The Wii Network
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Updated: Nintendo Media Summit announcements and metroid screenshots,

+4
Gyoza
FaytSaratome
Invaderzzim
sikokiller
8 posters

Go down

Updated: Nintendo Media Summit announcements and metroid screenshots, Empty Updated: Nintendo Media Summit announcements and metroid screenshots,

Post by sikokiller Wed Feb 24, 2010 11:19 am

Australian Media Summit
Nintendo is says neither Super Mario Galaxy 2 nor Metroid: Other M are to be the big Wii games for the Christmas rush in 2010. In fact, both titles are releasing between June and August in Australia. Odds are European release dates will be similar release
Nintendo will also be releasing the Black Wii on March 11 in Australia for AU$399.95. The DSi XL will release April 15 at a yet to be determined price in bronze and burgundy.
Finally, Nintendo announced that Monster Hunter Tri will release in two packages down under. A game only package will cost 79.95 Aussie dollars, while the bundle including a Classic Controller Pro will sell for 99.95 Aussie dollars.
Summit Ended

American media summit
Straight from Nintendo's media summit, Super Mario Galaxy 2 will be launching in America on May 23rd. Sin & Punishment 2 is coming June 7th.
For DS, Pokemon Heart Gold/Soul Silver is coming March 14th - ahead of the DSi XL. Picross 3D will be coming May 3rd.
Cave Story for WiiWare is launching on March 22. Max & The Magic Marker arrives March 8. Cave Story for WiiWare is launching on March 22. Max & The Magic Marker arrives March 8. Mega Man 10 is coming March 21. Rage of the Gladiator comes this Spring, while Super Meat Boy as well as And Yet It Moves arrive in the Summer.

WarioWare DIY will be available on DS with a WiiWare component on March 28.

Nintendo will be publishing Dragon Quest IX.

Metroid Other M announced for June 27th Screen shots
Updated: Nintendo Media Summit announcements and metroid screenshots, Metori10
Updated: Nintendo Media Summit announcements and metroid screenshots, Metroi10
Updated: Nintendo Media Summit announcements and metroid screenshots, Metroi11
Updated: Nintendo Media Summit announcements and metroid screenshots, Metroi12
Updated: Nintendo Media Summit announcements and metroid screenshots, Metroi13
Updated: Nintendo Media Summit announcements and metroid screenshots, Metroi14
Updated: Nintendo Media Summit announcements and metroid screenshots, Metroi15
Updated: Nintendo Media Summit announcements and metroid screenshots, Metroi16
DSiXL Dated and priced, During the Nintendo Media Summit, it was revealed that the DSi XL will be released on March 28, with a price tag of $189. For comparison, the DSi costs $169 and the regular DS Lite, $129
Mario Galaxy 2 trailer

there maybe more things to be shown at the European event in 10 hours lol

if Metroid or Mario Galaxy 2 arnt big end of year holiday games? what are then? i think there shifting for the zelda title

sorry i never updated this, it was 6am here in Australia when i wrote this and i was trying to pull and all nighter for the summit but couldn't do it lol

Last edited by sikokiller on Wed Feb 24, 2010 8:42 pm; edited 7 times in total
sikokiller
sikokiller
SNES
SNES

Back to top Go down

Updated: Nintendo Media Summit announcements and metroid screenshots, Empty Re: Updated: Nintendo Media Summit announcements and metroid screenshots,

Post by Invaderzzim Wed Feb 24, 2010 8:05 pm

You missed Metroid: Other M release date on June 27

Invaderzzim
SNES
SNES

Back to top Go down

Updated: Nintendo Media Summit announcements and metroid screenshots, Empty Re: Updated: Nintendo Media Summit announcements and metroid screenshots,

