The Wii Network
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

How come so many wii fans hate xbox fans?

+20
NoelX2
AnAsianKid1
lil boy blue 300
fox mccloud
Shah2354
baggy131
sikokiller
Jade789119
Mark_Chaos
MetaSmashBro
EvilMrChicken
Permafry_42
Kamina#1
KidZillah
Static man2
AxelDemon
SoaringDive
Gyoza
Invaderzzim
Arbiteris#2
24 posters

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

How come so many wii fans hate xbox fans? Empty How come so many wii fans hate xbox fans?

Post by Arbiteris#2 Fri Jan 29, 2010 6:32 pm

This is a question ive asked myself for a long time.I dont get why so many Wii fanboy's seem to hate 360 Fanboys.

Now,i remember when youtube was filled with 360 fanboys(around Halo 3 launch).And i can understand why you guys would hate them then when many of them kept saying "wii is for kids" and stuff like that.But those days are long over.

Nowadays,the most ive seen of 360 fans fighting with wii fans are the metroid vs halo vids and when Wii fans were comparing The Conduit with Halo 3(of course Halo 3 is better,but the conduit is still a good game).I dont understand why I see so many wii fanboys saying the 360 fanboys are so bad and all.

Now lets look at the PS3 fanboys.Destructoid and SpikeTv have written articles about them being the far worst.These arent biased reviews and are well constructed and written.SolidRev has even gotten pissed of with PS3 fanatrds.Just look at his vids,he told MLd to keep owning those sensitive bitches(thats what he said).When a great Xbox exclusive comeso ut i couldnt beleive all of the ps3 fanboys rating it a 1.0 score.Youtube is FILLED with them.

And please dont start babling that the republic is full of biased guys.cause i know that aint true.And if you want to prove it,give me a link.The Xbox Republic(main 360 fanbase)really has no quarrel with the Wiinetowrk or its fans.The only people that republic members really dislike is the PS3's fanbase.

Where are all these biased wii basher's ive seen many wii fans complaining about?(sorry for this long post)
Arbiteris#2
Arbiteris#2
Nintendo DS
Nintendo DS

Back to top Go down

How come so many wii fans hate xbox fans? Empty Re: How come so many wii fans hate xbox fans?

Post by Invaderzzim Fri Jan 29, 2010 7:07 pm

It's simple. We as wii players get discrimated like CRAP. ALL THE TIME. We get it on the internet, at school, everywhere we go. And honestly, MOST of the time, it's an xbox360 fanboy. I can't tell you how many times me, and most of the people who have a wii and socialize, have had to deal with this:

Wii is so gay, all you do is flick your stick around, the graphics are shit the games suck it has no good games, freaking xbox live rapes wifi so hard, you can't play dvd's on that piece of shit, get a life...blah blah blah

I used to get this almost every day. Heck, there's even a post on this forum about someone who went to gamestop and the cashiers got in an argument with them because they were buying wii games. It's everywhere. Because of this discrimination, in the beginning of the generation I hated the 360 and PS3, but when i first saw shokio's videos, and the way he defended the wii and gave me a way to explain why i had a wii, it made me realize that all 3 consoles are equal, and that's why i'm here today.

So, i'm not saying anything against you or anyone at the republic, but all i'm saying is that a HUGE amount of the population of people with 360's and PS3's bash the crap out of the Wii. But, I honestly don't give a damn about fanboys now, I just ignore them. Anyways, hopefully that answered your question.

Invaderzzim
SNES
SNES

Back to top Go down

How come so many wii fans hate xbox fans? Empty Re: How come so many wii fans hate xbox fans?

Post by Gyoza Fri Jan 29, 2010 7:54 pm

To me it seems I'm the only Pro-Wii gamer in my class
Gyoza
Gyoza
Next Gen
Next Gen

Back to top Go down

Post by SoaringDive Fri Jan 29, 2010 8:43 pm

We have only about 1 pro-360 person in my school. The other people who own only 360s aren't even gamers, so they aren't worth mentioning.
SoaringDive
SoaringDive
GameCube
GameCube

Back to top Go down

Post by AxelDemon Fri Jan 29, 2010 8:58 pm

Its simple, 360 fanboys are stupid. and used flawed/broken loguc
AxelDemon
AxelDemon
Next Gen
Next Gen

https://www.youtube.com/AxelDemon

Back to top Go down

Post by SoaringDive Sat Jan 30, 2010 7:18 am

PS3 fanboys are entertaining, 360 fanboys just get in front of a camera and talk.
SoaringDive
SoaringDive
GameCube
GameCube

