The Wii Network
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

does fanboys know anything about review scores?

2 posters

Go down

does fanboys know anything about review scores? Empty does fanboys know anything about review scores?

Post by sikokiller Thu Sep 24, 2009 2:09 am

seriously they know nothing.. first of all a game that gets an 8.0 is considered a bad score in there logic.. it has to get a 9.0 to be good.... wtf happened to the video game industry when an 8.0 was a good score?... this guy on shokio's vid named "Its time to buy a wii" his name is gamer700 (fakegamer more like it) you can bash him be my guessed... anyway he said that maramasa the demon blade got average reviews.. i didn't know an 8.9 from ign is a bad score, and Dead Space Extraction got bad reviews as well, dead space got an 8.0 which is good.. hey its a AA title its better then a FFF title.

you see the point im making here? whats the point on proving that the wii has good games? they just say the same shit that they have been saying for 2 years,

example

Me: (Name Games Here)
Fanboy: those games are crap i only want 2 of those games from that list

they say that when the games havnt been released yet

End Rant
sikokiller
sikokiller
SNES
SNES

Back to top Go down

does fanboys know anything about review scores? Empty Re: does fanboys know anything about review scores?

Post by sikokiller Thu Sep 24, 2009 2:11 am

sorry im bad with my grammars lol
sikokiller
sikokiller
SNES
SNES

Back to top Go down

does fanboys know anything about review scores? Empty Re: does fanboys know anything about review scores?

Post by ElkinFencer10 Thu Sep 24, 2009 5:11 pm

Fanboys are stupid. 7.5; that's good. A game that gets a 9 is "oustanding," and if every game that was worthy playing got a 9, there would be nothing outstanding about them.
ElkinFencer10
ElkinFencer10
Nintendo DS
Nintendo DS

http://elkinfencer10.blogspot.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down