The Wii Network
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

metal slug 7 review (DS) ATP review group

2 posters

Go down

metal slug 7 review (DS) ATP review group Empty metal slug 7 review (DS) ATP review group

Post by sulley Tue Jan 12, 2010 4:06 pm

Metal Slug 7 (DS)

Metal slug 7 is the first in the long running metal slug series to appear on the DS. Even though this is a handheld metal slug game it keeps the same amount of tense fast paced action metal slug fans have come to expect. The game released in japan on the 22nd July 08, North America on the 28th November 08 and in Europe on the 27th February 09

Brief story
The Peregrine Falcon Strike Force, the Ikari Warriors, and the SPARROWS are once again on a search for General Morden and his army. Their mission is to catch General Morden

The gameplay is fast paced shooting action the metal slug series is reminiscent to classics such as Contra and Gunstar Heroes. There are 3 difficulties beginner, normal and hard this adds more re-playability to the game.

Things I like about the game
Great action shooter game
Lots of weapons,vehicles
In my opinion one of the most exciting games on the DS
New characters who each have different abilities and stats
Great music
Simple gameplay
Overall great game

Things I didn't like about the game
It was too easy. (other metal slug games are much harder)
No significant new additions
No wifi co-op

Overall I would say buy this game as its a real great shooting game for the DS, the action packed gameplay will keep you hooked for hours. The only drawbacks to the game is the multiplayer side it has local wireless play but it would have benefited more from a wifi co-op mode.

BUY IT NOW!!
sulley
sulley
NES
NES

https://www.youtube.com/user/sulley1993

Back to top Go down

metal slug 7 review (DS) ATP review group Empty Re: metal slug 7 review (DS) ATP review group

Post by trago Wed Jan 13, 2010 4:26 pm

nicley done.

trago
GameBoy
GameBoy

Back to top Go down

metal slug 7 review (DS) ATP review group Empty Re: metal slug 7 review (DS) ATP review group

Post by sulley Wed Jan 13, 2010 4:45 pm

trago wrote:nicley done.
+

thank you i appreciate it
sulley
sulley
NES
NES

https://www.youtube.com/user/sulley1993

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down