Back to top Go down

Post by Arbiteris#2 Sat Jan 30, 2010 8:38 am

AxelDemon wrote:Its simple, 360 fanboys are stupid. and used flawed/broken loguc

How so?I could say the same for some wii fanboys and many ps3 fanboys.You dont see MLD use broken logic?
Arbiteris#2
Arbiteris#2
Nintendo DS
Nintendo DS

Back to top Go down

Post by AxelDemon Sat Jan 30, 2010 8:56 am

Arbiteris#2 wrote:
AxelDemon wrote:Its simple, 360 fanboys are stupid. and used flawed/broken loguc

How so?I could say the same for some wii fanboys and many ps3 fanboys.You dont see MLD use broken logic?

"The wii has no good games"
-Metacritic scores, nuff said
--Broken
"360 has a 56% failure rate"
--Not broken
AxelDemon
AxelDemon
Next Gen
Next Gen

Back to top Go down

Post by Arbiteris#2 Sat Jan 30, 2010 9:32 am

AxelDemon wrote:
Arbiteris#2 wrote:

--Broken
--Not broken

See,your not using logic in that comment.

Only a few 360 fans bash the wii now.Most of them are too busy wih ps3 fanboys.So dont go there.

What abotu metacritic scores?

360 doesnt have a 56% failure rate.thats just plain and obvious fanboyism.you would have to be an idiot to beleive it.Tradesquare and a few other's said it is now 4%.Hell,i even had my 360 on for 16 hours and it wasnt even very overheated,Nor did i get RROD.

It seems your being a hypocrit.
Arbiteris#2
Arbiteris#2
Nintendo DS
Nintendo DS

Back to top Go down

Post by Invaderzzim Sat Jan 30, 2010 10:03 am

Great argument and everything guys, but it's starting to get to the point of excessive argument. All arguments of this subject should be moved to PM or somewhere else on the site. If it seizes to continue for much longer I may lock it.

Invaderzzim
SNES
SNES

Back to top Go down

Post by Static man2 Sat Jan 30, 2010 10:33 am

i dont hate them i dont even care and aperantly im the only one who doesn't. its a stupid thing to fight about. i dont even know who this MLD guy is there all these threads about.
Static man2
Static man2
NES
NES

Back to top Go down

Post by AxelDemon Sat Jan 30, 2010 12:08 pm

TBH i don't hate them either, but they're extremely annoying.

And if they mainly bash the ps3 then i could care less. i only defend consoles that i own/actually enjoy.
AxelDemon
AxelDemon
Next Gen
Next Gen

Back to top Go down

Post by KidZillah Sat Jan 30, 2010 1:10 pm

- 4% failure rate .

ROFLCOPTER .!!!!!
KidZillah
KidZillah
NES
NES

http://www.kidzillah.webs.com

Back to top Go down

Post by AxelDemon Sat Jan 30, 2010 1:25 pm

http://gonintendo.com/viewstory.php?id=104662
AxelDemon
AxelDemon
Next Gen
Next Gen

Back to top Go down

Post by KidZillah Sat Jan 30, 2010 1:33 pm

The results below come from a CNET UK poll that surveyed 1,128 UK-based console owners (of whom 562 owned Xbox 360s, 473 owned PlayStation 3s and 591 had Wiis, with some owning more than one)...

- 60% of 360 owners had experienced hardware failure
- 16% of PS3 owners had experienced hardware failure
- 6% of Wii owners had experienced hardware failure

Also worth noting, Game Informer did a poll of their U.S. subscribers to find out the same information, and 6.8% of Wii owners had experienced hardware failure.

KidZillah
KidZillah
NES
NES

http://www.kidzillah.webs.com

Back to top Go down

Post by AxelDemon Sat Jan 30, 2010 2:22 pm

KidZillah wrote:The results below come from a CNET UK poll that surveyed 1,128 UK-based console owners (of whom 562 owned Xbox 360s, 473 owned PlayStation 3s and 591 had Wiis, with some owning more than one)...

Also worth noting, Game Informer did a poll of their U.S. subscribers to find out the same information, and 6.8% of Wii owners had experienced hardware failure.

