The Wii Network
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

some tidbits on NMH paradise

3 posters

Go down

some tidbits on NMH paradise Empty some tidbits on NMH paradise

Post by RollingSilver Thu Nov 19, 2009 10:55 pm

http://www.andriasang.com/e/blog/2009/11/20/no_more_heroes_comparisons/

i know it's a little rough for a lot of us who own this game, but i think we can look at this at another side:

the game has a japanese voiceover, so this could only be marketed towards the japanese; the game was successful enough to earn a sequel in the US while it flopped in japan. i could be wrong but this is a possible speculation

this is only the same game that we've played but with some polish. the extra lighting makes the game look pretty but i think this is looks like no more heroes 2

and if this does come outside of japan, then we can see if those 360/PS3 fanboys can hold their word with this game. it'll probably be worth full retail price for them
RollingSilver
RollingSilver
Nintendo DS
Nintendo DS

Back to top Go down

some tidbits on NMH paradise Empty Re: some tidbits on NMH paradise

Post by Kamina#1 Thu Nov 19, 2009 11:57 pm

so they have to spin the analog when the sword clashes < does not sound fun
spinning Wiimote is fun when sword clashes
Kamina#1
Kamina#1
NES
NES

https://www.youtube.com/user/Hazif95

Back to top Go down

Post by sikokiller Fri Nov 20, 2009 12:27 am

man the extra lighting and polygons in the 360 and ps3 version that can be done on wii Easy.. i mean look at it, if that version was done on wii they will say its the best looking wii game to date, as for 360 and ps3 it will pail in comparison to other 360 and ps3 games.. i don't see many people buying it, unless these people buy it because it has a naked sheila mode
sikokiller
sikokiller
SNES
SNES

Back to top Go down

Post by RollingSilver Fri Nov 20, 2009 3:12 am

i don't think anyone would buy it considering that about 70% of the control is wiimote based. you've got:

sidejobs where you have to use the remote to mow lawns, pick up scorpions, play with cats, clean up graffiti on the buildings

wrestling moves that require moving the wiimote and the nunchuck and finishers that require swings of the wiimote. don't forget twirling the remote around whenever you clash swords

swinging the remote upwards to jump with the motorcycle

answering sylvia's calls on the wiimote speakers

don't forget "jerking off" whenever you recharge.

with all these features, no more heroes' controls basically made it creative and fun. with mashing buttons, the game's repetitive enemy spawning will only make this game boring. yes, no more heroes was repetitive as all hell and the controls prevented me from falling asleep
RollingSilver
RollingSilver
Nintendo DS
Nintendo DS

Back to top Go down

Post by sikokiller Fri Nov 20, 2009 3:39 am

RollingSilver wrote:i don't think anyone would buy it considering that about 70% of the control is wiimote based. you've got:

sidejobs where you have to use the remote to mow lawns, pick up scorpions, play with cats, clean up graffiti on the buildings

wrestling moves that require moving the wiimote and the nunchuck and finishers that require swings of the wiimote. don't forget twirling the remote around whenever you clash swords

swinging the remote upwards to jump with the motorcycle

answering sylvia's calls on the wiimote speakers

don't forget "jerking off" whenever you recharge.

with all these features, no more heroes' controls basically made it creative and fun. with mashing buttons, the game's repetitive enemy spawning will only make this game boring. yes, no more heroes was repetitive as all hell and the controls prevented me from falling asleep

the game was repetitive by doing the same thing threw the game, but the controls of the wii game gave it so much replay value you just wanna go back and play the game again, i dont see that much replay value by mashing button all day, that aint fun

but i gotta admit, i didn't like the game at first because i didn't know what to do but then i gave the game another chance then i loved it because i worked the game out lol
sikokiller
sikokiller
SNES
SNES

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down