The Wii Network
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

MLD called Golden Eye 64 Controls Shit?

+11
FaytSaratome
Kendo
AxelDemon
Jade789119
batman4pres
Gyoza
Ciflit
Tomo-Murphy
MetaSmashBro
SpaniardGamer
sikokiller
15 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

MLD called Golden Eye 64 Controls Shit? - Page 2 Empty Re: MLD called Golden Eye 64 Controls Shit?

Post by LightyKD Sat Jan 09, 2010 8:15 am

If you ask me, I don't get why 360 fanboys are so hype on their shooters. Dual analog is SHIT compared to Wii Remote and Nunchuck and I dare say the same about PC fans and their love for Keyboard and Mouse. Sorry but I dont need 26+ buttons and a mouse to play a game... that's overkill. As for goldeneye, that game was perfect for its time. The only other game on that system (Nintendo 64) that I can honestly say had better shooter controls was "Jet Force Gemini" which was also made by the same company, Rare. If none of you have played "Jet Force Gemini", GO play it! Dust off your N64 or go grab the N64 emulator and GO NOW! JFG is a must play!
LightyKD
LightyKD
Gameboy Advance
Gameboy Advance

http://lightykd.blogspot.com

Back to top Go down

MLD called Golden Eye 64 Controls Shit? - Page 2 Empty Re: MLD called Golden Eye 64 Controls Shit?

Post by FaytSaratome Sat Jan 09, 2010 11:49 am

If you ask me Keyboard and Mouse = Wiimote and Nunchucku. I don't see any difference in them aside from one is on PC and one is a console. And I love my consoles.
FaytSaratome
FaytSaratome
Next Gen
Next Gen

Back to top Go down

Post by AxelDemon Mon Jan 11, 2010 3:24 pm

Kendo wrote:
AxelDemon wrote:
Kendo wrote:Goldeneye was good, but I really wanna play Perfect Dark.

its meh, on 360
I dont think its even out yet.

I meant graphics wise, and try not to double post
AxelDemon
AxelDemon
Next Gen
Next Gen

https://www.youtube.com/AxelDemon

Back to top Go down

Post by darkwingdragon709 Mon Jan 11, 2010 5:40 pm

LightyKD wrote:If you ask me, I don't get why 360 fanboys are so hype on their shooters. Dual analog is SHIT compared to Wii Remote and Nunchuck and I dare say the same about PC fans and their love for Keyboard and Mouse. Sorry but I dont need 26+ buttons and a mouse to play a game... that's overkill. As for goldeneye, that game was perfect for its time. The only other game on that system (Nintendo 64) that I can honestly say had better shooter controls was "Jet Force Gemini" which was also made by the same company, Rare. If none of you have played "Jet Force Gemini", GO play it! Dust off your N64 or go grab the N64 emulator and GO NOW! JFG is a must play!
HOLY CRAP!!! i LOVED JFG to DEATH man. i STILL play that game...two nights ago to be exact. listen to this man people, JFG was a SHININ gem on the N64, it was a near perfect 3rd-person shooter with GREAT graphics, near perfect controls, great weapons, good level design, dead eye A.I, great lastin appeal for a game of its genre, and as i made clear...great replay value.

this games also aged VERY well considerin its release, infact...i don't know why it ain't on virtual console.

darkwingdragon709
NES
NES

Back to top Go down

Post by AxelDemon Mon Jan 11, 2010 5:55 pm

I might check this "JFG" out
AxelDemon
AxelDemon
Next Gen
Next Gen

https://www.youtube.com/AxelDemon

Back to top Go down

Post by darkwingdragon709 Mon Jan 11, 2010 11:16 pm

AxelDemon wrote:I might check this "JFG" out
trust me, if you don't have a hard time goin throwback after lookin at this gen's games(like me, i've ALWAYS been able to go back dispite huge changes in tech), you'll see what we mean.

darkwingdragon709
NES
NES

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2