The Wii Network
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Does anyone else think that nintendo's online service needs improved?

+16
lacaras4
marcus222
sikokiller
Genesis
itsBarbz
ByakuganAlex
JMadlock
AxelDemon
Jade789119
cataback
Darrien
TheNintendoLook
42crazyguy
Invaderzzim
Nintendork8183
nintendoforever
20 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

Does anyone else think that nintendo's online service needs improved? Empty Does anyone else think that nintendo's online service needs improved?

Post by nintendoforever Fri Aug 28, 2009 5:56 pm

afro I think that nintendo wifi service is cool but it is too much of a hastle to enjoy online gaming.DONT get me wrong i reeeeeaaallly like the wii(im not a fanboy i have all 3 consoles)and its online is cool but they should add new features.
nintendoforever
nintendoforever
GameBoy
GameBoy

Back to top Go down

Does anyone else think that nintendo's online service needs improved? Empty Re: Does anyone else think that nintendo's online service needs improved?

Post by Nintendork8183 Fri Aug 28, 2009 6:20 pm

Yeah, DLC would be nice. And they could probably fix a lot of the lag that goes on in most online Wii games. But overall, it's still fun. Not as good as XBL or PSN, but still good.
Nintendork8183
Nintendork8183
GameBoy
GameBoy

Back to top Go down

Does anyone else think that nintendo's online service needs improved? Empty Re: Does anyone else think that nintendo's online service needs improved?

Post by Invaderzzim Fri Aug 28, 2009 10:04 pm

ehhh...*shrugs*

Invaderzzim
SNES
SNES

Back to top Go down

Post by 42crazyguy Fri Aug 28, 2009 10:07 pm

yeah they REALLY need to accept patches
42crazyguy
42crazyguy
GameBoy
GameBoy

Back to top Go down

Post by TheNintendoLook Sat Aug 29, 2009 1:19 am

no
TheNintendoLook
TheNintendoLook
Nintendo DS
Nintendo DS

https://www.youtube.com/user/TheNintendoLook

Back to top Go down

Post by TheNintendoLook Sat Aug 29, 2009 1:19 am

TheNintendoLook wrote:no

i mean ...hell ya!!!!!
TheNintendoLook
TheNintendoLook
Nintendo DS
Nintendo DS

https://www.youtube.com/user/TheNintendoLook

Back to top Go down

Post by Darrien Sat Aug 29, 2009 2:09 am

Yes I would like DLC and wii speak to run in the background like a party system on the wii
Darrien
Darrien
GameCube
GameCube

https://www.youtube.com/user/DarrienPeterson

Back to top Go down

Post by cataback Sat Aug 29, 2009 2:31 am

Cross gaming chat would be nice and no more friend codes or able to coppy pase friend codes
cataback
cataback
GameBoy
GameBoy

http://aaa-productions.webs.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Jade789119 Sat Aug 29, 2009 3:38 am

yea i wanna see some improvements

1. Voice chat (big one to talk with friends)
2. Patch system for games
3.a public account

If at least 2 out of the three are met the online will become much better. Nintendo can patch the Wii not saying its easy but implement a whole new system for online.
Jade789119
Jade789119
Next Gen
Next Gen

Back to top Go down

Post by AxelDemon Sat Aug 29, 2009 9:42 am

Cross game chat
Patches
Send anyone a friend or rival request like in mario kart ds and talk to anyone
AxelDemon
AxelDemon
Next Gen
Next Gen

https://www.youtube.com/AxelDemon

Back to top Go down

Post by JMadlock Sat Aug 29, 2009 10:29 am

i think they should add dlc and u should be able to download freee demos and add ppl u have played with before Very Happy
JMadlock
JMadlock
GameBoy
GameBoy

https://www.youtube.com/jmadlock108

Back to top Go down

Post by ByakuganAlex Sat Aug 29, 2009 11:49 am

Wii speak shouldn't require friend codes
ByakuganAlex
ByakuganAlex
GameBoy
GameBoy

