The Wii Network
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

does anyone reckon NSMBWii will boost wii hardware sales in japan?

+2
SoaringDive
sikokiller
6 posters

Go down

does anyone reckon NSMBWii will boost wii hardware sales in japan?

does anyone reckon NSMBWii will boost wii hardware sales in japan? Vote_lcap44%does anyone reckon NSMBWii will boost wii hardware sales in japan? Vote_rcap 44% 
[ 4 ]
does anyone reckon NSMBWii will boost wii hardware sales in japan? Vote_lcap33%does anyone reckon NSMBWii will boost wii hardware sales in japan? Vote_rcap 33% 
[ 3 ]
does anyone reckon NSMBWii will boost wii hardware sales in japan? Vote_lcap22%does anyone reckon NSMBWii will boost wii hardware sales in japan? Vote_rcap 22% 
[ 2 ]

Total Votes : 9

does anyone reckon NSMBWii will boost wii hardware sales in japan? Empty does anyone reckon NSMBWii will boost wii hardware sales in japan?

Post by sikokiller Sun Nov 08, 2009 12:03 am

will it boost hardware sales in japan? i had this on my mind for a while now lol

i reckon it will, NSMBWii might be the answer to japans problems

while im here when is NSMB Wii suppose to be released in NA/EU? because i haven't got a clue lol

Last edited by sikokiller on Sun Nov 08, 2009 12:04 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : because i can)
sikokiller
sikokiller
SNES
SNES

Back to top Go down

does anyone reckon NSMBWii will boost wii hardware sales in japan? Empty Re: does anyone reckon NSMBWii will boost wii hardware sales in japan?

Post by SoaringDive Sun Nov 08, 2009 8:09 am

I know it'll probably boost sales for NA.
SoaringDive
SoaringDive
GameCube
GameCube

Back to top Go down

does anyone reckon NSMBWii will boost wii hardware sales in japan? Empty Re: does anyone reckon NSMBWii will boost wii hardware sales in japan?

Post by Godwind Sun Nov 08, 2009 8:33 am

Given the fact that I don't live in Japan, I don't give two shits.

Godwind
NES
NES

Back to top Go down

Post by sikokiller Sun Nov 08, 2009 11:05 pm

Godwind wrote:Given the fact that I don't live in Japan, I don't give two shits.

if you don't give 2 shits why in the holy fuck are you commenting?
sikokiller
sikokiller
SNES
SNES

Back to top Go down

Post by Ciflit Mon Nov 09, 2009 12:20 am

If you're a Mario fan, you already own a Wii with Mario Galaxy. A spin-off game, no matter how great, will boost sales.
Ciflit
Ciflit
Nintendo DS
Nintendo DS

http://causeifeellikeit.newgrounds.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Gyoza Mon Nov 09, 2009 4:06 pm

A little boost but a good one, now TvC the NA version, definite boost in Japan
Gyoza
Gyoza
Next Gen
Next Gen

Back to top Go down

Post by Godwind Mon Nov 09, 2009 5:16 pm

sikokiller wrote:
Godwind wrote:Given the fact that I don't live in Japan, I don't give two shits.

Because it would bother you enough that I would get a response out of you. Hahaha.

In all seriousness, there is nothing quite as fanboyish as worrying about the sales of a game and more importantly the sale of a console. When there are more important things such as the games. However, there is no real reason to create this thread.

Lets start with this.

"Why should I care about Japan's sale and how it affects me as a consumer?"

Nothing is really elaborated to really care other than the fact it is related to Nintendo.

It interesting that I have been called an "HD fanboy" on this site while I own neither an Xbox360 or a PS3 but only a Wii and a DS as of date to the current generation and have owned every Nintendo console since the NES. Some guys such as yourself will try to defend the legitimacy of your points by saying "I own a PS3/Xbox360." It is however, only an observation.

Ciflit wrote:If you're a Mario fan, you already own a Wii with Mario Galaxy. A spin-off game, no matter how great, will boost sales.

New Super Mario Bros. Wii is not a spin off. It is a straight up platformer. The RPG and sport games are spin-offs.

Godwind
NES
NES

Back to top Go down

Post by sikokiller Tue Nov 10, 2009 4:23 am

Godwind wrote:
sikokiller wrote:

Because it would bother you enough that I would get a response out of you. Hahaha.

In all seriousness, there is nothing quite as fanboyish as worrying about the sales of a game and more importantly the sale of a console. When there are more important things such as the games. However, there is no real reason to create this thread.

Lets start with this.

"Why should I care about Japan's sale and how it affects me as a consumer?"

Nothing is really elaborated to really care other than the fact it is related to Nintendo.

It interesting that I have been called an "HD fanboy" on this site while I own neither an Xbox360 or a PS3 but only a Wii and a DS as of date to the current generation and have owned every Nintendo console since the NES. Some guys such as yourself will try to defend the legitimacy of your points by saying "I own a PS3/Xbox360." It is however, only an observation.

Ciflit wrote:If you're a Mario fan, you already own a Wii with Mario Galaxy. A spin-off game, no matter how great, will boost sales.

New Super Mario Bros. Wii is not a spin off. It is a straight up platformer. The RPG and sport games are spin-offs.

but still, if you don't care at all with these kinda threads just avoid them, no one is pointing a gun against your head to comment at all. and i did not say your a ps3 or 360 fanboy, i new you only own a wii and DS i seen your comment saying the same thing ages ago
sikokiller
sikokiller
SNES
SNES

Back to top Go down

Post by Jade789119 Tue Nov 10, 2009 7:03 am

judging by the review it it looks great
Jade789119
Jade789119
Next Gen
Next Gen

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down