The Wii Network
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Speedzone Racing Game

4 posters

Go down

Speedzone Racing Game Empty Speedzone Racing Game

Post by Guest Wed Nov 11, 2009 2:04 pm

This game defines old-school classic car destruction. Exclusively for the Wii. Out now. Looks very fun.

Back to top Go down

Speedzone Racing Game Empty Re: Speedzone Racing Game

Post by darkwingdragon709 Wed Nov 11, 2009 2:54 pm

...yeah. this games looks like an N64/DS game. i'd MUCH rather have a new F-zero game. i hope that game ain't 50 bucks...

darkwingdragon709
NES
NES

Back to top Go down

Post by Static man2 Wed Nov 11, 2009 2:58 pm

looks Meh! i would also like a new f-zero, or maybe Ridge Racer wii (I liked ridge racer64)
Static man2
Static man2
NES
NES

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Nov 11, 2009 3:17 pm

darkwingdragon709 wrote:...yeah. this games looks like an N64/DS game. i'd MUCH rather have a new F-zero game. i hope that game ain't 50 bucks...

I'm trying to broaden people's horizons here people. Do you ALWAYS expect to play just F-Zero and MK on a Nintendo console for the rest of your life? There are tons of other racing games to choose on the Wii besides F-Zero and MK, and they are a lot of fun. Like Excite Truck, Excitebots, etc.

Back to top Go down

Post by darkwingdragon709 Wed Nov 11, 2009 3:55 pm

Jaques7Chef wrote:
darkwingdragon709 wrote:...yeah. this games looks like an N64/DS game. i'd MUCH rather have a new F-zero game. i hope that game ain't 50 bucks...

I'm trying to broaden people's horizons here people. Do you ALWAYS expect to play just F-Zero and MK on a Nintendo console for the rest of your life? There are tons of other racing games to choose on the Wii besides F-Zero and MK, and they are a lot of fun. Like Excite Truck, Excitebots, etc.
hey...i loved excite truck...didn't like bots as much though. and i still kinda want an excitebike sequel that plays like truck.

its not so much that the only good race game on ninte consoles is F-zero and MK, this game just looks like crap. i loved the need for speed games on my cube, its just that wii's racers don't seem to have much quality. did you see dirt2 on the wii? the devs weren't even tryin.

darkwingdragon709
NES
NES

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Nov 11, 2009 4:16 pm

darkwingdragon709 wrote:
Jaques7Chef wrote:

hey...i loved excite truck...didn't like bots as much though. and i still kinda want an excitebike sequel that plays like truck.

its not so much that the only good race game on ninte consoles is F-zero and MK, this game just looks like crap. i loved the need for speed games on my cube, its just that wii's racers don't seem to have much quality. did you see dirt2 on the wii? the devs weren't even tryin.

Really? I want Dirt 2.

Back to top Go down

Post by Jade789119 Wed Nov 11, 2009 4:51 pm

looks pretty fun but will the game actually be good?
Jade789119
Jade789119
Next Gen
Next Gen

Back to top Go down

Post by Gyoza Wed Nov 11, 2009 5:06 pm

It looks fun it kinda has a F-Zero look on stage obstacles
Gyoza
Gyoza
Next Gen
Next Gen