The Wii Network
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Let's TAP Review *Updated*

3 posters

Go down

Let's TAP Review *Updated* Empty Let's TAP Review *Updated*

Post by InvaderZiM900000 Mon Sep 21, 2009 5:33 am

Let's TAP Review!
My first review! Let's TAP is a game where you place your Wiimote on a box and TAP the box to play. (sounds stupid right? Well as casual as it seems it's alot of fun with friends, and fun alone!) so first is the overall look of the game, the games menu's are simple but nice, and a great art style 4/5. next the Graphics, running in space, tapping to a beat while looking at a cool backgrounds, Tapping carefully to pull out a piece in a futuristic background, flying and shooting thru blocks in a amazing background, or watching fireworks explode over a city... Great Graphics for a game like this. Graphics 4/5. next Music and sound "DONT MOVE" "READY" "START" oh scary robot voice I will never forget you, the minute you pop in the disk you know the music will be awesome, the theme song Tap De Papapaya will never leave your brain and you'll still be huming the tune long after you've stopped playing, all the music is superb, tho there is one song called Blue Hero that sounds pretty bad, but that's one song, ever other song is perfect, the sounds are just as great the fireworks and water sound very real. music and sound 5/5. next controls, Tapping on a box to play a game may sound idiotic but it works! There's a tutorial to teach you how to TAP on the box the right way (TAP don't hit the box hard! everyone always hits the box so hard the wiimote goes flying just tap like your lightly tapping someone) once you get how to tap your set. You navigate the menus by tapping once to go to the next choice and twice to select (here's a trick to get used to the double tap say Lets - TAP when you double tap to select much easier that way) the controls work great like they should. Controls 5/5. last replay value, pretty good, and if you have a brother, sister or friend that wants to play you'll have a ton of fun! Replay value 4/5. Here's what I thought of the games, Tap Runner lots of fun 20 tracks are loads of fun alone and with friends, plus when you get all gold metals you get tracks 17 - 20, and when you get gold on those you get a first person view (let the cursor say on Tap Runner for about 5 sec's and it will say Tap Runner Extra) for all tracks so that's 40 tracks to run threw, Tap Runner gets a 5/5. Rhythm Tap the reason I bought the game! All 20 songs are awesome, fun, and great (exept blue hero) 5/5. Silent Blocks a jenga style game fun for a long period of time trying to make gold, ruby, sapphire, and the impossible diamond piece! 5/5. Bubble Voyager kind of like the nes game balloon fight but a 2d shooter. An addicting game but it gets old 3/5. Last the Visualizer not really a game but fun for a few minutes. 3/5. That's my review of Let's TAP from Sega for the Nintendo Wii. I'd say rent it it's fun with friends but gets boring if your alone. If your always having friends over or throw partys alot it's worth a buy. Overall score 4 out of 5.

Last edited by InvaderZiM900000 on Fri Oct 02, 2009 8:57 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Played it more found out there's more than I thought, enough to change the score)

InvaderZiM900000
GameBoy
GameBoy

Back to top Go down

Let's TAP Review *Updated* Empty Re: Let's TAP Review *Updated*

Post by nintendorocks Wed Sep 23, 2009 2:53 pm

when i hear tap i think of sex but i have a dirty mind lol
nintendorocks
nintendorocks
NES
NES

Back to top Go down

Post by Jade789119 Wed Oct 07, 2009 11:35 pm

haha i can see that but i want an i pod touch lol i think im missing out. but if i want a portable game device i should get a ds
Jade789119
Jade789119
Next Gen
Next Gen

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down