Post by FaytSaratome Wed Feb 24, 2010 8:13 pm

I missed the whole Media Summit.
FaytSaratome
FaytSaratome
Next Gen
Next Gen

Back to top Go down

Post by sikokiller Wed Feb 24, 2010 8:15 pm

Invaderzzim wrote:You missed Metroid: Other M release date on June 27

well i added this before metroid other m for was announced for NA lol
sikokiller
sikokiller
SNES
SNES

Back to top Go down

Post by Gyoza Wed Feb 24, 2010 9:07 pm

Other M has better graphics then F-Zero: GX
Gyoza
Gyoza
Next Gen
Next Gen

Back to top Go down

Post by darkwingdragon709 Thu Feb 25, 2010 6:52 am

Gyoza wrote:Other M has better graphics then F-Zero: GX
which is sayin somethin, cause F-zero GX was damn near 360 level graphics WHILE holdin a flawless 60fps speed...GOD i want a new F-zero so BAD! oh, and i almost came when i saw those screens on gametrailers yesterday...if they give us a new vid...i don't think i'll be able to stop it sadly. also...did you guys notice how stacked samus is in that game? when the trailer was shown at E3, her boobs were NOT that big...its as if they went from a C cup to a D cup over night. well i guess i can't complain...i AM a breast lover after all.

darkwingdragon709
NES
NES

Back to top Go down

Post by sikokiller Thu Feb 25, 2010 10:22 pm

darkwingdragon709 wrote:
which is sayin somethin, cause F-zero GX was damn near 360 level graphics WHILE holdin a flawless 60fps speed...GOD i want a new F-zero so BAD! oh, and i almost came when i saw those screens on gametrailers yesterday...if they give us a new vid...i don't think i'll be able to stop it sadly. also...did you guys notice how stacked samus is in that game? when the trailer was shown at E3, her boobs were NOT that big...its as if they went from a C cup to a D cup over night. well i guess i can't complain...i AM a breast lover after all.

lol i reckon the breat animation was done perfect, it looked realistic lol
sikokiller
sikokiller
SNES
SNES

Back to top Go down

Post by FaytSaratome Thu Feb 25, 2010 10:23 pm

sikokiller wrote:
darkwingdragon709 wrote:

lol i reckon the breat animation was done perfect, it looked realistic lol
Gotta love Samus. <3
FaytSaratome
FaytSaratome
Next Gen
Next Gen

Back to top Go down

Post by Gyoza Fri Feb 26, 2010 1:01 am

And boobs
Gyoza
Gyoza
Next Gen
Next Gen

Back to top Go down

Post by FaytSaratome Fri Feb 26, 2010 1:01 am

<3 Samus hentai
FaytSaratome
FaytSaratome
Next Gen
Next Gen

Back to top Go down

Post by Gyoza Fri Feb 26, 2010 1:19 am

and boobs
Gyoza
Gyoza
Next Gen
Next Gen

Back to top Go down

Post by snaredrums123 Fri Feb 26, 2010 1:04 pm

FaytSaratome wrote:<3 Samus hentai
Let's just keep this thread SFW
inb4 and boobs
snaredrums123
snaredrums123
N64
N64

Back to top Go down

Post by MetaSmashBro Fri Feb 26, 2010 2:15 pm

You guys are something else XD

I'm going to empty my parent's wallet getting these games. I'll get Pokemon, then Pre-Order Monster Hunter, Galaxy, and Metroid on my B-Day. Can't wait!
MetaSmashBro
MetaSmashBro
SNES
SNES

Back to top Go down

Post by Darrien Fri Feb 26, 2010 8:34 pm

so is the graphics for other M finished? If so I dnt like them Sad
Darrien
Darrien
GameCube
GameCube

https://www.youtube.com/user/DarrienPeterson

Back to top Go down

Post by Gyoza Fri Feb 26, 2010 9:07 pm

snaredrums123 wrote:
FaytSaratome wrote:<3 Samus hentai
Let's just keep this thread SFW
inb4 and boobs

new mode: plus titties
Gyoza
Gyoza
Next Gen
Next Gen

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down