The Wii Network
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

lol MLD made his own forum like this one for the the 360 fanboys

+10
FaytSaratome
Mark_Chaos
MetaSmashBro
ElkinFencer10
Jade789119
Gyoza
Invaderzzim
Permafry_42
AxelDemon
sikokiller
14 posters

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

lol MLD made his own forum like this one for the the 360 fanboys - Page 2 Empty Re: lol MLD made his own forum like this one for the the 360 fanboys

Post by Permafry_42 Sun Sep 13, 2009 7:07 pm

AxelDemon wrote:I see what you did there. With your icon Evil or Very Mad

my avatar?
Permafry_42
Permafry_42
Wii
Wii

Back to top Go down

lol MLD made his own forum like this one for the the 360 fanboys - Page 2 Empty Re: lol MLD made his own forum like this one for the the 360 fanboys

Post by Permafry_42 Sun Sep 13, 2009 7:09 pm

update: black bond apparently goes on the 360 republic often Crying or Very sad
Permafry_42
Permafry_42
Wii
Wii

Back to top Go down

Post by ElkinFencer10 Sun Sep 13, 2009 7:12 pm

Permafry_42 wrote:
ElkinFencer10 wrote:
Permafry_42 wrote:
ElkinFencer10 wrote:I wish the 360 had AIDS; then maybe it would die once and for all and we can be left with the 2 reliable systems.

3 if you count the PC (which has everything a 360 has, but makes them better and fun)
The PC totally does not count as a game system. lol

tell that to black buster. try portal on a proper computer. it looks epic. it looks much better than ps3 or 360 version. PC is able to be a gaming console if you can afford to make it a gaming computer.

pc is a great platform. in my opinion it's the best platform. if you mean it's so epic it's in its own league, then your probably right. if not... Evil or Very Mad
cherry
I meant that a PC isn't a gaming console, as in was designed specifically for games. Some of my favorite games are on PC, and the games at which I'm best are on PC.
ElkinFencer10
ElkinFencer10
Nintendo DS
Nintendo DS

http://elkinfencer10.blogspot.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Permafry_42 Sun Sep 13, 2009 7:56 pm

ElkinFencer10 wrote:
Permafry_42 wrote:
ElkinFencer10 wrote:
Permafry_42 wrote:
ElkinFencer10 wrote:I wish the 360 had AIDS; then maybe it would die once and for all and we can be left with the 2 reliable systems.

3 if you count the PC (which has everything a 360 has, but makes them better and fun)
The PC totally does not count as a game system. lol

tell that to black buster. try portal on a proper computer. it looks epic. it looks much better than ps3 or 360 version. PC is able to be a gaming console if you can afford to make it a gaming computer.

pc is a great platform. in my opinion it's the best platform. if you mean it's so epic it's in its own league, then your probably right. if not... Evil or Very Mad
cherry
I meant that a PC isn't a gaming console, as in was designed specifically for games. Some of my favorite games are on PC, and the games at which I'm best are on PC.
Fair enough.
Permafry_42
Permafry_42
Wii
Wii

Back to top Go down

Post by Permafry_42 Sun Sep 13, 2009 8:00 pm

I recently posted the following message on the 360 website; maybe i might get lucky and get a good reason why the 360 is better than the PS3 (on the website, you can't talk about the PS3, so i used the loophole of saying the YKW instead of actually saying PS3.) i'll repost the reponses on here if i get any good ones or any funny ones.

First off, know that i do not have a 360 (though my brother does and i can't use his) or a you know what console (here after known as YKW). i have heard many great points from YKW fanboys/ Fans, and so far i have not heard a good reason form either side about why the 360 is better than the YKW.

what i have heard are the following reasons why the 360 is worse than the YKW: (Since they are both 299 now, the YKW fanboys and regular fans say it has more features because it includes:

A) Internal Blue Ray Player

B) Upgradable Hard Drive ($100 for )

C) Internal WiFi included

D) rechargable controllers

E) Multi Media capabilities (compatible with more file types, disc types, etc.)

