The Wii Network
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

What if Super Smash Bros. went 3D?

+14
Smashboy64
Niclyk
RollingSilver
Godwind
Mark_Chaos
NoelX2
TheRighteousFascist
Jade789119
BlackSabbath370
Static man2
TheLolzalol
MetaSmashBro
KidZillah
Jacques7Chef
18 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

What if Super Smash Bros. went 3D? - Page 2 Empty Re: What if Super Smash Bros. went 3D?

Post by Permafry_42 Mon Nov 08, 2010 11:25 pm

i can kinda see how it would work, but then it would ruin what makes the games so enjoyable as fighting games: fun gameplay that's easy to understand but complex enough to take a while to truly master. besides, other than naruto games i usually prefer 2d fighters over 3d fighters.
Permafry_42
Permafry_42
Wii
Wii

Back to top Go down

What if Super Smash Bros. went 3D? - Page 2 Empty Re: What if Super Smash Bros. went 3D?

Post by solidstudios Tue Nov 09, 2010 2:44 pm

maybe if they could include a 3D mode and a 2D mode. i doubt they would, but hey, its always a possibility. if they did, they wouldn't split the community and you won't be stuck with just one mode. say if someone doesn't like the 3D mode they could just stick to the 2D mode and vice versa
solidstudios
solidstudios
Nintendo DS
Nintendo DS

Back to top Go down

Post by Jacques7Chef Fri Nov 12, 2010 2:32 pm

solidstudios wrote:maybe if they could include a 3D mode and a 2D mode. i doubt they would, but hey, its always a possibility. if they did, they wouldn't split the community and you won't be stuck with just one mode. say if someone doesn't like the 3D mode they could just stick to the 2D mode and vice versa

Like how you could switch from 2D to 3D in Paper Mario Wii.
Jacques7Chef
Jacques7Chef
Gameboy Advance
Gameboy Advance

Back to top Go down

Post by solidstudios Sat Nov 13, 2010 6:46 am

Jacques7Chef wrote:
solidstudios wrote:maybe if they could include a 3D mode and a 2D mode. i doubt they would, but hey, its always a possibility. if they did, they wouldn't split the community and you won't be stuck with just one mode. say if someone doesn't like the 3D mode they could just stick to the 2D mode and vice versa

Like how you could switch from 2D to 3D in Paper Mario Wii.
i meant more like different game modes. but that concept would be pretty cool as well
solidstudios
solidstudios
Nintendo DS
Nintendo DS

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2