The Wii Network
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Anyone Else Think Their Should be Another Wii Channel?

+29
lil boy blue 300
BIGBMH
Kamina#1
Super Smash Bros. Fan
SpaniardGamer
Invaderzzim
RollingSilver
Shah2354
AxelDemon
Darrien
Darksylux
cataback
boricua
nintendorocks
JakeBanfield
sikokiller
TheNintendoLook
ElkinFencer10
FaytSaratome
Godwind
SoaringDive
Static man2
Gyoza
Mark_Chaos
LightyKD
Jade789119
InvaderZiM900000
MetaSmashBro
Dark-Link
33 posters

Page 2 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Go down

Anyone Else Think Their Should be Another Wii Channel? - Page 2 Empty Re: Anyone Else Think Their Should be Another Wii Channel?

Post by Darrien Mon Oct 12, 2009 7:55 pm

NETFLIX Twisted Evil
Darrien
Darrien
GameCube
GameCube

https://www.youtube.com/user/DarrienPeterson

Back to top Go down

Anyone Else Think Their Should be Another Wii Channel? - Page 2 Empty Re: Anyone Else Think Their Should be Another Wii Channel?

Post by Jade789119 Mon Oct 12, 2009 9:11 pm

cataback wrote:a channal were you can download stuff for games EG map-packs for conduit,CODWAW Charaters for Brawl and mario kart ect and demos for free

that would be great
Jade789119
Jade789119
Next Gen
Next Gen

Back to top Go down

Post by AxelDemon Fri Oct 16, 2009 3:44 pm

Jade789119 wrote:
cataback wrote:a channal were you can download stuff for games EG map-packs for conduit,CODWAW Charaters for Brawl and mario kart ect and demos for free

that would be great

Agreed.
AxelDemon
AxelDemon
Next Gen
Next Gen

https://www.youtube.com/AxelDemon

Back to top Go down

Post by Shah2354 Fri Oct 16, 2009 7:59 pm

i dont know. maybe
Shah2354
Shah2354
Nintendo DS
Nintendo DS

Back to top Go down

Post by RollingSilver Fri Oct 16, 2009 10:29 pm

facebook and twitter...oh wait

a channel specifically for dlc content would be nice
RollingSilver
RollingSilver
Nintendo DS
Nintendo DS

Back to top Go down

Post by AxelDemon Sat Oct 17, 2009 8:31 am

RollingSilver wrote:facebook and twitter...oh wait

i'd like an update on the photo channel, to upload your images to facebook, myspace, twitter, photobucket etc
AxelDemon
AxelDemon
Next Gen
Next Gen

Back to top Go down

Post by MetaSmashBro Sat Oct 17, 2009 12:46 pm

AxelDemon wrote:

i'd like an update on the photo channel, to upload your images to facebook, myspace, twitter, photobucket etc
You can upload your DSi pics on to Facebook because of an update. I'm sure Ninty could easily do this.
MetaSmashBro
MetaSmashBro
SNES
SNES

Back to top Go down

Post by SoaringDive Sat Oct 17, 2009 4:42 pm

We need a music channel. Yes we all know the Photo channel can be used for music, but we need a channel specifically for music on the SD card and you can do all those things the DSi can do with it.

Also, we need an upsate to the home menu (the one where you press the home button in-game and it pops up) where you can send and recieve messages from the menu instead of having to exit the game.
SoaringDive
SoaringDive
GameCube
GameCube

Back to top Go down

Post by AxelDemon Sat Oct 17, 2009 5:02 pm

soaringdive wrote:We need a music channel. Yes we all know the Photo channel can be used for music, but we need a channel specifically for music on the SD card and you can do all those things the DSi can do with it.

Also, we need an upsate to the home menu (the one where you press the home button in-game and it pops up) where you can send and recieve messages from the menu instead of having to exit the game.

I think that if they made a music channel, that it should have a feature where you can play the music on your sd card or ipod/mp3 player while you play the game. And that there should be a secondary wii menu that allows you to mute the game music or the music your playing. and this menu could allow you to send messages via the 2nd wii menu
AxelDemon
AxelDemon
Next Gen
Next Gen

Back to top Go down

Post by Dark-Link Sat Oct 17, 2009 5:48 pm

AxelDemon wrote:

Wait Isnt that Kinda pointless. The wii Doesn't have a camera, and So its not like the DSi where you can take a picture and Upload it. Well it kinda isn't useless at the same time, Some people who have old computers and use there SD card for both their wii and their Camera would be nice, Incase ur computers old and does Not have a SD card port. So then you could upload it from your wii, Because your computer doesnt have that SD slot

Also I enjoy the idea of a Home update. I dont know why but I cant too have the ability too change the Wii menu colour or Design. Like themes, I wouldn't mind paying like 100 wii points for a Zelda Theme, Mario or No more hero theme. Laughing
Dark-Link
Dark-Link
GameBoy
GameBoy

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Oct 19, 2009 8:03 pm

AxelDemon wrote:
soaringdive wrote:We need a music channel. Yes we all know the Photo channel can be used for music, but we need a channel specifically for music on the SD card and you can do all those things the DSi can do with it.

