The Wii Network
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Conduit Review: A Conspiracy's Among Us

2 posters

Go down

The Conduit Review: A Conspiracy's Among Us Empty The Conduit Review: A Conspiracy's Among Us

Post by Mark_Chaos Thu Sep 17, 2009 4:30 pm

I hope this is the last review for the Conduit, because there are already ten (including this one).

Controls- The controls in this game are the best I have ever seen in a FPS (except maybe the computer). You are able to customize the HUD, controls, and deadzone (or something along those lines) in anyway you want to fit the way you want to play. This makes the controls never feel awkward if you get it the way you want.

Story- Even though not the BEST story-line in the world, I kinda like it. The Conduit takes place in the not so distant future of 2015 (sorry, don't remember) where you wake-up as in a ruined Subway Station in Washington DC. Five days before, you are recurred by a person by the name of Mr. Adam who wants you to get the All-Seeing-Eye and to stop Promethiest (I can't spell the name sorry). However, it turn out Mr. Adam is the real villain while Promethiest was the innocent alien captured and DNA that was used to make the Drudge.

Graphics- The graphics are some of the best I have seen on the Wii from 3rd-party developers, but the level design was kinda bland. Well, if there's one thing I'll give to HVS, is that they didn't add too much brown into everything.

Online- I gonna get this outta of the way right now, I wasn't excepting much since I've been following HVS report on the multiplayer. However, the online (at least for me) doesn't lag that much and I quite like some of the stuff like the areas and character color customization. Sadly, it takes a while to get in a room with others and might take around a minute to even get on.

Anyway, to rate The Conduit: B

Coming Soon: Super Mario Galaxy, then followed by Ratchet & Clank Future: Tools of Destructions

Last edited by Mark_chaos on Fri Sep 18, 2009 8:45 am; edited 1 time in total
Mark_Chaos
Mark_Chaos
N64
N64

https://www.youtube.com/user/marckido4

Back to top Go down

The Conduit Review: A Conspiracy's Among Us Empty Re: The Conduit Review: A Conspiracy's Among Us

Post by Godwind Fri Sep 18, 2009 7:07 am

One problem. Washington DC isn't in Maryland, it just boarders it.

Godwind
NES
NES

Back to top Go down

The Conduit Review: A Conspiracy's Among Us Empty Re: The Conduit Review: A Conspiracy's Among Us

Post by Mark_Chaos Sat Sep 19, 2009 11:16 am

Fix'd.
Mark_Chaos
Mark_Chaos
N64
N64

https://www.youtube.com/user/marckido4

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Sep 19, 2009 11:32 am

I agree with your B grade.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down