Thats what i saw saying, but less lazy, lol thanks
AxelDemon
AxelDemon
Next Gen
Next Gen

Back to top Go down

Post by Gyoza Sat Jan 30, 2010 2:45 pm

Arbiteris#2 wrote:
AxelDemon wrote:
Arbiteris#2 wrote:

--Broken
--Not broken

See,your not using logic in that comment.

Only a few 360 fans bash the wii now.Most of them are too busy wih ps3 fanboys.So dont go there.

What abotu metacritic scores?

360 doesnt have a 56% failure rate.thats just plain and obvious fanboyism.you would have to be an idiot to beleive it.Tradesquare and a few other's said it is now 4%.Hell,i even had my 360 on for 16 hours and it wasnt even very overheated,Nor did i get RROD.

It seems your being a hypocrit.

The first week AxelDemon got his it got RROD many times in the first week.
Gyoza
Gyoza
Next Gen
Next Gen

Back to top Go down

Post by AxelDemon Sat Jan 30, 2010 2:50 pm

Yup, now its a grand total of 7
AxelDemon
AxelDemon
Next Gen
Next Gen

Back to top Go down

Post by Arbiteris#2 Sat Jan 30, 2010 4:17 pm

KidZillah wrote:The results below come from a CNET UK poll that surveyed 1,128 UK-based console owners (of whom 562 owned Xbox 360s, 473 owned PlayStation 3s and 591 had Wiis, with some owning more than one)...

Ah yes,the CNET chart.It outdated information.Im too lazy too look it up but if you go on gamespot,last summer,Tradesquare did a caculation and found out it was below 10%.You should be able to find it.Im also sure i saw something on wikipedia.It was 56% in 2005-2007 and its been getting ALOt better.Dont go telling me that its gotten worse scince its already proved and known that the Jasper chip reduced it by ALOT.

Survey's dont mean anything at all.expecially ones from the internet.mainly because there are fanboys everywhere.Just like asking how many black people would vote for Obama.
Arbiteris#2
Arbiteris#2
Nintendo DS
Nintendo DS

Back to top Go down

Post by Arbiteris#2 Sat Jan 30, 2010 4:21 pm

But anyways,Im not trying to start a fight here.Just pointing out mistakes.Kinda like a debate.

And how the hell did it go to the point where we are talking about failure rates?This thread was asking why you guys hate 3760 fanboys.
Arbiteris#2
Arbiteris#2
Nintendo DS
Nintendo DS

Back to top Go down

Post by AxelDemon Sat Jan 30, 2010 5:36 pm

Arbiteris#2 wrote:
AxelDemon wrote:Yup, now its a grand total of 7

I highly doubt you lost that much.unless you treat it like utter crap and dont follow the instruction's.

Nope, and it wasn't the FULL ON RROD, moreso, it would blink red and shut off
AxelDemon
AxelDemon
Next Gen
Next Gen

Back to top Go down

Post by Invaderzzim Mon Feb 08, 2010 4:54 pm

I apologize for the lock. If you guys want to debate, I shouldn't stop you from debating. I asked Shokio to make a debate section of the forum, so we'll just move that there when he does...or if he does. I will be more loose on the subject of arguments and debating from now on.

Invaderzzim
SNES
SNES

Back to top Go down

Post by Kamina#1 Tue Feb 09, 2010 1:59 am

I hate 360 fanboy cos everytime I see w good Wii game,they will be like "LOLOLOL,graphix sucks,wii is for kiddies"

GAMEPLAY>>>>GRAPHICS

arbiteris I think ur a fanboy,MLD still suck balls
Kamina#1
Kamina#1
NES
NES

https://www.youtube.com/user/Hazif95

Back to top Go down

Post by Permafry_42 Tue Feb 09, 2010 8:01 am

why i hate 360 fanboys is that they ban people for going on their website, while at the same time troll on this website trying to be banned case in point "glass". Also because i personally dislike the 360, but that is only a small part of it.
Permafry_42
Permafry_42
Wii
Wii

Back to top Go down

Post by EvilMrChicken Tue Feb 09, 2010 3:47 pm

AxelDemon wrote:

Thats what i saw saying, but less lazy, lol thanks

lol, friend bought a BRAND new 360 and it got the RROD LMAO
EvilMrChicken
EvilMrChicken
Gameboy Advance
Gameboy Advance

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next