F) More AAA exclusives (Halo 3 and Gears 2 are the only games i've ever heard of that are exclusive to 360 that are top-notch games)

G) Free internet service (XBL is $50 or so a year, and **N is free forever)

H) Free internet browser (is there even an internet browser for 360?)

I) online movies database and game database for downloading games and movies.

J) smaller form factor (the YKW sl*m is smaller and lighter than the 360)

K) Longevity (aka the YKW doesn't have the RROD, but the 360 does and in large #s)

L) Online Multiplayer is free on YKW, but not on 360.

These are the facts that i have confirmed to be true about the YKW.

Now i need to know why the 360 is better than the YKW. i don't want to know why the YKW is crappy, and i don't want to here BS arguments like "the 360 is just better; that's it; end of story." I just want the facts. The Truth about why the 360 is better than the YKW. that's it. no BS. no lies. nothing about multiplatforms and "console exclusives", since i have a gaming PC, and can play almost every "console exclusive" that's currently out.

Please. Tell me what makes the 360 better than the YKW? I really want to know, so i can get a 360, and know that i made the right choice because of facts. Please show me why i should join the 360 legion, because i really want to know why the 360 is better. Just please tell me. I really want to know.
Permafry_42
Permafry_42
Wii
Wii

Back to top Go down

Post by MetaSmashBro Sun Sep 13, 2009 8:48 pm

I'm going to check this site out, see how many LOLs I can get.
MetaSmashBro
MetaSmashBro
SNES
SNES

Back to top Go down

Post by MetaSmashBro Sun Sep 13, 2009 9:01 pm

Half of the forum is about the Trey Brotherhood.
And they make their forum seem like they WANT an actual, like, console war. One of the main topics is "Console War".

What Blasphemy. scratch
MetaSmashBro
MetaSmashBro
SNES
SNES

Back to top Go down

Post by Permafry_42 Sun Sep 13, 2009 10:25 pm

LOL i've Done it! i've proved that MLD is a biased scumbag!

here's the entire conversation =D

FYI i call it "The EPIC fail of a fanboy named MLD"

Permafry_42

“First off, know that i do not have a 360 (though my brother does and i can't use his) or a you know what console (here after known as YKW). i have heard many great points from YKW fanboys/ Fans, and so far i have not heard a good reason form either side about why the 360 is better than the YKW.

what i have heard are the following reasons why the 360 is worse than the YKW: (Since they are both 299 now, the YKW fanboys and regular fans say it has more features because it includes:

A) Internal Blue Ray Player

B) Upgradable Hard Drive ($100 for 500gb is great)

C) Internal WiFi included

D) rechargable controllers

E) Multi Media capabilities (compatible with more file types, disc types, etc.)

F) More AAA exclusives (Halo 3 and Gears 2 are the only games i've ever heard of that are exclusive to 360 that are top-notch games)

G) Free internet service (XBL is $50 or so a year, and **N is free forever)

H) Free internet browser (is there even an internet browser for 360?)

I) online movies database and game database for downloading games and movies.

J) smaller form factor (the YKW sl*m is smaller and lighter than the 360)

K) Longevity (aka the YKW doesn't have the RROD, but the 360 does and in large #s)

L) Online Multiplayer is free on YKW, but not on 360.

M) Arguably better graphics (Ratchet and Clank: Crank in time looks beautiful.)

These are the facts that i have confirmed to be true about the YKW.

Now i need to know why the 360 is better than the YKW. i don't want to know why the YKW is crappy, and i don't want to here BS arguments like "the 360 is just better; that's it; end of story." I just want the facts. The Truth about why the 360 is better than the YKW. that's it. no BS. no lies. nothing about multiplatforms and "console exclusives", since i have a gaming PC, and can play almost every "console exclusive" that's currently out.

