The Wii Network
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

GOD OF WAR 3 THE GREATEST GAME EVER?

+20
Arbiteris#2
I_am_ainz
snaredrums123
xjoshwii60
Darrien
AnAsianKid1
Permafry_42
Mark_Chaos
solidstudios
fox mccloud
TheRighteousFascist
darkwingdragon709
Kamina#1
NoelX2
lil boy blue 300
KidZillah
EvilMrChicken
TheLolzalol
sulley
YGT
24 posters

Page 2 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Go down

GOD OF WAR 3 THE GREATEST GAME EVER? - Page 2 Empty Re: GOD OF WAR 3 THE GREATEST GAME EVER?

Post by NoelX2 Thu Mar 18, 2010 11:29 am

Kamina#1 wrote:
NoelX2 wrote:
Kamina#1 wrote:
NoelX2 wrote:GOW 3 is a great game but I dont think it will make the top 50 greatest games of all time. Besides, there are 3 other GOW games (Or 4 if you count the mobile one).

I think the first God of War is in the top 50 greatest games of all time.

The best games out has to be LittleBigPlanet, Bayonetta, Mass Effect 2, and BlazBlue Calamity Trigger.
and ocarina of time,majoras mask and Devil may cry
Well...I thought it was this gen.
well the title is "greatest game ever" so it also include's old games as well
Ummm...Valkyrie Profile, Final Fantasy VII, Super Mario Bros 3, Guilty Gear X2 Reload, and Street Fighter 3.
NoelX2
NoelX2
Nintendo DS
Nintendo DS

Back to top Go down

GOD OF WAR 3 THE GREATEST GAME EVER? - Page 2 Empty Re: GOD OF WAR 3 THE GREATEST GAME EVER?

Post by KidZillah Thu Mar 18, 2010 1:49 pm

darkwingdragon709 wrote:
KidZillah wrote:
darkwingdragon709 wrote:no i don't own it,(nor do i own a ps3. i use my cuz's ps3 to play the latest exclusives i may wanna try)but i did plsy the demo. its the same as the first two but with better graphics and big monsters. nothins wrong with a little more of the same, but i always thought the series was overrated last gen and thought games like DMC and ninja gaiden were MUCH better. i think the only only reason this game is looked upon as the "best" action game this gen is cause of its name and hype.

as far as best game out now, i think mass effect 2 EASILY takes that one...that is...till metroid other M or the new zelda comes out.

- see ?
told you .
.....huh?...told me what?
- you don't know what the new Zelda is .
Or what it'll be like .
They might change it to a first person shooter, who knows .
KidZillah
KidZillah
NES
NES

http://www.kidzillah.webs.com

Back to top Go down

Post by fox mccloud Thu Mar 18, 2010 5:13 pm

i rly doubt they would go as far as to change it into a 1st person shooter
tho i admit a FPA sounds interesting for a LOZ game
fox mccloud
fox mccloud
Gameboy Advance
Gameboy Advance

Back to top Go down

Post by solidstudios Thu Mar 18, 2010 5:22 pm

im gonna have to go with kidzillah on this one. it does seem like some of u don't wanna give god of war its credit :/
solidstudios
solidstudios
Nintendo DS
Nintendo DS

Back to top Go down

Post by KidZillah Thu Mar 18, 2010 5:32 pm

fox mccloud wrote:i rly doubt they would go as far as to change it into a 1st person shooter

- well durr .
of course they won't, i'm just saying, it could be TOTALLY different elements, and you guys DON'T know what it'll be like, so stop putting "New Zelda Wii" in conversations .
KidZillah
KidZillah
NES
NES

Back to top Go down

Post by EvilMrChicken Thu Mar 18, 2010 5:57 pm

KidZillah wrote:
fox mccloud wrote:i rly doubt they would go as far as to change it into a 1st person shooter

- well durr .
of course they won't, i'm just saying, it could be TOTALLY different elements, and you guys DON'T know what it'll be like, so stop putting "New Zelda Wii" in conversations .

