The Wii Network
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

my whloe grade at school are 360 fanboys

+20
nintendorocks
Godwind
lil boy blue 300
Phi1Pill
darkwingdragon709
SoaringDive
Dara_U
KidZillah
Gyoza
Super Smash Bros. Fan
AtomicMetroid
FaytSaratome
NextGen247
Tomo-Murphy
sikokiller
Permafry_42
Jade789119
solborimm
Static man2
tim111
24 posters

Page 3 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Go down

my whloe grade at school are 360 fanboys - Page 3 Empty Re: my whloe grade at school are 360 fanboys

Post by FaytSaratome Tue Jan 12, 2010 12:06 am

Mario's story is simple and to the point.
FaytSaratome
FaytSaratome
Next Gen
Next Gen

Back to top Go down

my whloe grade at school are 360 fanboys - Page 3 Empty Re: my whloe grade at school are 360 fanboys

Post by nintendorocks Fri Jan 22, 2010 12:37 pm

wow i feel really sorry for you you have to put up with load of typical 360 fanboys denieing facts and coming up with crap that isn't true about the 360
nintendorocks
nintendorocks
NES
NES

Back to top Go down

my whloe grade at school are 360 fanboys - Page 3 Empty RROD

Post by batman4pres Thu Feb 18, 2010 8:26 pm

I had my 360 for 3 months then it red ringed. Good thing I bought the warranty. It is the most cheaply built piece of junk, yet I still play it every now and then because my friends like the kids at your school are Xbox fanboys and I enjoy playing online with friends then by myself on TCon
batman4pres
batman4pres
Gameboy Advance
Gameboy Advance

Back to top Go down

Post by Arbiteris#2 Fri Feb 19, 2010 4:20 pm

darkwingdragon709 wrote:
FaytSaratome wrote:Halo's story sucks.
it not only sucks, its almost none existant...but not in a good way like SOME of the mario games.

Are you guy's moron's?It has one of the best story's out there.Each Halo game has gotten "wonderful story" and not to mention Author's,comic book author's,anime maker's and even movie director's said the story is awesome.I just proved you wrong right there.

Hell,it has a better story then metroid.I could sum up the story for each metroid's game in ONE paragraph.Not to mention the story is mainly about samus.They dont even bother adding a few more character's with big storie's.

You guy's are just taking blind shot's at 360.Admit it,dont deny it.
Arbiteris#2
Arbiteris#2
Nintendo DS
Nintendo DS

Back to top Go down

Post by Gyoza Fri Feb 19, 2010 5:56 pm

I can sum up Halo's story in one paragraph. As far as I know Master Chief is a Samus wanna. But I still enjoy Halo
Gyoza
Gyoza
Next Gen
Next Gen

Back to top Go down

Post by lil boy blue 300 Fri Feb 19, 2010 6:10 pm

Arbiteris#2 wrote:

Hell,it has a better story then metroid.I could sum up the story for each metroid's game in ONE paragraph.Not to mention the story is mainly about samus.They dont even bother adding a few more character's with big storie's.

Gyoza wrote:I can sum up Halo's story in one paragraph. As far as I know Master Chief is a Samus wanna. But I still enjoy Halo

If you guys can debate it seem like an interesting argument if your serious
lil boy blue 300
lil boy blue 300
NES
NES

http://shock_wave_Inyang@yahoo.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Gyoza Fri Feb 19, 2010 6:34 pm

Halo could be a Metroid fan-fic
Gyoza
Gyoza
Next Gen
Next Gen

Back to top Go down

Post by SoaringDive Fri Feb 19, 2010 6:43 pm

Arbiteris#2 wrote:
darkwingdragon709 wrote:
it not only sucks, its almost none existant...but not in a good way like SOME of the mario games.

Are you guy's moron's?It has one of the best story's out there.Each Halo game has gotten "wonderful story" and not to mention Author's,comic book author's,anime maker's and even movie director's said the story is awesome.I just proved you wrong right there.

Majority of people here hate Sci-Fi settings (like me). Chances are they aren't going to like Halo's story, even if they did sit through the entire thing. Story is the most preference-heavy thing of all.
SoaringDive
SoaringDive
GameCube
GameCube

Back to top Go down

Post by Godwind Fri Feb 19, 2010 10:40 pm

darkwingdragon709 wrote:
FaytSaratome wrote:It was the Xbox dude, GameCube was second.
tech specs and factor 5 say otherwise. the only REAL example i can give for the xbox's show of power is doom3...and that barely held 30fps chopped full of blurry textures. but it was still a better example than whats mostly used...chronicles of riddick, though doom DID come out later after devs got better at modelin on the xbox.

