The Wii Network
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

the gayest game in history of video games please let it be a fake lol

+2
sulley
sikokiller
6 posters

Go down

the gayest game in history of video games please let it be a fake lol Empty the gayest game in history of video games please let it be a fake lol

Post by sikokiller Thu Nov 19, 2009 4:34 am

http://www.gametrailers.com/player/59138.html

Holy Hell this has to be a God DAMN joke. Seriously what else can these religious nuts fucking come up with!?But I am sure Ned Flanders will be the first in line to get one lol .. this has to be fake, if its fake i feel offended by the person who made it, it feels like an insult.
sikokiller
sikokiller
SNES
SNES

Back to top Go down

the gayest game in history of video games please let it be a fake lol Empty Re: the gayest game in history of video games please let it be a fake lol

Post by sulley Thu Nov 19, 2009 7:56 am

this looks so fake. the conrollers dont even lookreal. if it is real god help us all
sulley
sulley
NES
NES

https://www.youtube.com/user/sulley1993

Back to top Go down

the gayest game in history of video games please let it be a fake lol Empty Re: the gayest game in history of video games please let it be a fake lol

Post by Jade789119 Thu Nov 19, 2009 8:01 am

yea its fake
Jade789119
Jade789119
Next Gen
Next Gen

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Nov 19, 2009 10:12 am

It makes me sick.

Back to top Go down

Post by nintendorocks Thu Nov 19, 2009 11:26 am

oh my god if this is real god's going to hell for this piece of shit
nintendorocks
nintendorocks
NES
NES

Back to top Go down

Post by Gyoza Thu Nov 19, 2009 2:07 pm

Also featuring molestation at sunday school.
Gyoza
Gyoza
Next Gen
Next Gen

Back to top Go down

Post by SpaniardGamer Thu Nov 19, 2009 2:10 pm

Good thing it's fake, if it was real, I'd rather be in Hell than play that shit (Not literally, but whatever . . . ?)
SpaniardGamer
SpaniardGamer
SNES
SNES

https://www.youtube.com/user/SpaniardGamer

Back to top Go down

Post by sikokiller Thu Nov 19, 2009 5:12 pm

sulley wrote:this looks so fake. the conrollers dont even lookreal. if it is real god help us all

not to mention the narrator sounds very cheasy then normal
sikokiller
sikokiller
SNES
SNES

Back to top Go down

Post by sikokiller Thu Nov 19, 2009 5:13 pm

SpaniardGamer wrote:Good thing it's fake, if it was real, I'd rather be in Hell than play that shit (Not literally, but whatever . . . ?)

i rather be in hell then play it (yes literally lol
sikokiller
sikokiller
SNES
SNES

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down