The Wii Network
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

wii sports resort and wii motion plus

4 posters

Go down

wii sports resort and wii motion plus Empty wii sports resort and wii motion plus

Post by sulley Sat Nov 21, 2009 2:28 pm

ive just played wii sports resort for the first time and WOW the wii motion plus is such an improvement. and i cant wait for it to be used a lot more in future games. is there any upcoming or games that are out not that i should try out with motion plus?
sulley
sulley
NES
NES

https://www.youtube.com/user/sulley1993

Back to top Go down

wii sports resort and wii motion plus Empty Re: wii sports resort and wii motion plus

Post by YGT Sat Nov 21, 2009 8:00 pm

no not really u should just wait till red steel 2 thats gonna be beast with the motion+....btw there is Tiger woods 10 wich is the best right now for motion+
YGT
YGT
Nintendo DS
Nintendo DS

Back to top Go down

wii sports resort and wii motion plus Empty Re: wii sports resort and wii motion plus

Post by sikokiller Sat Nov 21, 2009 8:37 pm

Red Steel 2 is a big release for Wii motion plus i reckon.. thats for next year,
sikokiller
sikokiller
SNES
SNES

Back to top Go down

Post by mikel89ateta Thu Aug 12, 2010 8:29 am

I'm no expert reviewing stuff but playing Resort, it reminded me of getting the Wii on Day 1 and playings Sports non stop. Its just fun, you don't have to think about what you do and everything is "kinda" natural.

The intro to the game, you are involved with by doing a skydive. I didn't get it right till it was almost over. That was cool.. Quick statement by game type.

* everything was 2 player last night *

Sowrdplay - Probably the most fun we had. Object is simple, just knock opponent out of the play area. You can block which may be important depending on technique. 1 player mode a la dynasty warriors was pretty cool on the first board. 2nd game type is quick slices in a certain direct "high to low, left to right, etc..) Fun in multi-player.

Wakeboarding - Simple game. But keeping doing well to get more points. Must land flat after a jump to stay alive. Fun board.

Frisbee - If you have Tiger Woods 10, you will love this. There is a frisbee golf game (havn't played it yet) and Dog catch. Dog catch is fun. Not much to say...

Archery - really fun but simple. Havn't unlocked all the modes yet.

Basketball - could of had more controls but its ok. 3v3 is kinda silly but it reminded me of hoops for NES back in the day a little. Game types include 3 point contest and 3v3

Table Tennis - Wii Play Table Tennis with a big update. You can slice/spin the play. Haven't figured out power moves but it was fun. 2 player done split screen.

Golf - Only thing we didn't play. I'm sure its original golf with an moderate update. Why? Look at bowling.

Bowling - I was surprised to see bowling in here. Whats different? Not much but now i guess with Motion Plus..its having more effect on the ball. I tried to do the same things I did in Sports and half the times I get strikes. Haven't play Sports bowling in a while so that may of contributed to not doing well.

Power Cruising - Fun in 2 player mode racing though the gates. Haven't unlocked all the modes.

Canoeing - Haven't tried. I think it would of been similar as Cycling...

Cycling - We tried to do everything 2 players so we picked the tandem bike. My friend and I did it all wrong as we weren't pedaling at the same time. There are other modes but we didn't try them.

Air Sports - Biplane is really fun. Not sure how to explain it. Almost Pilot Wings like. Didn't try all the events.

I'm about to play things 1 player pretty much for the first time. Hopefully my experience will continue to be fun. I believe this is a must have in the collection. Great for multi-player as must things allow 4 players. In the beginning, each controller must Calibrate by placing it on a flat object and not moving it for up to 10 seconds or so. This must only be done once or you can do it again if you think the controller is not acting right.

Of course, the same scoring system in Wii Sports is back so at the end of the game, it measures how well you did, +/- XXX points. I'm sure when you get to 1000, you will see something different. There are stamps in the game to achieve. Probably means nothing but similar to Xbox and PS3 achievements. Golf had a like 5 stamps from what i remember seeing just to give an example.

So thats my bad review. I hope this helps. Its just fun. Enough said.

And you may ask why I have it already, my friend works at a local game store.

Enjoy on Sunday!

mikel89ateta
GameBoy
GameBoy

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down