The Wii Network
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

what are you hoping nintendo would announce at there conference this week?

+9
SoaringDive
Darrien
lil boy blue 300
Arbiteris#2
Super Smash Bros. Fan
SpaniardGamer
Godwind
Niclyk
sikokiller
13 posters

Go down

what are you hoping nintendo would announce at there conference this week? Empty what are you hoping nintendo would announce at there conference this week?

Post by sikokiller Fri Feb 19, 2010 10:45 am

i should be giving up by now but i seriously am desperate for a true star fox game lol
sikokiller
sikokiller
SNES
SNES

Back to top Go down

what are you hoping nintendo would announce at there conference this week? Empty Re: what are you hoping nintendo would announce at there conference this week?

Post by Niclyk Fri Feb 19, 2010 11:53 am

I really do hope they will provide us some info about Pikmin 3. LKS blew me away and i want more of these kind of games.

Niclyk
Gameboy Advance
Gameboy Advance

Back to top Go down

what are you hoping nintendo would announce at there conference this week? Empty Re: what are you hoping nintendo would announce at there conference this week?

Post by Godwind Fri Feb 19, 2010 12:44 pm

sikokiller wrote:i should be giving up by now but i seriously am desperate for a true star fox game lol

There those gamecube ones...oh wait. Nevermind.

Well about those Star Warts games for the gamecube?

There is Starfox64 for the virtual console.

Godwind
NES
NES

Back to top Go down

Post by SpaniardGamer Fri Feb 19, 2010 1:30 pm

Hopefully they'll announce Zangeki no REIGINLEIV (or something like that) and say it'll be coming to the N.A this year or next. And maybe something involving a new F-Zero game or a new I.P (doubt it though)
SpaniardGamer
SpaniardGamer
SNES
SNES

https://www.youtube.com/user/SpaniardGamer

Back to top Go down

Post by Super Smash Bros. Fan Fri Feb 19, 2010 4:06 pm

- Reveil more information regarding Pikimin 3, Super Mario Galaxy, Metroid: Other M, and Zelda Wii 2.
- Two new games that we would be excited for.
- For the conference not to suck.
Super Smash Bros. Fan
Super Smash Bros. Fan
Nintendo DS
Nintendo DS

Back to top Go down

Post by Arbiteris#2 Fri Feb 19, 2010 4:14 pm

When is the conference?Is it like X10?

I would like to see Pikmin 3(one of my most all time fav franchise's),wii starfox game,wii Kirby game and Metroid Other M.The trailer of Other M greatly dissapointed me but i hope they release a new trailer to impress me.
Arbiteris#2
Arbiteris#2
Nintendo DS
Nintendo DS

Back to top Go down

Post by lil boy blue 300 Fri Feb 19, 2010 4:23 pm

tell me about the last story,captain rainbow, and how you will improve online and unlock some wii features like DVD playback. ( I'm alowd to dream right lol)
lil boy blue 300
lil boy blue 300
NES
NES

http://shock_wave_Inyang@yahoo.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Darrien Fri Feb 19, 2010 5:22 pm

kirby wii =]
Darrien
Darrien
GameCube
GameCube

https://www.youtube.com/user/DarrienPeterson

Back to top Go down

Post by SoaringDive Fri Feb 19, 2010 5:39 pm

There will probably be a Pikmin 3 trailer (Pikmin 3 is confirmed for those of you who don't know), a SMG2 trailer, more detail on 5th Gen Pokemon, and some demos.
SoaringDive
SoaringDive
GameCube
GameCube

Back to top Go down

Post by Mark_Chaos Fri Feb 19, 2010 5:48 pm

If they show a Pikmin 3 trailer, I'm gonna be so happy, that I'll combust.
Mark_Chaos
Mark_Chaos
N64
N64

https://www.youtube.com/user/marckido4

Back to top Go down

Post by solidstudios Fri Feb 19, 2010 6:59 pm

i at least want a trailer for the new zelda game
solidstudios
solidstudios
Nintendo DS
Nintendo DS

Back to top Go down

Post by Gyoza Fri Feb 19, 2010 7:13 pm

More F-Zero, Kirby, Star Fox I hope
Gyoza
Gyoza
Next Gen
Next Gen

Back to top Go down

Post by Static man2 Fri Feb 19, 2010 7:21 pm

Mark_chaos wrote:If they show a Pikmin 3 trailer, I'm gonna be so happy, that I'll combust.

*pikman 3 trailer*

Me thinking " oo thats cool. feel bad for mark he just combusted."
Static man2
Static man2
NES
NES

Back to top Go down

Post by Godwind Fri Feb 19, 2010 9:01 pm

lil boy blue 300 wrote:tell me about the last story,captain rainbow, and how you will improve online and unlock some wii features like DVD playback. ( I'm alowd to dream right lol)

I just sat on your dreams and crushed them. Then Farted.

Godwind
NES
NES

Back to top Go down

Post by sikokiller Sat Feb 20, 2010 12:26 am

Arbiteris#2 wrote:When is the conference?Is it like X10?

I would like to see Pikmin 3(one of my most all time fav franchise's),wii starfox game,wii Kirby game and Metroid Other M.The trailer of Other M greatly dissapointed me but i hope they release a new trailer to impress me.

yes its like the X10, i don't think the nintendo Conference this week has a name though
sikokiller
sikokiller
SNES
SNES

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down