The Wii Network
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

i reckon they should release the original sin and punishment game for wii

3 posters

Go down

i reckon they should release the original sin and punishment game for wii Empty i reckon they should release the original sin and punishment game for wii

Post by sikokiller Fri Dec 11, 2009 6:40 am

i reckon they should update the graphics for wii on the original sin and punishment and release it as a retail game, and make a game collection pack for sin and punishment... they did it with god of war 1 and 2 for ps3 since i seen it on play-asia today, i would buy the limited edition collection of sin and punishment .. i am willing to pay more money of something i played 10 years ago bounce
sikokiller
sikokiller
SNES
SNES

Back to top Go down

i reckon they should release the original sin and punishment game for wii Empty Re: i reckon they should release the original sin and punishment game for wii

Post by BIGBMH Fri Dec 11, 2009 9:53 am

It's on virtual console so I'm not sure they would release a new version.

BIGBMH
GameBoy
GameBoy

Back to top Go down

i reckon they should release the original sin and punishment game for wii Empty Re: i reckon they should release the original sin and punishment game for wii

Post by Godwind Fri Dec 11, 2009 3:10 pm

BIGBMH wrote:It's on virtual console so I'm not sure they would release a new version.

Updated controls? Updated Graphics? Polished out gameplay? Bonus features?

As much as I liked Sin and Punishment, I hate aiming with the analog stick.

Godwind
NES
NES

Back to top Go down

Post by sikokiller Fri Dec 11, 2009 7:50 pm

BIGBMH wrote:It's on virtual console so I'm not sure they would release a new version.

well thats the problem we don't have sin and punishment on our VC at all
sikokiller
sikokiller
SNES
SNES

Back to top Go down

Post by sikokiller Fri Dec 11, 2009 7:51 pm

Godwind wrote:

yeah i hate aiming with the analogue stick these days as well lol
sikokiller
sikokiller
SNES
SNES

Back to top Go down

Post by Godwind Sat Dec 12, 2009 4:44 am

sikokiller wrote:
Godwind wrote:

yeah i hate aiming with the analogue stick these days as well lol

I've always hated it. Hence why you're never going to catch me playing Halo 3 or Killzone 2 or GoldenEye. I hate Dual analog controls.

Godwind
NES
NES

Back to top Go down

Post by BIGBMH Sat Dec 12, 2009 9:40 am

I wasn't saying they shouldn't release a new version. But with the sequel coming out and basically looking to be the improved Wii version of the first, it doesn't seem like Nintendo to remake the first too. It's probably one or the other. Maybe there's a chance that they'll release a collection version which put both together, but even then they would probably just put the new controls on it and not improve the graphics or add new features.

BIGBMH
GameBoy
GameBoy

Back to top Go down

Post by sikokiller Sat Dec 12, 2009 8:08 pm

BIGBMH wrote:I wasn't saying they shouldn't release a new version. But with the sequel coming out and basically looking to be the improved Wii version of the first, it doesn't seem like Nintendo to remake the first too. It's probably one or the other. Maybe there's a chance that they'll release a collection version which put both together, but even then they would probably just put the new controls on it and not improve the graphics or add new features.

they did it with the god of war collection which has god of war 1 and 2 from the ps2 updated graphics for release on the ps3 so it could be possible... if they don't update it.. these fanboys would laugh at our game then we have to defend this game like always
sikokiller
sikokiller
SNES
SNES

Back to top Go down

Post by BIGBMH Sun Dec 13, 2009 8:27 am

they is sony and it was god of war. we're dealing with a Nintendo franchise that isn't well known anymore. Metroid Prime trilogy didn't improve the graphics. None of their "new play control" series like Mario tennis or Pikmin have had improve graphics on wii.

BIGBMH
GameBoy
GameBoy

Back to top Go down

Post by Godwind Sun Dec 13, 2009 9:28 am

BIGBMH wrote:they is sony and it was god of war. we're dealing with a Nintendo franchise that isn't well known anymore. Metroid Prime trilogy didn't improve the graphics. None of their "new play control" series like Mario tennis or Pikmin have had improve graphics on wii.

Actually it is rare case for a game not to be have a game be released again in the future and not have upgrades to it. The Play on Wii happens to be a rare case scenario.

Metroid got an improvement with Metroid: Zero Mission.
Super Mario Bros got plenty of remakes with Super Mario Advance content and All-Stars.
Art Style Series
Pokemon Red and Green
The upcoming Pokemon Gold and Silver
Game and Watch Gallery Series
Sword of Mana
ect.

Godwind
NES
NES

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down