The Wii Network
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Classic Controller Pro

+29
Mark_Chaos
SoaringDive
AxelDemon
Permafry_42
Super Smash Bros. Fan
BlackSabbath370
Godwind
iv3rson1876
JakeBanfield
Itachi
boricua
nintendorocks
NextGen247
ElkinFencer10
Camo Junky
snaredrums123
Vorox2400
itsBarbz
AtomicMetroid
Darrien
Gyoza
IcemanBry
sikokiller
Genesis
TheNintendoLook
Invaderzzim
yodazeltchy1
Ciflit
Jakester12621
33 posters

Page 4 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4

Go down

Classic Controller Pro - Page 4 Empty Re: Classic Controller Pro

Post by lil boy blue 300 Sat Jan 09, 2010 9:30 pm

Permafry_42 wrote:
lil boy blue 300 wrote:
Permafry_42 wrote:
lil boy blue 300 wrote:
AxelDemon wrote:I'd buy if it didn't use the wiimote.

why doesnt everybody buy the nyko classic controler

heres a link http://nyko.com/products/product-detail/?name=Wing

if your to lazy to click heres the factS

[list=1]IT'S RECHARCHABLE W/USB CABLE AND BATTERIES[*]

[list=2]IT'S WIRELESS[*]

[list=3]BATTERIES INCLUDED FOR 30HRS OF GAMEPLAY [*]

[list=4]LETS YOU BE UP TO 10FEET AWAY COMPARED TO 3[*]

[list=5]COMFORT IS THERE [*]

[list=6]COMPATABILTY IS THERE[*]

[list=7]IT ON COST $30.00[*][list=1][*]

simple: because nyko makes crap that breaks down all the time, you have to charge the controller and the wiimote (meaning you use more electricity), Nintendo is a lot more trustworthy making hardware, and THE BLACK CONTROLLER IS COOLER Very Happy!

I bought their wiimote charger and it's been pretty fruitful dont know why this wont be and beside it got good reviews on youtube (i'll give link later). can you tell me stories of it breaking down because like 360 rrod? Charging you stuff is more convienent the buying batteries all the time (trust me I know) and besides your saying that you would rather buy batteries all the days you own the consoul then just buying 1 set and charging when not in use.

btw of course you should trust nity more is it not their consoul and I'll be the 2nd admit that the black one is sexy but the nyko one is at least sexier than th O.G. Cool.

you took awy my rep again dang it you must not like what I say lol! (assuming it was you aggain)

my mom bought the nyko nunchuck and even though i put in fresh aaa bateries it wouldn't work. besides, the nyko looks smaller than the pro. i already have rechargable AA batteries for my 2 wiimote controllers.

wow ... I dont know about the kama controler but I heard it goes out sync alot. I was talking about the wing and I have rechable batteries to and I find that feature convienent and like I said I bought their charger and it was fruitful so it seem you mom just got screwed over bya defect.

btw we should pm eachother so we dont take up too much space or b4 the mods step in Cool

btw check the vids I showed above pls
lil boy blue 300
lil boy blue 300
NES
NES

http://shock_wave_Inyang@yahoo.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Permafry_42 Sat Jan 09, 2010 10:07 pm

check the vids I showed above pls

i like this review:

Permafry_42
Permafry_42
Wii
Wii

Back to top Go down

Post by lil boy blue 300 Sat Jan 09, 2010 10:43 pm

Permafry_42 wrote:
check the vids I showed above pls

i like this review:

wow Rolling Eyes all I saw in that video was it light and more comfortable deshign and it still has a wire. It almost like watching a gillette commercial lol! .

I like this spoof and you review didnt talk about nyko in comparative terms but I guess it's not your fault

wow Rolling Eyes all I saw in that video was it light and more comfortable deshign and it still has a wire. It almost like watching a gillette commercial lol! .

I like this spoof and you review didnt talk about nyko in comparative terms but I guess it's not your fault