The Wii Network
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Game reviewers are tripp'n

5 posters

Go down

Game reviewers are tripp'n Empty Game reviewers are tripp'n

Post by YGT Fri Nov 20, 2009 9:53 pm

NSMB- IGN..8.9 they said its better than ds version, but give it a lower score, and say some more BS that should have been in the game when there ideas shouldnt like recording yourself playing the game and sending it to friends?!?!?!!?!!! WOW REALLY

Gamespot....8.5 they gave it that because of the multiplayer the motion controles and the no classic controler support which i can understand but the other too NO NO NO the multipplayer is not frustrating unless ur playing with someone who makes it that way

CODR Gamespot.... 8.5 now im not saying thats a bad review an 8.5 is great and all but here's my problem...CODR is the same game as COD4 on ps3 and 360 the only thing thats not is the graphics and they hate the controls, now there is a learning curve but once u get use to it there is no problem at all.

IGN...7.0 they said the graphics are bad the presentation is bad and the gameplay is bad, now i wana start of by saying that THIS IS THE SAME GAME AS THE PS3 AND 360 VERSION which got 9's maby higher and the wii version get's a 7.0

the worst review ive seen for this game is a 6 but i forgot what site that was on

Resident Evil: DC Gamespot..6 now this game is great idk what their talking about, they gave it a 6 because the camera was shaky and made it impossible to aim, AI is usless, and second player cant join during action...ok now the only one that is right is the last one "players cant join during the action wich is pretty lame but a small inconvinence, the camera is shaky to give u that intence feeling and it preforms that well and its not impossible to aim with that camera.. yes it makes it a bit harder but thats more realistic...so the only real flaw of this game is the second player thing and that knocks it down all the way to a 6

I dont know whats going on with these game reviewers IGN, Gamespot ect, but REALLY...COME ON ...BUNCH OF HATTERS
YGT
YGT
Nintendo DS
Nintendo DS

Back to top Go down

Game reviewers are tripp'n Empty Re: Game reviewers are tripp'n

Post by BlackSabbath370 Fri Nov 20, 2009 11:22 pm

The just want to get back at playing mw2, cause they are fucking lazy
BlackSabbath370
BlackSabbath370
NES
NES

Back to top Go down

Post by TheLolzalol Fri Nov 20, 2009 11:30 pm

The thing you need to remember is gamespot are made up of whining 360/ps3 fanboys who just hold some grudge against the wii because its not like the other consoles. Ign are alot more credible but they are still affected by some kind of fanboyism in one way or another. I mean the reason CODR got such a low score from ign was because:
1. Bozon obviously rushed the review coz he had to do one for mw2
2. Bozon was playing modern warfare 2 at the same time he was playing mwr and of course when ur playing a highly anticipated sequel on its release day u dont want to screw around with a port of the original on another console 2 years after the originals release.
3. I suspect Bozon suffered with high voltage fanboyism as he didnt want to mention a potential threat to the wii's "number one fps" that a certain company he believed in put so much effort into to just have it beat by a 2 yr old port of a game that wasn't exclusively designed for the wii.

And its the same with virtual console game scores. Re-reviewing virtual console games is dumb i mean how can OoT get an 8/10 when it was once credited as the greatest game ever.IMO
TheLolzalol
TheLolzalol
Nintendo DS
Nintendo DS

Back to top Go down

Post by Permafry_42 Sat Nov 21, 2009 12:36 am

BlackSabbath370 wrote:The just want to get back at playing mw2, cause they are fucking lazy

that is just too damn true. though it is also ODST, Uncharted 2, and the new battlefield beta.
Permafry_42
Permafry_42
Wii
Wii

Back to top Go down

Post by Jade789119 Sat Nov 21, 2009 10:47 am

well still they should get some new and real reviewers like if they cant review a game they should be canned
Jade789119
Jade789119
Next Gen
Next Gen

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down