The Wii Network
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Nintendo needs to get rid of Friend Codes!

+22
Pat33
crazyape321
TheRighteousFascist
Permafry_42
Arbiteris#2
I_am_ainz
NoelX2
baggy131
(pure)mike
Super Smash Bros. Fan
nintendorocks
BrawlTri
MetaSmashBro
Jade789119
SpaniardGamer
Godwind
SoaringDive
FaytSaratome
Phi1Pill
sikokiller
Invaderzzim
Kendo
26 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Nintendo needs to get rid of Friend Codes! - Page 2 Empty Re: Nintendo needs to get rid of Friend Codes!

Post by TheRighteousFascist Tue Feb 23, 2010 7:49 pm

Couldn't they put it as a security feature? Like if you were really concerned about your child's safety online, you could make them use a friend code instead of a username. Would that work? I'm not all that familiar with the Wii's online service.
TheRighteousFascist
TheRighteousFascist
SNES
SNES

http://www.playstationuniversity.com

Back to top Go down

Nintendo needs to get rid of Friend Codes! - Page 2 Empty Re: Nintendo needs to get rid of Friend Codes!

Post by MetaSmashBro Tue Feb 23, 2010 8:14 pm

TheRighteousFascist wrote:Couldn't they put it as a security feature? Like if you were really concerned about your child's safety online, you could make them use a friend code instead of a username. Would that work? I'm not all that familiar with the Wii's online service.
Yeah, sorta like XboxLive with the Mute players who aren't friends or can't be contacted by anyone who isn't your friend, etc.
MetaSmashBro
MetaSmashBro
SNES
SNES

Back to top Go down

Post by crazyape321 Fri Mar 05, 2010 5:53 am

hey MH3 is scraping fc's!!!!
maybe this cud be a trend in upcoming wii games.
like think about if MH3 can scrap FC's and it has wii speak why the hell cant a game like the grinder or sumtin do the same thing?
im saying i see nintendo is getting a little softer and softer each year as us GAMERS[/u] complain!
crazyape321
crazyape321
GameBoy
GameBoy

Back to top Go down

Post by Pat33 Sun Jun 20, 2010 9:31 pm

I hate em.....
Pat33
Pat33
GameBoy
GameBoy

Back to top Go down

Post by Smashboy64 Sat Jul 10, 2010 2:43 pm

baggy131 wrote:Its kinda annoying but I dont really mind it

I'dont really care much either. but more wii games should utilize the option to send friend requests to other players like conduit and MH3.
Smashboy64
Smashboy64
Gameboy Advance
Gameboy Advance

Back to top Go down

Post by TREYARSENAL Tue Aug 24, 2010 9:29 pm

They should change it to a much easier profile base online.
Where the wii would have something like GamerTags.

TREYARSENAL
TREYARSENAL
GameBoy
GameBoy

Back to top Go down

Post by Gyoza Tue Aug 24, 2010 10:15 pm

Well Capcom is doing the right thing with MH3
Gyoza
Gyoza
Next Gen
Next Gen

Back to top Go down

Post by AlexYo234 Fri Sep 24, 2010 7:31 pm

I love friend codes! hahahah jk friend codes are so gay. it would be so much easier if you could do what they do on Xbox, where if there your friend on your console, then there also on your game. maybe if you only had to add them on your console, i wouldnt mind.
i also wish that it you could like send messages to your friends on the wii from your home button, like "lets play the conduit online". if you could just hit that home button read the message, reply, etc it would be awesome.
and last but not least, if you could see which of your friends are playing wii and if so, what. and the time of day. maybe nintendo will be better about this stuff next gen.

AlexYo234
GameBoy
GameBoy

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2