Please. Tell me what makes the 360 better than the YKW? I really want to know, so i can get a 360, and know that i made the right choice because of facts. Please show me why i should join the 360 legion, because i really want to know why the 360 is better. Just please tell me. I really want to know.”

Spartan v07

“I ahve both and 36-0 is way better. better controller,multiplat games are always running better on 360,online is better and the interface is better. no worries about 5 gig forced installs,web browser is pointless in a console,even dreamcast had it. wifi is pointless since it disconnects a lot. ps3 has yellow light of death and if you get it you must pay $150,MS fixes the console for free. Also the consoles are a lot more reliable with the jasper chip. And you can change battery packs,for ps3 you must throw the controller away whenever the battery runs out.”

Permafry_42

Spartan v07 wrote:
I ahve both and 36-0 is way better. better controller,multiplat games are always running better on 360,online is better and the interface is better. no worries about 5 gig forced installs,web browser is pointless in a console,even dreamcast had it. wifi is pointless since it disconnects a lot. ps3 has yellow light of death and if you get it you must pay $150,MS fixes the console for free. Also the consoles are a lot more reliable with the jasper chip. And you can change battery packs,for ps3 you must throw the controller away whenever the battery runs out.

controller is mostly the same to me, but i'll count that as 1

360 is better for multi platforms, so that's 2

interface is about the same, but i'll give you that one to be fair, so that's 3.

online is slightly better, and even though it costs money, i'll say that's 4

I use my Wii web browser every night since my laptop is currently broken, so i won't take that off.

yellow light is very rare compared to RROD so i won't take that off.

I need WiFi since i don't have a Ethernet port in my room, so i won't take that off.

"ps3 has yellow light of death and if you get it you must pay $150,MS fixes the console for free." that's 5.

"Also the consoles are a lot more reliable with the jasper chip." since RROD happens often, i wqould say the YKW is more reliable, but i'll give you the benifit, and say that's 6

"And you can change battery packs,for ps3 you must throw the controller away whenever the battery runs out." are you kidding? seriously are you kidding? Have you been throwing out you controllers when ever it runs out of batteries? seriously? sorry, but really? why do you think they are RECHARGEABLE??? they are meant to be recharged!

anyways, i'll give that since if you recharge them too much they'll have less power storage then fresh batteries. that makes 7.

if i know math at all (i'm in math honors so i'm pretty sure i'm correct), i think 13 is greater than 7. that means that you need 7 more arguments to sway me (6 to match, 7 to sway).

can you think of 7 more? Please?”

GeneralMLD

(He really said this lolz)

“more total A (70-79%), AA (80-89%, AAA (90-99%) rated games then PS3

a better online

thats all u should need.

ur being a stealth troll.”

Permafry_42

GeneralMLD wrote:
more total A (70-79%), AA (80-89%, AAA (90-99%) rated games then PS3

a better online

thats all u should need.

ur being a stealth troll.

first off, i'm not a troll, cause i'm trying to get both sides of the story.

second, most AAA games on the 360 aren't exclusives.

third, online costs more, but yeah it is better.

fourth, online and multi platforms are enough. sorry, but it's true.”

GeneralMLD

“i thought this was 360 vs PS3.......it shouldnt matter if its exclusive.

if 360 has it, and ps3 doesnt, it deserves credit.

think what u want, but our policy here isnt to debate whats better. we know 360 is better. to debate is an invite to flame wars.

ur intentions may seem honest but again, its a invite to flame wars like it or not.”

Spartan v07

“Most AAA are exclusive, and having better versions of 3rd party titles is a big plus too.”

Permafry_42

“You might know, but i'm still deciding. you and Spartan v07 still haven't convinced me that the 360 is better, but from what i've seen, you basically like the 360 blindly. You say that online is better and that more games means a better console, but it does not. what you probably don't realize is that i've been recording this chat so that future people who know how you think can see that you like the 360 blindly, and with no real reason.