I think that if they made a music channel, that it should have a feature where you can play the music on your sd card or ipod/mp3 player while you play the game. And that there should be a secondary wii menu that allows you to mute the game music or the music your playing. and this menu could allow you to send messages via the 2nd wii menu

Not just a music listening channel, but a music video making channel! I so want to do that! Create your own music and dance videos! I mean like not just record, but you can edit backgrounds, and use effects, and stuff just like music videos today! Now, THAT I would use! Very Happy

Back to top Go down

Post by SoaringDive Tue Oct 20, 2009 5:06 am

Jaques7Chef wrote:
AxelDemon wrote:

Not just a music listening channel, but a music video making channel! I so want to do that! Create your own music and dance videos! I mean like not just record, but you can edit backgrounds, and use effects, and stuff just like music videos today! Now, THAT I would use! Very Happy

And it uses Wii Speak!
SoaringDive
SoaringDive
GameCube
GameCube

Back to top Go down

Post by AxelDemon Tue Oct 20, 2009 3:15 pm

Anyone Else Think Their Should be Another Wii Channel? - Page 2 Gift_of_disappointment
AxelDemon
AxelDemon
Next Gen
Next Gen

Back to top Go down

Post by Invaderzzim Sat Oct 24, 2009 11:36 am

I like the everybody votes channel. But I think they have enough channels...I mean what else do you need.

Invaderzzim
SNES
SNES

Back to top Go down

Post by AxelDemon Sun Oct 25, 2009 4:09 pm

Invaderzzim wrote:I like the everybody votes channel. But I think they have enough channels...I mean what else do you need.

there are a lot of channels, but most aren't out of japan. But there has yet to be a demo channel.
AxelDemon
AxelDemon
Next Gen
Next Gen

Back to top Go down

Post by SpaniardGamer Mon Oct 26, 2009 4:27 pm

I would at least like it if Nintendo have a Wii channel that lets us play demos of upcoming Wii games to see if we would like it or not. That way, we would know what to expect or not.
SpaniardGamer
SpaniardGamer
SNES
SNES

https://www.youtube.com/user/SpaniardGamer

Back to top Go down

Post by AxelDemon Mon Oct 26, 2009 5:38 pm

SpaniardGamer wrote:I would at least like it if Nintendo have a Wii channel that lets us play demos of upcoming Wii games to see if we would like it or not. That way, we would know what to expect or not.

Thats exactly what a lot of us have been saying. Because i've bought enough games to know that playing a demo before buying the game really helps you make your decision.
AxelDemon
AxelDemon
Next Gen
Next Gen

Back to top Go down

Post by SpaniardGamer Mon Oct 26, 2009 5:41 pm

AxelDemon wrote:
SpaniardGamer wrote:I would at least like it if Nintendo have a Wii channel that lets us play demos of upcoming Wii games to see if we would like it or not. That way, we would know what to expect or not.

Thats exactly what a lot of us have been saying. Because i've bought enough games to know that playing a demo before buying the game really helps you make your decision.

I know, but Nintendo might fear that if we play the demos, we would know that which game is horrible and they would lose some game companies that make games for the Wii. But, in our case, this wouldn't be bad because we would wipe out Date Design (Hallelujah!). So it's both a lose-win (lose for Nintendo and win for us)
SpaniardGamer
SpaniardGamer
SNES
SNES

Back to top Go down

Post by AxelDemon Mon Oct 26, 2009 6:20 pm

yeah, a lot of people probably wouldn't buy as many games
AxelDemon
AxelDemon
Next Gen
Next Gen

Back to top Go down

Post by Dark-Link Tue Oct 27, 2009 1:54 pm

AxelDemon wrote:yeah, a lot of people probably wouldn't buy as many games

Yeah Alot of people would then Just buy demo's and Then not as much people who accually buy the game and Then there would be less people Online.

But you also have to think about it, The wii Has I think 512mb, And when u download a game that has like 300 blocks(a N64/Wiiware game) out of 2500 or something, it takes awhile. Now if you had to save a game that was 5000 blocks(1024mb/1gb) thats gonna take along ass time, unless they let you leave that screen and go play a game while it downloads.
Dark-Link
Dark-Link
GameBoy
GameBoy

Back to top Go down

Post by AxelDemon Tue Oct 27, 2009 6:28 pm

Dark-Link wrote:Now if you had to save a game that was 5000 blocks(1024mb/1gb) thats gonna take along ass time, unless they let you leave that screen and go play a game while it downloads.

Would be nice if you could play mario 2
AxelDemon
AxelDemon
Next Gen
Next Gen

Back to top Go down

Post by Gyoza Tue Oct 27, 2009 7:18 pm

Sooner or later there will be a mugen channel
Gyoza
Gyoza
Next Gen
Next Gen

Back to top Go down

Post by SpaniardGamer Tue Oct 27, 2009 7:23 pm

Gyoza wrote:Sooner or later there will be a mugen channel

Yay?
SpaniardGamer
SpaniardGamer
SNES
SNES

Back to top Go down

Post by AxelDemon Wed Oct 28, 2009 5:00 pm

SpaniardGamer wrote:

Yay?

Do you know what mugen is?
AxelDemon
AxelDemon
Next Gen
Next Gen

Back to top Go down

Post by SpaniardGamer Wed Oct 28, 2009 5:25 pm

AxelDemon wrote:
SpaniardGamer wrote:

Yay?

Do you know what mugen is?
Yeah I do, I just don't like it - Don't kill me!!
SpaniardGamer
SpaniardGamer
SNES
SNES

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next