come on zillah, you gotta be honest here, WHAT are the chances of zelda wii of being bad when it's gonna be developed by nintendo?
EvilMrChicken
EvilMrChicken
Gameboy Advance
Gameboy Advance

Back to top Go down

Post by EvilMrChicken Thu Mar 18, 2010 6:00 pm

solidstudios wrote:im gonna have to go with kidzillah on this one. it does seem like some of u don't wanna give god of war its credit :/

I'll be honest, I wanna give GOW all it's credit but I just can't
EvilMrChicken
EvilMrChicken
Gameboy Advance
Gameboy Advance

Back to top Go down

Post by TheLolzalol Thu Mar 18, 2010 6:47 pm

Ocarina of Time greatest game ever /end disscussion.
TheLolzalol
TheLolzalol
Nintendo DS
Nintendo DS

Back to top Go down

Post by Mark_Chaos Thu Mar 18, 2010 7:08 pm

TheLolzalol wrote:Ocarina of Time greatest game ever /end disscussion.

GOD OF WAR 3 THE GREATEST GAME EVER? - Page 2 Endthread
Mark_Chaos
Mark_Chaos
N64
N64

https://www.youtube.com/user/marckido4

Back to top Go down

Post by solidstudios Thu Mar 18, 2010 7:13 pm

OH MY GAWD ZELDA WII OHHHHHH!! really like zilla said please give god of war its credit and stop bringing zelda wii into everything. we know its going to be good but it seems like u have no problem giving a game that hasn't even come out credit but can't give a game that has come out credit
solidstudios
solidstudios
Nintendo DS
Nintendo DS

Back to top Go down

Post by KidZillah Thu Mar 18, 2010 7:29 pm

EvilMrChicken wrote:
KidZillah wrote:

- well durr .

come on zillah, you gotta be honest here, WHAT are the chances of zelda wii of being bad when it's gonna be developed by nintendo?

- well no shit . Zelda being bad is like everyone at the republic NOT being a fanboy .

I'm saying, just give GOW the full credit it deserves, because, it's the best game out right now, and one of the best of all time .
KidZillah
KidZillah
NES
NES

Back to top Go down

Post by darkwingdragon709 Thu Mar 18, 2010 8:45 pm

KidZillah wrote:
EvilMrChicken wrote:
KidZillah wrote:

- well durr .

- well no shit . Zelda being bad is like everyone at the republic NOT being a fanboy .

I'm saying, just give GOW the full credit it deserves, because, it's the best game out right now, and one of the best of all time .
i'm sorry dude but mass effect 2 is a MUCH better game, i can't saw GoW is the best game out now when its not even the best action game this gen.

darkwingdragon709
NES
NES

Back to top Go down

Post by EvilMrChicken Thu Mar 18, 2010 8:47 pm

solidstudios wrote:OH MY GAWD ZELDA WII OHHHHHH!! really like zilla said please give god of war its credit and stop bringing zelda wii into everything. we know its going to be good but it seems like u have no problem giving a game that hasn't even come out credit but can't give a game that has come out credit

So you want me to give gow 10/10? when it dosen't deserve a perfect score, I would atleast give about a 9.5/10 but not a perfect score because it follows the ratchet and clank theory type thing and what I mean by that is that it's the same type of gameplay and it looks like it won't change ANYTIME soon and what I'm trying to say is, why would I give a game 10/10 when it's essentially the same thing?
EvilMrChicken
EvilMrChicken
Gameboy Advance
Gameboy Advance

Back to top Go down

Post by EvilMrChicken Thu Mar 18, 2010 8:52 pm

KidZillah wrote:
EvilMrChicken wrote:
KidZillah wrote:

- well durr .

Okay zillah, I mean no disrespect to you, but can you atleast 5 logical reasons why gow 3 is one of the best of all time
EvilMrChicken
EvilMrChicken
Gameboy Advance
Gameboy Advance

Back to top Go down

Post by darkwingdragon709 Thu Mar 18, 2010 9:20 pm

EvilMrChicken wrote:
KidZillah wrote:
EvilMrChicken wrote:
KidZillah wrote:

- well durr .