Since Spartan v07 is obviously not the smartest 360 player (throwing away PS3 controllers cause it’s run out of batteries XD), and you have hardly given me any good reasons why to play xbox (other than online, which you play for the improved quality), You and your 360 website have been owned. You, the head honcho of 360 fanboy, have proven the the 360 is has nothing better than PS3 other than exclusives and online.

You have officially failed. Remove this post if you choose. but if you do, it will prove that your a Fanboy and a biased idiot. i've recorded this post (the entire post), so even if you do remove this i will still have a copy.

Anyways, enjoy another video showing you owning yourself Very Happy

Watergypsy

“permafry if you want to know whats better in my opinion dont get me wrong i still play xbl and xbox games with a few of my friends but for 299 u get a bigger bang for ur buck i mean 1 of the best blu-rays free wi fi well u said it all on ur first post but if u want a bigger bang for ur buck id go with the ps3 u can still get a xbox a lil later they have the arcade for 199 but i mean i have both but if i had to choose its the ps3 and ps3 is coming out with some promising titles this year and next. its your choice but thats my opinion”

Permafry_42

“thanks for not being baised =D”

GeneralMLD

“ill try not to loose sleep tonight knowing u think im biased.

If you check out the trey website............youll find were saints compared to what they say about the 360.

all you need for a games console is games and online, and 360 has that in spades over ps3. not enough for you? meh.

try their website. bye.”

FYI I’ve been banned LOL.

Ah well. All good things come to an end.

By: Permafry_42

Assisted by: GeneralMLD (thanks for owning yourself =D), Watergypsy (if that was someone here, please take credit for the comment. if not, Nice job =D), and of course, Spartan v07 (you have one of the best 360 fanboy quotes ever "And you can change battery packs,for ps3 you must throw the controller away whenever the battery runs out.")

Thank you for reading the EPIC fail of a fanboy named MLD. (notice the pun ) clown
Permafry_42
Permafry_42
Wii
Wii

Back to top Go down

Post by Permafry_42 Sun Sep 13, 2009 11:02 pm

here's a video of screenshots showing the conversation:

Permafry_42
Permafry_42
Wii
Wii

Back to top Go down

Post by Permafry_42 Mon Sep 14, 2009 7:25 am

LOL and it's official. i've been blocked by MLD on youtube. ironically, he says that i'm buthurt lol!
Permafry_42
Permafry_42
Wii
Wii

Back to top Go down

Post by AxelDemon Mon Sep 14, 2009 4:34 pm

Hahaha lol!
AxelDemon
AxelDemon
Next Gen
Next Gen

https://www.youtube.com/AxelDemon

Back to top Go down

Post by Mark_Chaos Mon Sep 14, 2009 7:28 pm

This is the forum in a nutshell.

lol MLD made his own forum like this one for the the 360 fanboys - Page 2 Mermaid_man

Last edited by Mark_chaos on Tue Sep 15, 2009 2:02 pm; edited 1 time in total
Mark_Chaos
Mark_Chaos
N64
N64

https://www.youtube.com/user/marckido4

Back to top Go down

Post by Jade789119 Mon Sep 14, 2009 11:30 pm

lol hey personaly the ps3 has better excluses and ill say a few off the top of my head

Kill zone 2
Grand terismo
little big planet
Final fantasy
god of war
MGS
Resistance
Motor storm
Uncharted
Ratchet and Clank PS3

Gears but on PC
Halo probly will be on pc
Left for dead PC
Mass Effect (maybe on PC)
Bioshock (also on PC)
Lost Planet
Alan Wake (also on PC)
ummm...
well i dont know many even tho i own a 360 lol. most i know from pc lol but still tell me what you think has better exclusives
the PS3 or not so exclusive 360 games
Jade789119
Jade789119
Next Gen
Next Gen

