The Wii Network
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

is it safe to play this with modded wii (sorry if its against the rulz)

4 posters

Go down

is it safe to play this with modded wii (sorry if its against the rulz) Empty is it safe to play this with modded wii (sorry if its against the rulz)

Post by YGT Mon Apr 05, 2010 11:03 pm

im srry if its against the rulz to talk about this but idk

anyway i have a moded wii and a burned copy of TVC now i wanted to play this game online but am worried that i mighed end up like modded 360 users now has anyone tried this and is it safe........ive seen ppl do this but its by a usb thing now idk if its pretty much the same as a burned disk but i wana be 100% sure before i go online cause i dont wana make the fatal mistaked and get banned so your respones will be appriciated
YGT
YGT
Nintendo DS
Nintendo DS

Back to top Go down

is it safe to play this with modded wii (sorry if its against the rulz) Empty Re: is it safe to play this with modded wii (sorry if its against the rulz)

Post by Niclyk Tue Apr 06, 2010 10:51 am

I could tell you, but i am against these kind of things. Show the developers/publishers some respect and buy the game.

Niclyk
Gameboy Advance
Gameboy Advance

Back to top Go down

is it safe to play this with modded wii (sorry if its against the rulz) Empty Re: is it safe to play this with modded wii (sorry if its against the rulz)

Post by YGT Tue Apr 06, 2010 11:09 am

Niclyk wrote:I could tell you, but i am against these kind of things. Show the developers/publishers some respect and buy the game.

I do buy them ive only download 2 games thus far plz tell me i dont wana get banned if u dont then i guess i understand
YGT
YGT
Nintendo DS
Nintendo DS

Back to top Go down

Post by Mark_Chaos Tue Apr 06, 2010 11:10 am

You can't go online if you mod your game, for that game only.
Mark_Chaos
Mark_Chaos
N64
N64

https://www.youtube.com/user/marckido4

Back to top Go down

Post by lil boy blue 300 Tue Apr 06, 2010 5:08 pm

Wrong section. This belongs in homebrew. B.T.W I don't know but I think it should be safe but get a 2nd oppion just incase
lil boy blue 300
lil boy blue 300
NES
NES

http://shock_wave_Inyang@yahoo.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down