The Wii Network
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Super Smash Bros. Brawl: Let's mash it up...

3 posters

Go down

Super Smash Bros. Brawl: Let's mash it up... Empty Super Smash Bros. Brawl: Let's mash it up...

Post by Mark_Chaos Wed Nov 11, 2009 3:15 pm

Game-play- Much like the same before. however, I consider some improvements in the game. Characters that were weak or just bad in Melee were made more balanced. Stages became a little bit tricker. However, some characters still remain spammers or new spammers where in included. The inclusion of a Stage Builder was great, and adding a story that fuses plat-forming and a fighter is a great.

Graphics- Once again, a game that can prove the Wii can do great graphics and not be in HD. Even in Hi-res, you can see no polygons.

Controls- They're easy if you use a Classic or GC controller, trust me. A for standard attacks, B for specials, control stick to move, etc.

Online- Even though not the best in the world, you can now compete with people across the globe.

Story- In the SSB universe an evil presence threaten it and it's up to the heroes to stop it. If they're anything here that annoys me is the lag on some scenes or taking to long to come back on stage when you die.

Score: A. It's a lot better than Melee, but could still use some improvements.

Coming Soon: R&CF: Quest for Booty then comes the Retro reviews.
Mark_Chaos
Mark_Chaos
N64
N64

https://www.youtube.com/user/marckido4

Back to top Go down

Super Smash Bros. Brawl: Let's mash it up... Empty Re: Super Smash Bros. Brawl: Let's mash it up...

Post by NextGen247 Sun Nov 15, 2009 2:06 pm

I would also give it an A as well. Its the best game to play with friends. The downfall is online. I wish they made online more like Mario Kart
NextGen247
NextGen247
Gameboy Advance
Gameboy Advance

Back to top Go down

Super Smash Bros. Brawl: Let's mash it up... Empty Re: Super Smash Bros. Brawl: Let's mash it up...

Post by Jade789119 Sun Nov 15, 2009 4:09 pm

yea the online was a flop but still a great game. Online for a game like this would be cool but not necessary just like NSMB wii online would be ok but playing with friends in the same room makes it all the better
Jade789119
Jade789119
Next Gen
Next Gen

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down