Back to top Go down

Post by FaytSaratome Tue Sep 15, 2009 1:19 am

Actually the first PCs were meant just for gaming actually.And yeah, I haven't been there yet but I might troll them for some lulz.
FaytSaratome
FaytSaratome
Next Gen
Next Gen

Back to top Go down

Post by ElkinFencer10 Tue Sep 15, 2009 4:17 pm

I'm not crazy about the 360, but it does have one game that makes me want one; Halo Wars. I'm a HUGE RTS kid, and that game looks sexy. But, regardless of what Microsoft and Bungie say now, it WILL eventually come to PC (they said Halo 2 wouldn't, either, and look where it is; PC).
ElkinFencer10
ElkinFencer10
Nintendo DS
Nintendo DS

http://elkinfencer10.blogspot.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by AxelDemon Wed Sep 16, 2009 4:19 pm

Mark_chaos wrote:This is the forum in a nutshell.

lol MLD made his own forum like this one for the the 360 fanboys - Page 2 Mermaid_man

Ha.Ha.
AxelDemon
AxelDemon
Next Gen
Next Gen

Back to top Go down

Post by Jade789119 Wed Sep 16, 2009 4:52 pm

lol whyed they copy our forum tho its pathetic...
Jade789119
Jade789119
Next Gen
Next Gen

Back to top Go down

Post by AxelDemon Wed Sep 16, 2009 5:04 pm

Jade789119 wrote:lol whyed they copy our forum tho its pathetic...

Just like the xbox copied the wiis motion controls
AxelDemon
AxelDemon
Next Gen
Next Gen

Back to top Go down

Post by FaytSaratome Wed Sep 16, 2009 6:33 pm

AxelDemon wrote:

Only they sucked at it.
FaytSaratome
FaytSaratome
Next Gen
Next Gen

Back to top Go down

Post by AxelDemon Thu Sep 17, 2009 3:20 pm

FaytSaratome wrote:
AxelDemon wrote:

Only they sucked at it.

Exactly. scratch
AxelDemon
AxelDemon
Next Gen
Next Gen

Back to top Go down

Post by Gyoza Fri Sep 18, 2009 3:45 pm

Shit stains are stuck in my screen everytime I go there.
Gyoza
Gyoza
Next Gen
Next Gen

Back to top Go down

Post by xero135 Fri Sep 18, 2009 4:22 pm

i love how the say on youtube and stuff that the dont need or want bluray, wifi, or free online but in there hopes for the 720 thread the want all that there such hypocrites
xero135
xero135
GameBoy
GameBoy

Back to top Go down

Post by MetaSmashBro Sun Sep 20, 2009 8:41 pm

My Xbox Fanboy friends on XBL want free Live and wireless so they can play in their room w/o a long cord goin' everywhere. They even said this to me, no lie:
1vs100- Stupid. You'll never be in the mob
Avatar Marketplace- Why should I pay MSP to personalize my Avatar?
Netflix: Pretty cool

That's just some.
MetaSmashBro
MetaSmashBro
SNES
SNES

Back to top Go down

Post by AxelDemon Mon Sep 21, 2009 3:04 pm

MetaSmashBro wrote:My Xbox Fanboy friends on XBL want free Live and wireless so they can play in their room w/o a long cord goin' everywhere. They even said this to me, no lie:
1vs100- Stupid. You'll never be in the mob
Avatar Marketplace- Why should I pay MSP to personalize my Avatar?
Netflix: Pretty cool

That's just some.

Your friends have common sense
AxelDemon
AxelDemon
Next Gen
Next Gen

Back to top Go down

Post by sparkman Tue Sep 22, 2009 2:06 am

you know what the sadest thing about it is its only for 360 fan boys by 360 fan boys alot of the topics are bashing the ps3 and your not alowed to say one bad thing about the 360 otherwise your perma band and are called a ps3 fan boy hell your not even alowed tot alk about the wii its extremly stupid!!
sparkman
sparkman
GameBoy
GameBoy

https://www.youtube.com/user/HeshamUchia

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next