Back to top Go down

Post by AxelDemon Sat Aug 29, 2009 11:56 am

No it shouldn't and jeebuz thats a big sig
AxelDemon
AxelDemon
Next Gen
Next Gen

Back to top Go down

Post by itsBarbz Sat Aug 29, 2009 2:16 pm

Well there IS "DLC" for Megaman 9, but thats a vc game...so...
itsBarbz
itsBarbz
Nintendo DS
Nintendo DS

http://www.itsBarbz.co.cc

Back to top Go down

Post by Genesis Sat Aug 29, 2009 2:28 pm

I'd like the all in one friend code thing.
Add someones Wii Friend Code and you can see if they're online or not, what they're playing, if they're away, etc.
And maybe a headset for people who don't like Wii Speak (I think its ok)
Definitely a party system so you and friends can all talk at the same time even if you're playing the same game or not.
Genesis
Genesis
Gameboy Advance
Gameboy Advance

https://www.youtube.com/user/xDaNgErOuSxFiRex

Back to top Go down

Post by itsBarbz Sat Aug 29, 2009 2:32 pm

You guys realise this is never going to happen right? Lol...It's simply impossible to add all of these things NOW, right? But yea, I agree with all of you...If the Wii had this....Oh my god xD
itsBarbz
itsBarbz
Nintendo DS
Nintendo DS

http://www.itsBarbz.co.cc

Back to top Go down

Post by Invaderzzim Sat Aug 29, 2009 2:34 pm

Now that I think about it, I really would love it if you just added one friend code, then that opened up access to see what that person is playing and the ability to play any game with them. It would be safe and secure, yet very convienent. Imagine if Nintendo's wifi eventually pwned the 360's. That would be a huge break through.

Invaderzzim
SNES
SNES

Back to top Go down

Post by AxelDemon Sat Aug 29, 2009 4:57 pm

itsBarbz wrote:Well there IS "DLC" for Megaman 9, but thats a vc game...so...

No. Megaman 9 is wiiware. And its not the only wiiware game with dlc.
-Space invaders get even
-Some final fantasy game. i forget its name.
AxelDemon
AxelDemon
Next Gen
Next Gen

Back to top Go down

Post by Jade789119 Sat Aug 29, 2009 11:48 pm

once nintendo gets up to date with online i think the sales will hit a spike lol and might increase for the next few months
Jade789119
Jade789119
Next Gen
Next Gen

Back to top Go down

Post by sikokiller Sun Aug 30, 2009 3:52 am

the wii's online is fine for me.. i mean mario kart wii is the best online service on the wii, it even nearly matches 360's online server
sikokiller
sikokiller
SNES
SNES

Back to top Go down

Post by Jade789119 Sun Aug 30, 2009 4:11 am

yes but im looking for voice chat anf friend adding some of that would shoot the wii up to me thats wiis largest flaw is friend codes and no voice chat but Fc are right of consoles for new games and now wii speak is appearing but no headsets yet Razz
Jade789119
Jade789119
Next Gen
Next Gen

Back to top Go down

Post by AxelDemon Sun Aug 30, 2009 1:37 pm

sikokiller wrote:the wii's online is fine for me.. i mean mario kart wii is the best online service on the wii, it even nearly matches 360's online server

Yeah. i don't have a problem with Fcs. If you have enough time to complain about them then surely you can enter some 12 digit codes to get a better experience
AxelDemon
AxelDemon
Next Gen
Next Gen

Back to top Go down

Post by Jade789119 Sun Aug 30, 2009 3:12 pm

yea i dont hate FC but still it would be cooler if all games took friends off your console makes it alot easier
Jade789119
Jade789119
Next Gen
Next Gen

Back to top Go down

Post by marcus222 Sun Aug 30, 2009 8:03 pm

I think that they should keep the friend code but just make it that you can send friend requests, also make games lag less.

I say no to dlc because it should already be in the game I shouldn't have to pay extra to unlock certain online modes on something like halo.

marcus222
GameBoy
GameBoy

Back to top Go down

Post by Jade789119 Sun Aug 30, 2009 8:08 pm

yes paying for dlc is crappy but i would like voice chat and easier ways to add friends
Jade789119
Jade789119
Next Gen
Next Gen

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next