The Wii Network
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Does anyone else think that nintendo's online service needs improved?

+16
lacaras4
marcus222
sikokiller
Genesis
itsBarbz
ByakuganAlex
JMadlock
AxelDemon
Jade789119
cataback
Darrien
TheNintendoLook
42crazyguy
Invaderzzim
Nintendork8183
nintendoforever
20 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Does anyone else think that nintendo's online service needs improved? - Page 2 Empty Re: Does anyone else think that nintendo's online service needs improved?

Post by lacaras4 Mon Aug 31, 2009 5:19 pm

i'd be happy if they just got rid of the friend code system and just used id's like psn and xbl, cause i mean really who all has memorized their FC for all there games?
lacaras4
lacaras4
GameBoy
GameBoy

Back to top Go down

Does anyone else think that nintendo's online service needs improved? - Page 2 Empty Re: Does anyone else think that nintendo's online service needs improved?

Post by Jade789119 Tue Sep 01, 2009 4:24 pm

i know i want names or only one code from your console then thats you account i guess but usernames would work better
Jade789119
Jade789119
Next Gen
Next Gen

Back to top Go down

Post by ElkinFencer10 Tue Sep 01, 2009 5:07 pm

I DEFINITELY think the FC system should go, and WiiSpeak is ridiculous both with how limited the support is (The Conduit and Animal Crossing are the only games of which I know that support it), and having to have someone's FC registered to chat on The Conduit is just stupid...but I don't care that much about voice chat, so the FC is the only thing that bugs me...There's some occasional lag, but I don't know what everyone's problem is; I have some OCCASIONAL lag on Brawl, but very rarely, and The Conduit and CoD5 are all fine. Battle Revolution is the only game that has any real slow down for me, and that's turn based, so it doesn't even matter there.
ElkinFencer10
ElkinFencer10
Nintendo DS
Nintendo DS

http://elkinfencer10.blogspot.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Jade789119 Tue Sep 01, 2009 8:11 pm

yea i never get lag just FC bugs me
Jade789119
Jade789119
Next Gen
Next Gen

Back to top Go down

Post by JMadlock Tue Sep 01, 2009 8:24 pm

i heard for guitar hero 5, if u got your friends wii number already it automaticaly add them to your friend list
JMadlock
JMadlock
GameBoy
GameBoy

https://www.youtube.com/jmadlock108

Back to top Go down

Post by TheTopGun Tue Sep 01, 2009 8:31 pm

The friend system is just crap for the wii. And nintendo needs to tell third party how to not have lag because only SSBB has had lag for me out of Nintendo games. I would prefer a click and add buddy sytem to stronger servers any day. I dont even bother with friends on the wii. I just play random because I dont have the time. DLC is a developers choice and at this point Nintendo has little to do with there being almost no DLC.
TheTopGun
TheTopGun
GameBoy
GameBoy

http://Myspace.com/thenextgen

Back to top Go down

Post by Jade789119 Tue Sep 01, 2009 8:38 pm

ninty i think is working on this currently because seems the wii has been getting updates for dlc more preformance internet and ext

The sd card update
Internet channel
and the performance one
Jade789119
Jade789119
Next Gen
Next Gen

Back to top Go down

Post by nintendorocks Wed Sep 02, 2009 12:00 pm

the only thing i don't like about the wii's online is friend codes but hay the online is good apart from that
nintendorocks
nintendorocks
NES
NES

Back to top Go down

Post by Ragnarokstorymaker Wed Sep 02, 2009 12:34 pm

NP, UR ALL WRONG! Wut WFC needs is

- Being able to creat an account attached to each Mii, and that Mii only.

- Being able to add strangers

- Being able to see when ur friends r online, n see wut game they are playing

- Just Trade Wii Codes, not friend codes PER game

- Nintendo has all that damn money, they need to make dedicated servers
Ragnarokstorymaker
Ragnarokstorymaker
GameBoy
GameBoy

Back to top Go down

Post by Jade789119 Thu Sep 03, 2009 5:29 pm

Ragnarokstorymaker wrote:NP, UR ALL WRONG! Wut WFC needs is

- Being able to creat an account attached to each Mii, and that Mii only.

- Being able to add strangers

- Being able to see when ur friends r online, n see wut game they are playing

- Just Trade Wii Codes, not friend codes PER game

- Nintendo has all that damn money, they need to make dedicated servers

yea all agreed with to have account and voice chat too would be cool
Jade789119
Jade789119
Next Gen
Next Gen

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2