The Doom3 engine had problems when being ported to the Console, probably the work of Ravensoft. The Doom3 engine was used on the Xbox360 and doesn't even run well(Quake4 and Prey are victims of this case). It probably isn't the system, it is probably the developers.

Gyoza wrote:I say the Wii is better than the Xbox, all one of my friends says to me is " Our says the 360 is better" and I'm like " That's not a fact, that's an opinion. "

It depends on the resourcefulness of the developers. Some developers probably wouldn't know how to work with the Wii well while others would be able to push forward a lot of tech.

darkwingdragon709 wrote:
FaytSaratome wrote:Yes, the tech does say that the Xbox is more powerful. >.>
as far as power, but the GC was simply more graphically capable. the xbox wouldn't have been able to run games like MP1&2, F-zeroGX, or RE4 at thier seemless 60fps with thier open worlds without havin to break the games up into levels or constant freeze loadin like chronicles of riddick and morrowind had to do. another perfect example was rogue squadron 2&3, factor 5 themselves said the the xbox simply wasn't capable of runnin those games in full with that level of graphical detail, scope, and speed. only the GC could handle that many polygons at that speed...and rebal strike in particular looked like a 1st generation 360 game.

Keep in mind that was on much smaller discs, mini DVDs that allowed for faster load times, which was what Nintendo wanted in the first place.

Arbiteris#2 wrote:
darkwingdragon709 wrote:

Quite frankly, you sound a bit silly. Halo isn't what people would call the pinnacle achievement of story telling via video games. It is basically aliens attacking the human racing and it is up to these super spartan soldiers to stop them. Whooppeee. Also, just because there is a story doesn't mean it doesn't suck. To be fair, I like the Halo soundtrack, in addition, have had fun with the multiplayer and using vehicles. Besides that, there doesn't seem to be many redeeming qualities about the Halo series.

Godwind
NES
NES

Back to top Go down

Post by Permafry_42 Fri Feb 19, 2010 10:52 pm

Arbiteris#2 wrote:
darkwingdragon709 wrote:

halo in 5 min

i honestly don't believe you can sum up the metroid games (including every single game for older platforms) in less than 5 min.
Permafry_42
Permafry_42
Wii
Wii

Back to top Go down

Post by TheRighteousFascist Fri Feb 19, 2010 11:39 pm

I get stuff like this all the time on Xbox LIVE. Stupid kids think the PS3 sucks because Blu-Ray games evidently cost $80. Hm, I guess I'm getting them at a steal, then.

Unless someone is presenting an argument as to why the PS3 sucks, ignore them. Hell, even if they present a damn good argument, ignore them.
TheRighteousFascist
TheRighteousFascist
SNES
SNES

http://www.playstationuniversity.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Permafry_42 Sat Feb 20, 2010 12:14 am

TheRighteousFascist wrote:I get stuff like this all the time on Xbox LIVE. Stupid kids think the PS3 sucks because Blu-Ray games evidently cost $80. Hm, I guess I'm getting them at a steal, then.

Unless someone is presenting an argument as to why the PS3 sucks, ignore them. Hell, even if they present a damn good argument, ignore them.

i listen to all sides when i can.
Permafry_42
Permafry_42
Wii
Wii

Back to top Go down

Post by AgentA-Mi6 Sat Feb 20, 2010 1:46 pm

Ignore those little deuces
AgentA-Mi6
AgentA-Mi6
GameBoy
GameBoy

Back to top Go down

Post by FaytSaratome Sat Feb 20, 2010 1:48 pm

Anyone ever wonder why 360 fanboys try to count PC games as their's?
FaytSaratome
FaytSaratome
Next Gen
Next Gen

Back to top Go down

Post by Permafry_42 Sat Feb 20, 2010 2:50 pm

FaytSaratome wrote:Anyone ever wonder why 360 fanboys try to count PC games as their's?

no clue. as i have said before, i would prefer a PC over a 360, and while i've alway thought 360's are essentially inexpensive PCs, they are definitely not for the same audience. pc lovers tend to not want 360s since the pc already has most of the 360's games.

