The Wii Network
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Will Modern Warfare for wii be GREAT or FAIL

+7
MetaSmashBro
hazmatkr3w
Orange_Guy
nintendorocks
KenanRSaticfied
Jade789119
YGT
11 posters

Go down

Will Modern Warfare for wii be GREAT or FAIL Empty Will Modern Warfare for wii be GREAT or FAIL

Post by YGT Tue Oct 06, 2009 9:57 pm

i think is will be great. There are somethings that really should have been in it like 12 player online and WII SPEAK. what do u think
YGT
YGT
Nintendo DS
Nintendo DS

Back to top Go down

Will Modern Warfare for wii be GREAT or FAIL Empty Re: Will Modern Warfare for wii be GREAT or FAIL

Post by Jade789119 Wed Oct 07, 2009 7:58 am

well if wii speak is in it will be awsome unless it lags or d/cs alot but other wise it should be good
Jade789119
Jade789119
Next Gen
Next Gen

Back to top Go down

Will Modern Warfare for wii be GREAT or FAIL Empty Re: Will Modern Warfare for wii be GREAT or FAIL

Post by KenanRSaticfied Wed Oct 07, 2009 11:01 am

It will be AWESOME, but idont think the controls will be that good Very Happy
KenanRSaticfied
KenanRSaticfied
GameBoy
GameBoy

Back to top Go down

Will Modern Warfare for wii be GREAT or FAIL Empty if they try

Post by nintendorocks Wed Oct 07, 2009 11:19 am

if they put as much effort into making it as they did the 360/ps3 version it will be good but if they're lazy it'll be shit
nintendorocks
nintendorocks
NES
NES

Back to top Go down

Post by Jade789119 Wed Oct 07, 2009 11:08 pm

still as long as they try itll turn out well and i hope they acually use the TEV
Jade789119
Jade789119
Next Gen
Next Gen

Back to top Go down

Post by Orange_Guy Thu Oct 08, 2009 5:08 pm

Considering how well WaW turned out, and the fact that all features from the original version of CoD4 will be included, with the exception of voice chat and a slightly limited number of players, I think it will be quite good.
Orange_Guy
Orange_Guy
GameBoy
GameBoy

Back to top Go down

Post by hazmatkr3w Mon Oct 12, 2009 3:28 pm

Does it have splitscreen? If it doesn't then it fails in my opinion.

hazmatkr3w
GameBoy
GameBoy

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Oct 12, 2009 6:12 pm

Not getting it. I have a strong feeling that COD4 will just be a port.

Back to top Go down

Post by Jade789119 Mon Oct 12, 2009 8:53 pm

Jaques7Chef wrote:Not getting it. I have a strong feeling that COD4 will just be a port.

of course it will be a port but wont mean its bad its one of the best fps out there and its should stack up well against the 360 and ps3 version (probably do better) all the maps including DLC ones for free. not to mention a full game. I liked WaW better on wii altho alot was left out . Only negitives i saw was lack of game modes and voice chat. Visuals not terrible but they needed polishing but its treyarch and lets face it they arnt insane developers just got a good title on their hands
Jade789119
Jade789119
Next Gen
Next Gen

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Oct 13, 2009 3:35 pm

Jade789119 wrote:
Jaques7Chef wrote:Not getting it. I have a strong feeling that COD4 will just be a port.

of course it will be a port but wont mean its bad its one of the best fps out there and its should stack up well against the 360 and ps3 version (probably do better) all the maps including DLC ones for free. not to mention a full game. I liked WaW better on wii altho alot was left out . Only negitives i saw was lack of game modes and voice chat. Visuals not terrible but they needed polishing but its treyarch and lets face it they arnt insane developers just got a good title on their hands

I'm not saying that ports are bad; I'm saying it's more of a sign of more lazy development for the Wii, but I can't count Treyarch as lazy since they succeeded in making the Wii versions of COD WAW and 4. Infinity Ward is the developer who's lazy with the Wii, not Treyarch, because Infinity Ward gives the Wii versions to some other developer to work with rather than working on the Wii versions themselves. Same with Lucasarts and Krome Studios with the Wii version of Star Wars: The Force Unleashed. Though COD: WaW, and Force Unleashed are great games on the Wii, they could have been made better if the original developer made them rather than some other developer. Same with COD4 here.

