The Wii Network
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

"NMH Paradise could be a total Wii victory"

4 posters

Go down

"NMH Paradise could be a total Wii victory" Empty "NMH Paradise could be a total Wii victory"

Post by RollingSilver Tue Nov 24, 2009 1:45 pm

http://www.destructoid.com/why-no-more-heroes-hd-could-mean-a-wii-total-victory-155704.phtml

rather than the wii version of NMH winning in sales, i think this author is saying that if NMH Paradise is successful in sales, we might be able to see more of these "punk rock" or, "post-modern" games as i'd like to call it, on the wii. we've already seen certain titles like Madworld, Boy and His Blob, or Muramasa, which are art-based than graphics based. Some of these titles use the motion control very fluently and with Paradise's success, there will likely be more games like the ones mentioned.

bottom line: NMH Paradise's success will likely create a wave of creative and innovative titles.

who knows, maybe the ps3/360 crowd can also get a few of these "post-modern" games...

Last edited by RollingSilver on Wed Nov 25, 2009 3:42 am; edited 1 time in total
RollingSilver
RollingSilver
Nintendo DS
Nintendo DS

Back to top Go down

"NMH Paradise could be a total Wii victory" Empty Re: "NMH Paradise could be a total Wii victory"

Post by Guest Tue Nov 24, 2009 10:54 pm

This is yet another reason why more/lazy developers should get going on the Wii; its uniqueness that the other consoles don't offer in terms of controls, gameplay, and innovation.

Back to top Go down

"NMH Paradise could be a total Wii victory" Empty Re: "NMH Paradise could be a total Wii victory"

Post by Permafry_42 Tue Nov 24, 2009 11:33 pm

Jaques7Chef wrote:This is yet another reason why more/lazy developers should get going on the Wii; its uniqueness that the other consoles don't offer in terms of controls, gameplay, and innovation.

"NMH Paradise could be a total Wii victory" 3532472496_94eba29863
Permafry_42
Permafry_42
Wii
Wii

Back to top Go down

Post by sikokiller Wed Nov 25, 2009 3:22 am

i seriously doubt there will be much changes then the wii version, i reckon the the AI and Open World will be the same. unless they wanna prove me wrong, 4 months till release of the 360 and ps3 versions? its not much time to change the AI and Open World.. it usually takes a while to do that, it just sounds like all they done was is give it HD Visuals and configure the new controls and well thats about it
sikokiller
sikokiller
SNES
SNES

Back to top Go down

Post by RollingSilver Wed Nov 25, 2009 3:42 am

i reckon that the development for NMH 2 Desperate Struggle will overshadow NMH Paradise so yeah, there won't be too many changes other than the visuals. but the point of that article is to recognize the current flow of "punk-rock" games on wii and how NMH Paradise can lead a wave of more post-modern games on wii.

the title seems misleading because if there are more of these artsy niche games out due to a speculation of NMH Paradise's success, then the influx of "punk" games won't be just on wii but on 360/PS3 as well - given the fact that Paradise is a PS3/360 game.

instead of "NMH Paradise Success is a total victory on wii" it should be "after NMH paradise, can we see more 'punk-rock' games?" my only gripe is that it shouldn't take a game like NMH paradise to persuade devs to make more creative and innovative games.
RollingSilver
RollingSilver
Nintendo DS
Nintendo DS

Back to top Go down

Post by SoaringDive Wed Nov 25, 2009 2:39 pm

Lol, NMH2 comes out before NMH:HP.
SoaringDive
SoaringDive
GameCube
GameCube

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down