love the avatar btw. judging by your post count, you may be upgraded to a moderator if you keep it up.
Permafry_42
Permafry_42
Wii
Wii

Back to top Go down

Post by FaytSaratome Sat Feb 20, 2010 2:52 pm

I wouldn't have a 360 if A)My brother didn't buy it and B)My friends didn't own one. Yeah PCs are much better but I do like how the dashboard is on the 360. It's a lot nicer looking than the Wii or PS3 imo.
FaytSaratome
FaytSaratome
Next Gen
Next Gen

Back to top Go down

Post by TheRighteousFascist Sat Feb 20, 2010 3:39 pm

Permafry_42 wrote:
TheRighteousFascist wrote:I get stuff like this all the time on Xbox LIVE. Stupid kids think the PS3 sucks because Blu-Ray games evidently cost $80. Hm, I guess I'm getting them at a steal, then.

I'm saying that arguing over which console is better is pointless because there's no real way to prove it. As I've said numerous times, an opinion backed by facts is still an opinion.
TheRighteousFascist
TheRighteousFascist
SNES
SNES

Back to top Go down

Post by FaytSaratome Sat Feb 20, 2010 3:40 pm

TheRighteousFascist wrote:
Permafry_42 wrote:

I'm saying that arguing over which console is better is pointless because there's no real way to prove it. As I've said numerous times, an opinion backed by facts is still an opinion.
I keep asking myself this, why do we argue over the consoles and not the games themselves? Who cares what console is better we should care about the games.
FaytSaratome
FaytSaratome
Next Gen
Next Gen

Back to top Go down

Post by TheRighteousFascist Sat Feb 20, 2010 3:46 pm

FaytSaratome wrote:
TheRighteousFascist wrote:
Permafry_42 wrote:

I keep asking myself this, why do we argue over the consoles and not the games themselves? Who cares what console is better we should care about the games.
A console is a much bigger investment and commitment than a game, therefore, fanboys are more insecure about their consoles over their games.
TheRighteousFascist
TheRighteousFascist
SNES
SNES

Back to top Go down

Post by FaytSaratome Sat Feb 20, 2010 3:53 pm

Maybe they should just be "Industry Whores" that would solve everything. 8D
FaytSaratome
FaytSaratome
Next Gen
Next Gen

Back to top Go down

Post by Permafry_42 Sat Feb 20, 2010 4:37 pm

FaytSaratome wrote:Maybe they should just be "Industry Whores" that would solve everything. 8D

agreed =D

... except every other problem in the world of course Smile
Permafry_42
Permafry_42
Wii
Wii

Back to top Go down

Post by TheRighteousFascist Sat Feb 20, 2010 6:48 pm

Permafry_42 wrote:
FaytSaratome wrote:Maybe they should just be "Industry Whores" that would solve everything. 8D

agreed =D

... except every other problem in the world of course Smile
Including the problems that are actually worth solving. Ignore fanboys and trolls.
TheRighteousFascist
TheRighteousFascist
SNES
SNES

Back to top Go down

Post by SoaringDive Sun Feb 21, 2010 9:38 am

If they put up a good argument then that's okay, such as "360 has more FPSs". That is true, and anyone who has FPS as their favourite genre (that don't want a PC) and don't want to play anything else should get a 360.
SoaringDive
SoaringDive
GameCube
GameCube

Back to top Go down

Post by FaytSaratome Sun Feb 21, 2010 10:06 am

I'm an RPG fan and their spread out everywhere so that gives me a reason to have all consoles. Very Happy
FaytSaratome
FaytSaratome
Next Gen
Next Gen

Back to top Go down

Post by TheRighteousFascist Sun Feb 21, 2010 12:03 pm

soaringdive wrote:If they put up a good argument then that's okay, such as "360 has more FPSs". That is true, and anyone who has FPS as their favourite genre (that don't want a PC) and don't want to play anything else should get a 360.
*sigh* If they put up a good argument to back their fanboyish claims, they're still idiots. Yes, the 360 has more first-person shooters. But that doesn't prove which console is better. If you like first-person shooters more than anything else, get a 360, I agree. But we're talking about fanboys who use that as ammunition to support their console/corporation of choice.

Here's what fanboys don't get: a corporation is supposed to serve you, not the other way around.
TheRighteousFascist
TheRighteousFascist
SNES
SNES

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next