The Wii Network
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

my whloe grade at school are 360 fanboys

+20
nintendorocks
Godwind
lil boy blue 300
Phi1Pill
darkwingdragon709
SoaringDive
Dara_U
KidZillah
Gyoza
Super Smash Bros. Fan
AtomicMetroid
FaytSaratome
NextGen247
Tomo-Murphy
sikokiller
Permafry_42
Jade789119
solborimm
Static man2
tim111
24 posters

Page 4 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4

Go down

my whloe grade at school are 360 fanboys - Page 4 Empty Re: my whloe grade at school are 360 fanboys

Post by Permafry_42 Sun Feb 21, 2010 12:22 pm

TheRighteousFascist wrote:
soaringdive wrote:If they put up a good argument then that's okay, such as "360 has more FPSs". That is true, and anyone who has FPS as their favourite genre (that don't want a PC) and don't want to play anything else should get a 360.
*sigh* If they put up a good argument to back their fanboyish claims, they're still idiots. Yes, the 360 has more first-person shooters. But that doesn't prove which console is better. If you like first-person shooters more than anything else, get a 360, I agree. But we're talking about fanboys who use that as ammunition to support their console/corporation of choice.

Here's what fanboys don't get: a corporation is supposed to serve you, not the other way around.

if you like shooter and you can afford a pc, then you get a 360. if you can afford a pc, then pc is the better option.
Permafry_42
Permafry_42
Wii
Wii

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4