Okay zillah, I mean no disrespect to you, but can you atleast 5 logical reasons why gow 3 is one of the best of all time
this, and explain how it sets a new standard for games. from what i've seen it hasn't remotely done anything new or ground breakin

darkwingdragon709
NES
NES

Back to top Go down

Post by KidZillah Fri Mar 19, 2010 4:10 am

EvilMrChicken wrote:
KidZillah wrote:
EvilMrChicken wrote:
KidZillah wrote:

- well durr .

- all iHave to do is give you 1 reason, and here it is:
It brings the BEST in it's class, it is perfected, and you know something...THAT'S MY OPINION .
You have you're own opinion, iHave mine .

You do realize Mass Effect 2 is a shooter right?
KidZillah
KidZillah
NES
NES

Back to top Go down

Post by TheRighteousFascist Fri Mar 19, 2010 4:15 am

KidZillah wrote:
EvilMrChicken wrote:
KidZillah wrote:
EvilMrChicken wrote:
KidZillah wrote:

- well durr .

It brings the BEST in it's class, it is perfected, and you know something...THAT'S MY OPINION .

I don't get why people say that. I can understand that the combat was dumbed down a bit, but most of the RPG elements still stand.
TheRighteousFascist
TheRighteousFascist
SNES
SNES

http://www.playstationuniversity.com

Back to top Go down

Post by EvilMrChicken Fri Mar 19, 2010 7:42 am

KidZillah wrote:
EvilMrChicken wrote:
KidZillah wrote:
EvilMrChicken wrote:
KidZillah wrote:

- well durr .

that's all you had to say zillah, it's your opinion
EvilMrChicken
EvilMrChicken
Gameboy Advance
Gameboy Advance

Back to top Go down

Post by Mark_Chaos Fri Mar 19, 2010 8:44 am

Even though it's your opinion, it isn't very constructed. You can't just say "It's one of the greatest X of all time" without there being contructed and GOOD reasons as to why it is so.
Mark_Chaos
Mark_Chaos
N64
N64

https://www.youtube.com/user/marckido4

Back to top Go down

Post by Permafry_42 Fri Mar 19, 2010 9:07 am

sulley wrote:
YGT wrote:HA its only a button masher =)

what do u think?????

hey YGT you know your gonna get flamed to hell about this dont you

i think he might be parodying me =D cool!
Permafry_42
Permafry_42
Wii
Wii

Back to top Go down

Post by KidZillah Fri Mar 19, 2010 2:28 pm

Mark_chaos wrote:Even though it's your opinion, it isn't very constructed. You can't just say "It's one of the greatest X of all time" without there being contructed and GOOD reasons as to why it is so.

- but it's still my opinion .
KidZillah
KidZillah
NES
NES

Back to top Go down

Post by darkwingdragon709 Sat Mar 20, 2010 9:42 am

KidZillah wrote:
EvilMrChicken wrote:
KidZillah wrote:
EvilMrChicken wrote:
KidZillah wrote:

- well durr .

nope, its an RPG which uses shooter mechanics, still a MUCH better game than GoW3. as i said before, GoW3 ain't even the best action game this gen let alone the best game out right now. and after finally playin the actual game now, i REALLY don't see how its a new standard for games. so far i've seen NOTHIN ground breakin, just the same thing i didn't really like before but with better graphics. about the only thing i thought highly of was the scale of the monsters.

darkwingdragon709
NES
NES

Back to top Go down

Post by AnAsianKid1 Sat Mar 20, 2010 9:51 am

If you really think GOW3 is the greatest game ever then you haven't played much games.
AnAsianKid1
AnAsianKid1
Gameboy Advance
Gameboy Advance

Back to top Go down

Post by Darrien Tue Mar 23, 2010 6:08 pm

im missing out on all the fun Sad
Darrien
Darrien
GameCube
GameCube

https://www.youtube.com/user/DarrienPeterson

Back to top Go down

Post by xjoshwii60 Tue Mar 23, 2010 10:46 pm

Mass effect 2 is the best IMO
xjoshwii60
xjoshwii60
GameBoy
GameBoy

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next