The Wii Network
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

should they put skype on the wii and make special features for the wii version?

5 posters

Go down

should they put skype on the wii and make special features for the wii version? Empty should they put skype on the wii and make special features for the wii version?

Post by megathebestoftherest Tue Jan 05, 2010 8:07 pm

personnally I think they could work it well into skype with a menu similar to the nintendo channel and this could open more possibility for cross game chat on the wii since it could work
megathebestoftherest
megathebestoftherest
GameBoy
GameBoy

Back to top Go down

should they put skype on the wii and make special features for the wii version? Empty Re: should they put skype on the wii and make special features for the wii version?

Post by SoaringDive Tue Jan 05, 2010 8:30 pm

It could work.

But I (and many others) believe that just letting you run games while you are in the Wii Speak Channel would work much better, as Nintendo could implement it faster and better, and instead of needing 2 channels on your Wii Menu, you'll only need 1.
SoaringDive
SoaringDive
GameCube
GameCube

Back to top Go down

should they put skype on the wii and make special features for the wii version? Empty Re: should they put skype on the wii and make special features for the wii version?

Post by FaytSaratome Tue Jan 05, 2010 8:50 pm

Yes, DS would work as well. I mean the PSP has it so yes. And I actually use the Skype on the PSP.
FaytSaratome
FaytSaratome
Next Gen
Next Gen

Back to top Go down

Post by BlackSabbath370 Wed Jan 06, 2010 1:21 pm

i dont think the wii could handle 2 different tasks at the same time, playing a game and using skype, especially if you're playing online, it would take too much bandwidth if you dont have an internet speed above 1mbit/512kbit connection, plus skype has a delay, so it wouldnt be very....quick in gameplay wise
BlackSabbath370
BlackSabbath370
NES
NES

Back to top Go down

Post by Jade789119 Fri Jan 08, 2010 7:57 am

i know i currently use my i pod to talk on skype new head phones got a mic Razz but skype would work good friends only tho but could talk to people on a pc tho Razz and again i think wii speak either implemented into all games or run channel under the game
Jade789119
Jade789119
Next Gen
Next Gen

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down