Back to top Go down

Post by Jade789119 Tue Oct 13, 2009 9:40 pm

Jaques7Chef wrote:
Jade789119 wrote:

I'm not saying that ports are bad; I'm saying it's more of a sign of more lazy development for the Wii, but I can't count Treyarch as lazy since they succeeded in making the Wii versions of COD WAW and 4. Infinity Ward is the developer who's lazy with the Wii, not Treyarch, because Infinity Ward gives the Wii versions to some other developer to work with rather than working on the Wii versions themselves. Same with Lucasarts and Krome Studios with the Wii version of Star Wars: The Force Unleashed. Though COD: WaW, and Force Unleashed are great games on the Wii, they could have been made better if the original developer made them rather than some other developer. Same with COD4 here.

Hey i think Treyarch should go out and cut out cod 7 lol go all out on a wii exclusive Fps that will blow the socks off people. But we know they wont as they are in it for teh moneh
Jade789119
Jade789119
Next Gen
Next Gen

Back to top Go down

Post by MetaSmashBro Fri Oct 16, 2009 8:04 pm

No Wii Speak saddens me already. I might pick it up because some of my Wii friends are gettin it plus all of the new Wii guys will suck while I know all of the moves (in the 360 one).
MetaSmashBro
MetaSmashBro
SNES
SNES

Back to top Go down

Post by LightyKD Sat Oct 17, 2009 12:04 am

UM PEOPLE WIISPEAK SUPPORT WAS ALREADY CONFIRMED FOR THIS GAME!!! -_-'

proof...

http://lightykd.blogspot.com/2009/09/wii-call-of-duty-4-modern-warfare.html

Click on the picture in that blog post to see the evidence in good view.

you guys should read your Nintendo news more often...
LightyKD
LightyKD
Gameboy Advance
Gameboy Advance

http://lightykd.blogspot.com

Back to top Go down

Post by MetaSmashBro Sat Oct 17, 2009 1:03 pm

LightyKD wrote:UM PEOPLE WIISPEAK SUPPORT WAS ALREADY CONFIRMED FOR THIS GAME!!! -_-'

proof...

Oh sweet! I'm definately gettin it for Christmas, if not sooner.
MetaSmashBro
MetaSmashBro
SNES
SNES

Back to top Go down

Post by Jade789119 Sat Oct 17, 2009 3:41 pm

knew they would if they were going to be serious with the game they would have to include it
Jade789119
Jade789119
Next Gen
Next Gen

Back to top Go down

Post by darkwingdragon709 Mon Oct 19, 2009 1:13 pm

i'm sorry but as much as i want to, i can't have faith in this port. i honestly believe that third party devs will never understand the wii's potential and make good games that are on par with the 360/ps3 despite it bein possible. until i see some gameplay footage or some new screens at least, i can only see this as just another crappy port like chop til ya drop.

darkwingdragon709
NES
NES

Back to top Go down

Post by Camo Junky Mon Oct 19, 2009 2:39 pm

Its going to be AWESOME!!!!!
Camo Junky
Camo Junky
Gameboy Advance
Gameboy Advance

Back to top Go down

Post by Camo Junky Mon Oct 19, 2009 2:40 pm

MetaSmashBro wrote:
LightyKD wrote:UM PEOPLE WIISPEAK SUPPORT WAS ALREADY CONFIRMED FOR THIS GAME!!! -_-'

proof...

Oh sweet! I'm definately gettin it for Christmas, if not sooner.
They took it back out again -.-
Camo Junky
Camo Junky
Gameboy Advance
Gameboy Advance

Back to top Go down

Post by Jade789119 Tue Oct 20, 2009 10:54 pm

lol its not impossible to put it in why cant they get release pushed back activistion souldnt rush this
Jade789119
Jade789119
Next Gen
Next Gen

Back to top Go down

Post by Boomer Wed Oct 21, 2009 10:38 pm

I think it's kinda stupid since ActiVision is rushing Treyarch with the thing so it could be released at the same time as MW2. I mean, sure, it looks good. But just from that we all know that it could've been better. Treyarch themselves said that they can't add Wii Speak support because of time constraints... I hate ActiVision... -.-"

Boomer
GameBoy
GameBoy

Back to top Go down

Post by Jade789119 Thu Oct 22, 2009 9:50 pm

Boomer wrote:I think it's kinda stupid since ActiVision is rushing Treyarch with the thing so it could be released at the same time as MW2. I mean, sure, it looks good. But just from that we all know that it could've been better. Treyarch themselves said that they can't add Wii Speak support because of time constraints... I hate ActiVision... -.-"

i know welcome to third party on ninty -_-
Jade789119
Jade789119
Next Gen
Next Gen

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down