The Wii Network
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hey guys i have a good qestion should i trade my wii for a ps3 or should i just try to save ?

+19
sikokiller
EvilMrChicken
TheLolzalol
fox mccloud
lil boy blue 300
Darrien
Shokio
Glass
Godwind
MetaSmashBro
Jade789119
Invaderzzim
AgentA-Mi6
*LuvinFuu*
AxelDemon
SoaringDive
Super Smash Bros. Fan
Kamina#1
zaku
23 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

Hey guys i have a good qestion should i trade my wii for a ps3 or should i just try to save ? Empty Hey guys i have a good qestion should i trade my wii for a ps3 or should i just try to save ?

Post by zaku Wed Jan 20, 2010 10:32 pm

i was picking the ps3 for good reasons but im stuck now that i want my wii but i want ps3 and the only quick way i can get ps3 is by trading my wii should i trade my wii?
Mad Crying or Very sad
zaku
zaku
GameBoy
GameBoy

Back to top Go down

Hey guys i have a good qestion should i trade my wii for a ps3 or should i just try to save ? Empty Re: Hey guys i have a good qestion should i trade my wii for a ps3 or should i just try to save ?

Post by Kamina#1 Wed Jan 20, 2010 11:07 pm

you should not trade ur Wii,No more heroes 2,Red steel 2 and Zelda Wii is ur reason to keep it.KEEP IT
Kamina#1
Kamina#1
NES
NES

https://www.youtube.com/user/Hazif95

Back to top Go down

Hey guys i have a good qestion should i trade my wii for a ps3 or should i just try to save ? Empty Re: Hey guys i have a good qestion should i trade my wii for a ps3 or should i just try to save ?

Post by zaku Thu Jan 21, 2010 2:15 pm

hmm ok but i wish nintendo would make games have online touneys like mk wii for example conduit 2 having ranked matches that would be awesome
zaku
zaku
GameBoy
GameBoy

Back to top Go down

Post by Super Smash Bros. Fan Fri Jan 22, 2010 4:21 pm

Please don't sell your Nintendo Wii. I know you probably enjoy the system, so please don't sell it.

I suggest saving up money for a Playstation 3 and find a job that you can take at your age.
Super Smash Bros. Fan
Super Smash Bros. Fan
Nintendo DS
Nintendo DS

Back to top Go down

Post by SoaringDive Fri Jan 22, 2010 5:07 pm

Trade in the games you'll never play again, but keep the Wii.
SoaringDive
SoaringDive
GameCube
GameCube

Back to top Go down

Post by AxelDemon Fri Jan 22, 2010 7:09 pm

KEEP IT!!! Surprised
AxelDemon
AxelDemon
Next Gen
Next Gen

https://www.youtube.com/AxelDemon

Back to top Go down

Post by *LuvinFuu* Sat Jan 30, 2010 8:25 pm

Dont give up your Wii to buy a PS3. Just save up your money and enjoy both consoles
*LuvinFuu*
*LuvinFuu*
GameBoy
GameBoy

https://www.youtube.com/LuvinFuu

Back to top Go down

Post by AgentA-Mi6 Sun Jan 31, 2010 1:24 pm

*LuvinFuu* wrote:Dont give up your Wii to buy a PS3. Just save up your money and enjoy both consoles
Listen to fuu, I'd do as suggested Ps3+Wii is all you need, more than you need possibly but we all deserve a few little luxuries in life dont we Razz
AgentA-Mi6
AgentA-Mi6
GameBoy
GameBoy

Back to top Go down

Post by AxelDemon Sun Jan 31, 2010 1:40 pm

AgentA-Mi6 wrote:
*LuvinFuu* wrote:Dont give up your Wii to buy a PS3. Just save up your money and enjoy both consoles
Listen to fuu, I'd do as suggested Ps3+Wii is all you need, more than you need possibly but we all deserve a few little luxuries in life dont we Razz

We sure do, although i have a 360 instead.(to keep in contacct w/ some of my friends)
AxelDemon
AxelDemon
Next Gen
Next Gen

Back to top Go down

Post by AgentA-Mi6 Sun Jan 31, 2010 1:44 pm

AxelDemon wrote:
AgentA-Mi6 wrote:

We sure do, although i have a 360 instead.(to keep in contacct w/ some of my friends)
Virtually the same principle, the 360 and the Ps3 are very similar consoles it all comes down to personal preference on exclusives, friends and of course online gaming.
AgentA-Mi6
AgentA-Mi6
GameBoy
GameBoy

