The Wii Network
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

this is a game that took advantage of the wii's power

+4
Permafry_42
Godwind
darkwingdragon709
sikokiller
8 posters

Go down

this is a game that took advantage of the wii's power Empty this is a game that took advantage of the wii's power

Post by sikokiller Fri Oct 23, 2009 9:25 am

the wii is last gen? well check out this games graphics out, it owned those fanboys arse... anyway just look at the character design? it blew my mind i never seen anything like this on wii.. its Resident Evil: Darkside Chronicles cutscenes... this is the game that took advantage of the wii's real power,
sikokiller
sikokiller
SNES
SNES

Back to top Go down

this is a game that took advantage of the wii's power Empty Re: this is a game that took advantage of the wii's power

Post by darkwingdragon709 Fri Oct 23, 2009 9:30 am

it also graphically proved that RE5 WAS possible on the wii. everyone here knew that the wii was far more capable then any last gen console. i'm personlly still waitin for a game to come out on the wii to outperform chronicles of riddick...which i don't think will happen any time soon despite it bein more then possible.

sadly as impressive as the game looks, i'm still not buyin it. i can't justify payin full price for a rail shooter with no replay value and a 3hr campain tops...that and i hate rail shooters as a genra.

darkwingdragon709
NES
NES

Back to top Go down

this is a game that took advantage of the wii's power Empty Re: this is a game that took advantage of the wii's power

Post by Godwind Fri Oct 23, 2009 10:09 am

darkwingdragon709 wrote:it also graphically proved that RE5 WAS possible on the wii. everyone here knew that the wii was far more capable then any last gen console. i'm personlly still waitin for a game to come out on the wii to outperform chronicles of riddick...which i don't think will happen any time soon despite it bein more then possible..

keep in mind all of this is CGI, not real time. RE5 is in real time.

darkwingdragon709 wrote:sadly as impressive as the game looks, i'm still not buyin it. i can't justify payin full price for a rail shooter with no replay value and a 3hr campain tops...that and i hate rail shooters as a genra.

The rail shooter Genre isn't a bad genre. Star Fox, Space Harrier, Sin and Punishment, Rez, The Panzer Dragoon Series ect. You under estimate it.

Godwind
NES
NES

Back to top Go down

Post by Permafry_42 Fri Oct 23, 2009 11:52 am

damn! i hope square could make something that good since they easily made KH2, and that game's cut scenes look about as good as those cutscenes.
Permafry_42
Permafry_42
Wii
Wii

Back to top Go down

Post by darkwingdragon709 Fri Oct 23, 2009 2:54 pm

Godwind wrote:
darkwingdragon709 wrote:it also graphically proved that RE5 WAS possible on the wii. everyone here knew that the wii was far more capable then any last gen console. i'm personlly still waitin for a game to come out on the wii to outperform chronicles of riddick...which i don't think will happen any time soon despite it bein more then possible..

darkwingdragon709 wrote:sadly as impressive as the game looks, i'm still not buyin it. i can't justify payin full price for a rail shooter with no replay value and a 3hr campain tops...that and i hate rail shooters as a genra.

The rail shooter Genre isn't a bad genre. Star Fox, Space Harrier, Sin and Punishment, Rez, The Panzer Dragoon Series ect. You under estimate it.
look the latest ingame footage with leon and crouser in south america...you'll see what i mean.
as for on rails, i'm not sayin the genra is the scum of the earth(i don't like turnbased RPG's, but i know that some of the best games where turnbased), i just don't like the genra save a handful of games like killer7 and sin and punishment. and the idea of payin full price for a tablescraps game from crapcom when they coulda made it a re4 style game or simply put re5 on the wii like i knew they could angers me.

darkwingdragon709
NES
NES

Back to top Go down

Post by Godwind Sat Oct 24, 2009 11:56 am

darkwingdragon709 wrote:
look the latest ingame footage with leon and crouser in south america...you'll see what i mean.

Care to pull up a video? I'm not interested in looking for random videos on the net. I am certainly not following this game.

darkwingdragon709 wrote:genra
Its GENRE.

darkwingdragon709 wrote:
and the idea of payin full price for a tablescraps game from crapcom when they coulda made it a re4 style game or simply put re5.

Keep in mind that Capcom is notorious for exploiting their IP to produce mediocre games. While I enjoyed the earlier games in the Megaman Battle Network series, I stopped after playing 3 and lost interest. Think about how many Street Fighter reiterations have been made?

In addition, Capcom has been offering a little more earlier this year to systems other than the Wii. Look at Zack and Wiki. It received some pretty good scores. Hell, even Yahtzee likes the damn game. You can't say it is a bad game because Yahtzee hates everything.

Also, what about games like Okami and We Love Golf. Those aren't bad games.

