The Wii Network
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

nintendo dsi is awesome

+7
ZeroAX1
MetaSmashBro
Gyoza
Darrien
Arbiteris#2
NoelX2
nintendorocks
11 posters

Go down

nintendo dsi is awesome Empty nintendo dsi is awesome

Post by nintendorocks Tue Feb 16, 2010 7:08 am

i really like my dsi, i like playing my normal ds games, downloading and playing games and the other downloadable stuff like a notebook, i like the flipnote thing and the internet channel, i think the dsi is awesome and the best model so far
nintendorocks
nintendorocks
NES
NES

Back to top Go down

nintendo dsi is awesome Empty Re: nintendo dsi is awesome

Post by NoelX2 Tue Feb 16, 2010 7:06 pm

Try saying that to demondragondude on the Xbox Republic. He is a major PSP maniac.

I like the DSi. I hope that the BlazBlue downloadable game gets a US release date.
NoelX2
NoelX2
Nintendo DS
Nintendo DS

Back to top Go down

Post by Arbiteris#2 Tue Feb 16, 2010 7:13 pm

NoelX2 wrote:Try saying that to demondragondude on the Xbox Republic. He is a major PSP maniac.

I like the DSi. I hope that the BlazBlue downloadable game gets a US release date.

Hahaha,me and you both bro(about the DDD thing)
Arbiteris#2
Arbiteris#2
Nintendo DS
Nintendo DS

Back to top Go down

Post by Darrien Tue Feb 16, 2010 8:26 pm

I can not wait till next month! The new warioware game will be out! THE DSI IS AWESOME!
Darrien
Darrien
GameCube
GameCube

https://www.youtube.com/user/DarrienPeterson

Back to top Go down

Post by Gyoza Tue Feb 16, 2010 8:39 pm

I can't wait till we get the virtual console for DSi
Gyoza
Gyoza
Next Gen
Next Gen

Back to top Go down

Post by MetaSmashBro Wed Feb 17, 2010 7:41 pm

Darrien wrote:I can not wait till next month! The new warioware game will be out! THE DSI IS AWESOME!
It is!
MetaSmashBro
MetaSmashBro
SNES
SNES

Back to top Go down

Post by ZeroAX1 Thu Apr 15, 2010 12:06 pm

I want a dsi badly but i also want monster hunter tri so i cant get it right now
ZeroAX1
ZeroAX1
GameBoy
GameBoy

Back to top Go down

Post by SpaniardGamer Thu Apr 15, 2010 4:06 pm

Eh, I'll wait for the 3DS. It might have everything the DSi has
SpaniardGamer
SpaniardGamer
SNES
SNES

https://www.youtube.com/user/SpaniardGamer

Back to top Go down

Post by Invaderzzim Thu Apr 15, 2010 6:15 pm

The 3DS WILL have everything the DSi has. So, you should wait. I wish I would have, but you know...I didn't think they were going to release a new one so soon since it took them 5 years to upgrade to a DS that actually did more stuff besides be brighter and sleeker. And, to be honest, I think the DSi ware is crap. The only game I enjoy on it is pictobits, but that even gets boring after a while. And barely any of the DSi ware games even utilize the camera technology, so there's no point. The camera is almost useless. I have much better cameras and the camera play just gets old after a while. Seems cool at first but it slowly becomes child's play. The best thing about the DSi is the web browser, and a few added conveniences, such as the layout of the system. I just wish they really had DSi games instead of crappy versions of wii ware.

Invaderzzim
SNES
SNES

Back to top Go down

Post by MetaSmashBro Thu Apr 15, 2010 7:25 pm

Invaderzzim wrote:The 3DS WILL have everything the DSi has. So, you should wait. I wish I would have, but you know...I didn't think they were going to release a new one so soon since it took them 5 years to upgrade to a DS that actually did more stuff besides be brighter and sleeker. And, to be honest, I think the DSi ware is crap. The only game I enjoy on it is pictobits, but that even gets boring after a while. And barely any of the DSi ware games even utilize the camera technology, so there's no point. The camera is almost useless. I have much better cameras and the camera play just gets old after a while. Seems cool at first but it slowly becomes child's play. The best thing about the DSi is the web browser, and a few added conveniences, such as the layout of the system. I just wish they really had DSi games instead of crappy versions of wii ware.
Birds & Beans is pretty damn addicting and its 200 points...
MetaSmashBro
MetaSmashBro
SNES
SNES

Back to top Go down

Post by Kendo Tue Apr 20, 2010 1:56 am

DSi looks awesome. Wish I had one.
Kendo
Kendo
Gameboy Advance
Gameboy Advance

http://gamingenthusiastzone.webs.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Godwind Tue Apr 20, 2010 10:56 am

Invaderzzim wrote:The 3DS WILL have everything the DSi has. So, you should wait. I wish I would have, but you know...I didn't think they were going to release a new one so soon since it took them 5 years to upgrade to a DS that actually did more stuff besides be brighter and sleeker. And, to be honest, I think the DSi ware is crap. The only game I enjoy on it is pictobits, but that even gets boring after a while. And barely any of the DSi ware games even utilize the camera technology, so there's no point. The camera is almost useless. I have much better cameras and the camera play just gets old after a while. Seems cool at first but it slowly becomes child's play. The best thing about the DSi is the web browser, and a few added conveniences, such as the layout of the system. I just wish they really had DSi games instead of crappy versions of wii ware.

I've found a few awesome games on The DSiware. Although a lot of the stuff is just crap.

Godwind
NES
NES

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down