Back to top Go down

Post by AxelDemon Sun Jan 31, 2010 1:48 pm

I know this is off topic, but for location, it says september.
AxelDemon
AxelDemon
Next Gen
Next Gen

Back to top Go down

Post by AgentA-Mi6 Sun Jan 31, 2010 1:56 pm

Fixed, Now my profile looks sexy instead of clumsy
AgentA-Mi6
AgentA-Mi6
GameBoy
GameBoy

Back to top Go down

Post by AxelDemon Sun Jan 31, 2010 2:08 pm

lol, nice dude
AxelDemon
AxelDemon
Next Gen
Next Gen

Back to top Go down

Post by Invaderzzim Sun Jan 31, 2010 2:17 pm

You will GREATLY regret it when metroid other m, zelda, and mario galaxy 2 come out, along with some other great games. This is wii's best year. I kept my wii and saved up for a ps3. I mean really, I didn't do this, but if you get a job, 300 dollars is like nothing. Especially if you don't have to pay bills and crap.

Invaderzzim
SNES
SNES

Back to top Go down

Post by Jade789119 Sun Jan 31, 2010 10:09 pm

Keep it whole wack of new games are coming out you will miss out on so much get a job a get a ps3 or trade u your games and collecters will nuy old games from nes and super ness n64 and exct if try in pod condition and are hard to find games some ness games have gone for 200
Jade789119
Jade789119
Next Gen
Next Gen

Back to top Go down

Post by MetaSmashBro Mon Feb 01, 2010 3:51 pm

Save up for it. That's what I'm doin' for a PS3 (because my Xbox literally is worth $10)
MetaSmashBro
MetaSmashBro
SNES
SNES

Back to top Go down

Post by AxelDemon Mon Feb 01, 2010 3:54 pm

MetaSmashBro wrote:Save up for it. That's what I'm doin' for a PS3 (because my Xbox literally is worth $10)

Original or 360?
AxelDemon
AxelDemon
Next Gen
Next Gen

Back to top Go down

Post by Godwind Mon Feb 01, 2010 6:06 pm

Save your money. It is always best to be a multiplatform user.

Godwind
NES
NES

Back to top Go down

Post by MetaSmashBro Mon Feb 01, 2010 10:55 pm

The one with the 20gig HDD. I frequently get E74 and now getting E68. Plus, no warranty. Noone would want it if it was free.
MetaSmashBro
MetaSmashBro
SNES
SNES

Back to top Go down

Post by AxelDemon Thu Feb 04, 2010 3:20 pm

MetaSmashBro wrote:The one with the 20gig HDD. I frequently get E74 and now getting E68. Plus, no warranty. Noone would want it if it was free.

i would.
AxelDemon
AxelDemon
Next Gen
Next Gen

Back to top Go down

Post by Glass Sat Feb 06, 2010 9:50 pm

ps3 and wii suck its all about 360 man sooooooooooo much better i mean come on we have halo thats all u need ive been playin that game every day 24/7

Glass
GameBoy
GameBoy

Back to top Go down

Post by Shokio Sat Feb 06, 2010 11:01 pm

Definitely save. You'll regret selling your Wii with so many great games coming out.
Shokio
Shokio
Admin
Admin

https://thewiinetwork.forumotion.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Darrien Sun Feb 07, 2010 2:29 am

no no no save I would never sell my wii
Darrien
Darrien
GameCube
GameCube

https://www.youtube.com/user/DarrienPeterson

Back to top Go down

Post by AxelDemon Sun Feb 07, 2010 8:27 am

Glass wrote:ps3 and wii suck its all about 360 man sooooooooooo much better i mean come on we have halo thats all u need ive been playin that game every day 24/7

please tell me that was sarcasm.
AxelDemon
AxelDemon
Next Gen
Next Gen

Back to top Go down

Post by Darrien Sun Feb 07, 2010 2:24 pm

AxelDemon wrote:
Glass wrote:ps3 and wii suck its all about 360 man sooooooooooo much better i mean come on we have halo thats all u need ive been playin that game every day 24/7

please tell me that was sarcasm.

why is he even here? Question
Darrien
Darrien
GameCube
GameCube

https://www.youtube.com/user/DarrienPeterson

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next