The Wii Network
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Modern Warfare 2 Reflex Edition ?

+19
snaredrums123
xjoshwii60
AxelDemon
Prophet6000
sikokiller
AnAsianKid1
Kendo
Kamina#1
lil boy blue 300
boricua
Smashboy64
Godwind
TheGreatLeon
Super Smash Bros. Fan
TheRighteousFascist
FaytSaratome
Jade789119
Gyoza
imhappy2help22
23 posters

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

Go down

Modern Warfare 2 Reflex Edition ? - Page 3 Empty Re: Modern Warfare 2 Reflex Edition ?

Post by Gyoza Tue Mar 23, 2010 4:16 pm

lil boy blue 300 wrote:
AxelDemon wrote:
Gyoza wrote:Treyarch hates developing for the Wii.

Sounds like your trolling

ya because isn't infinity ward that hates wii

Well it was one of them
Gyoza
Gyoza
Next Gen
Next Gen

Back to top Go down

Modern Warfare 2 Reflex Edition ? - Page 3 Empty Re: Modern Warfare 2 Reflex Edition ?

Post by snaredrums123 Wed Mar 24, 2010 9:14 am

xjoshwii60 wrote:lol i hate cod maybe its better on the wii since its a different xp but i hate cod its basically built for campers and noobs

True, all COD MW2 is about is knife kills, Grenade spamming, and tactical nukes, it's not balanced at all.
snaredrums123
snaredrums123
N64
N64

Back to top Go down

Post by XMiggsX Sat Apr 10, 2010 5:40 pm

this is debateable but modern warfare reflex is a good game, if you don't think it isn't, tell that to the people who make montages of this game. Same with world at war for the wii on youtube.
XMiggsX
XMiggsX
GameBoy
GameBoy

Back to top Go down

Post by Jade789119 Sun May 02, 2010 1:56 pm

boricua wrote:they should just make a exclusive cod for wii

i doubt it would happen but it would be very nice if they did
Jade789119
Jade789119
Next Gen
Next Gen

Back to top Go down

Post by sonicman999 Tue May 18, 2010 2:45 pm

FaytSaratome wrote:
Super Smash Bros. Fan wrote:
FaytSaratome wrote:
Super Smash Bros. Fan wrote:Doubt it and I hope we never get Modern Warfare 2 Reflex Edition. Modern Warfare: Reflex was a terrible port, no offense.
Then you're saying Modern Warfare is terrible, because Reflex is the exact same game.

What TheRighteousFacist said, but I like to add something.

If I did own an Playstation 3 and/or Xbox 360 AND owned this game, I would probably think it's amazing. Modern Warfare: Reflex isn't terrible, but it is a terrible port. I'll try to explain why:

- Only 10 players online compared to 18 players.
- Reviews are much lower then on the HD consoles.
- Visuals are worse then on the HD consoles.
- It took TWO years AFTER the HD versions to FINALLY get released. It was release at the exact same day as Modern Warfare 2, which should send a red flag that this game wasn't meant to be successful.
- No voice chat.
- No DLC.
- No local multiplayer.
- The HD versions probably had at least two years of work put into it, while the Wii version only had ten months.

PS3/360 to Wii ports almost never works out and this is no exception to the rule. How can you not denide that this version is a downgraded game?
It is a downgraded game but only slightly. Visuals don't really matter, HD or not who the fuck cares. Multiplayer yeah I'll give that. Reviews are debatable. It took two years because Infinity Ward is an ass and hates the Wii. No voice chat, dlc, and local I'll also give that. Overall I say it's a pretty decent port. I played both the PS3 version and Reflex and all honesty Reflex is better only slightly. if I could use a mouse on the PS3 version then that would be better.
well to tell everyone there is a differents between a re-make and a port i think reflex was the same(for the most part). Yes there is no vosie chat and no local multplayer, but still its the fun that you have with the game. I have the 360 version and there both have the same fun factor.
sonicman999
sonicman999
GameBoy
GameBoy

Back to top Go down

Post by TheLolzalol Tue May 18, 2010 8:08 pm

Only port it if it has all the features of its HD counterparts. If not, then fuck it we don't want anymore lazy ports. Evil or Very Mad
TheLolzalol
TheLolzalol
Nintendo DS
Nintendo DS

Back to top Go down

Post by Jade789119 Wed May 19, 2010 7:36 pm

TheLolzalol wrote:Only port it if it has all the features of its HD counterparts. If not, then fuck it we don't want anymore lazy ports. Evil or Very Mad

i second that we got wii speak, we know what the wii is capable of. i just dont get it
Jade789119
Jade789119
Next Gen
Next Gen

Back to top Go down

Post by AlexYo234 Fri Sep 24, 2010 7:35 pm

Gyoza wrote:Treyarch hates developing for the Wii.

treyarch is gay. well black ops is coming to wii, but well see how that turns out

AlexYo234
GameBoy
GameBoy

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3