Godwind
NES
NES

Back to top Go down

Post by nintendorocks Sat Oct 24, 2009 1:00 pm

leon likes big butts and he can not lie.............anyway this game looks awesome now this is true third party effort
nintendorocks
nintendorocks
NES
NES

Back to top Go down

Post by RollingSilver Sat Oct 24, 2009 1:08 pm

hurr it looks good for a wii game

joking aside, it looks very fascinating in the graphics department, but i don't think i'll follow this game any time soon. i'll wait until i'm really convinced
RollingSilver
RollingSilver
Nintendo DS
Nintendo DS

Back to top Go down

Post by Jade789119 Sun Oct 25, 2009 12:36 am

i donno ive never played resedent evil b4 enlighten me about it like i was about metroid lol
Jade789119
Jade789119
Next Gen
Next Gen

Back to top Go down

Post by sikokiller Mon Nov 02, 2009 8:01 pm

darkwingdragon709 wrote:
Godwind wrote:

as for on rails, i'm not sayin the genra is the scum of the earth(i don't like turnbased RPG's, but i know that some of the best games where turnbased), i just don't like the genra save a handful of games like killer7 and sin and punishment. and the idea of payin full price for a tablescraps game from crapcom when they coulda made it a re4 style game or simply put re5 on the wii like i knew they could angers me.

yeah you might have a point actually, i wouldn't mind a RE4 style game, we where nagging capcom to release Resident Evil 5 on wii, we felt betrayed by them because they released RE4 on gamecube before ps2, but they keep releasing fucking dumb ass resident evil ports that ive already played 7 years ago... whats wrong with making Resident Evil 4.5 exclusive to the wii? it would be set 5 years after RE4 and 5 years before Resident Evil 5?.. and you play as this guy in Resident Evil Zero that has been missing for years lol (i love making story idea's lol)
sikokiller
sikokiller
SNES
SNES

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Nov 03, 2009 11:26 pm

Clare looks like the new Lara Croft.

Back to top Go down

Post by sikokiller Tue Nov 03, 2009 11:33 pm

Jaques7Chef wrote:Clare looks like the new Lara Croft.

and clare is hot lol... (oh god what is wrong with me? shes a anime charecter lol
sikokiller
sikokiller
SNES
SNES

Back to top Go down

Post by darkwingdragon709 Wed Nov 04, 2009 3:21 pm

sikokiller wrote:

and clare is hot lol... (oh god what is wrong with me? shes a anime charecter lol
dude PLEASE. ain't nothin wrong sayin a game character is hot. i can easily tell ya right now that samus is the smexiest vg character to date...with sheva at a close second. my wife to be wouldn't like me sayin that too much though...even though she admitted to a girl crush for link.

darkwingdragon709
NES
NES

Back to top Go down

Post by Mark_Chaos Wed Nov 04, 2009 3:24 pm

darkwingdragon709 wrote:
sikokiller wrote:

dude PLEASE. ain't nothin wrong sayin a game character is hot. i can easily tell ya right now that samus is the smexiest vg character to date...with sheva at a close second. my wife to be wouldn't like me sayin that too much though...even though she admitted to a girl crush for link.

HORRAY FOR HYPO... Wait... Wut?
Mark_Chaos
Mark_Chaos
N64
N64

https://www.youtube.com/user/marckido4

Back to top Go down

Post by darkwingdragon709 Wed Nov 04, 2009 3:27 pm

Mark_chaos wrote:
darkwingdragon709 wrote:
sikokiller wrote:

HORRAY FOR HYPO... Wait... Wut?
huh...whats hypo...AND WHY DO YOU KEEP CHANGIN YOUR PICS EVERY OTHER DAY?!! XD

darkwingdragon709
NES
NES

Back to top Go down

Post by Mark_Chaos Wed Nov 04, 2009 3:28 pm

darkwingdragon709 wrote:huh...whats hypo...AND WHY DO YOU KEEP CHANGIN YOUR PICS EVERY OTHER DAY?!! XD
Hypocrisy... AND BECAUSE I CAN!!!
Mark_Chaos
Mark_Chaos
N64
N64

Back to top Go down

Post by darkwingdragon709 Wed Nov 04, 2009 3:45 pm

Mark_chaos wrote:
darkwingdragon709 wrote:huh...whats hypo...AND WHY DO YOU KEEP CHANGIN YOUR PICS EVERY OTHER DAY?!! XD
whats the hypocricy?

i know...but i kinda liked the raven pic...

darkwingdragon709
NES
NES

Back to top Go down

Post by Mark_Chaos Wed Nov 04, 2009 3:48 pm

darkwingdragon709 wrote:
Mark_chaos wrote:
whats the hypocricy?

Hypocrisy |hiˈpäkrisē|
noun ( pl. -sies)
the practice of claiming to have moral standards or beliefs to which one's own behavior does not conform; pretense.
Mark_Chaos
Mark_Chaos
N64
N64

Back to top Go down

Post by darkwingdragon709 Wed Nov 04, 2009 3:54 pm

Mark_chaos wrote:
darkwingdragon709 wrote:
Mark_chaos wrote:
whats the hypocricy?

Hypocrisy |hiˈpäkrisē|
noun ( pl. -sies)
the practice of claiming to have moral standards or beliefs to which one's own behavior does not conform; pretense.
...i knew the definition...i'm not a moronXD i didn't think before i asked the question is all.

...btw, nice pic.

darkwingdragon709
NES
NES

Back to top Go down

Post by Mark_Chaos Wed Nov 04, 2009 4:05 pm

darkwingdragon709 wrote:...btw, nice pic.

Why thank you.
Mark_Chaos
Mark_Chaos
N64
N64

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down