The Wii Network
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Which Wii FPS has better online? The Conduit, Call of Duty World at War, or Medal of Honor Heroes 2?

+38
TheGreatLeon
NextGen247
sikokiller
BlackSabbath370
AxelDemon
eman453
Godwind
LuparaG4mer
JakeBanfield
Static man2
marcus222
FaytSaratome
kfd056
Gyoza
SCURGE
alihafezi
Itachi
brawler9686
JMadlock
nintendorocks
ElkinFencer10
TheTopGun
Psp1000Fanboy
lacaras4
IcemanBry
TheNintendoLook
itsBarbz
ByakuganAlex
Grozz
Rockingameskid
Jade789119
snaredrums123
Shah2354
FearDefeat
Invaderzzim
42crazyguy
Jakester12621
Nintendork8183
42 posters

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

Which Wii FPS has better online? The Conduit, Call of Duty World at War, or Medal of Honor Heroes 2? Empty Which Wii FPS has better online? The Conduit, Call of Duty World at War, or Medal of Honor Heroes 2?

Post by Nintendork8183 Fri Aug 28, 2009 6:22 pm

I say The Conduit, but what do you guys think?
Nintendork8183
Nintendork8183
GameBoy
GameBoy

Back to top Go down

Which Wii FPS has better online? The Conduit, Call of Duty World at War, or Medal of Honor Heroes 2? Empty Re: Which Wii FPS has better online? The Conduit, Call of Duty World at War, or Medal of Honor Heroes 2?

Post by Jakester12621 Fri Aug 28, 2009 6:30 pm

Ive only played Conduit so I guess I can't say anything. But does this count glitches online on wether which ones are better or not?
Jakester12621
Jakester12621
Gameboy Advance
Gameboy Advance

https://www.youtube.com/user/Jakester12621

Back to top Go down

Which Wii FPS has better online? The Conduit, Call of Duty World at War, or Medal of Honor Heroes 2? Empty Re: Which Wii FPS has better online? The Conduit, Call of Duty World at War, or Medal of Honor Heroes 2?

Post by Nintendork8183 Fri Aug 28, 2009 6:38 pm

Jakester12621 wrote:Ive only played Conduit so I guess I can't say anything. But does this count glitches online on wether which ones are better or not?

Yep, the whole package.
Nintendork8183
Nintendork8183
GameBoy
GameBoy

Back to top Go down

Post by 42crazyguy Fri Aug 28, 2009 9:43 pm

cod5 is slightly better then conduit
conduits still really good though
42crazyguy
42crazyguy
GameBoy
GameBoy

Back to top Go down

Post by Invaderzzim Fri Aug 28, 2009 10:03 pm

the conduit

Invaderzzim
SNES
SNES

Back to top Go down

Post by FearDefeat Fri Aug 28, 2009 10:18 pm

If you get around the glitched to get into a game, The conduit for sure.
FearDefeat
FearDefeat
GameBoy
GameBoy

Back to top Go down

Post by Shah2354 Fri Aug 28, 2009 10:24 pm

the conduit this isnt even really a question. the other two are ports
Shah2354
Shah2354
Nintendo DS
Nintendo DS

Back to top Go down

Post by snaredrums123 Fri Aug 28, 2009 11:16 pm

conduit looks best
snaredrums123
snaredrums123
N64
N64

Back to top Go down

Post by Jade789119 Sat Aug 29, 2009 3:44 am

Conduits great with friends but cod used perks and unlocks and a great rank system conduits got good controls and visuals but its generic. still fun online but all in all id say go win modern warfare Wii because itll be a port that dosnt suck in the most part. or so i think...
Jade789119
Jade789119
Next Gen
Next Gen

Back to top Go down

Post by Rockingameskid Sat Aug 29, 2009 6:10 am

Cod5 is good because of the perks!

But the conduit has a variety of weapons and WAY more modes. Wink
Rockingameskid
Rockingameskid
GameBoy
GameBoy

https://www.youtube.com/user/RockingamesKid

Back to top Go down

Post by Grozz Sat Aug 29, 2009 11:50 am

The conduit I suppose.
Grozz
Grozz
GameBoy
GameBoy

Back to top Go down

Post by ByakuganAlex Sat Aug 29, 2009 11:51 am

the conduit has the best for now...i haven't played heroes 2 but in cod EVERYONE hacks except me because I don't want to and don't know how.
ByakuganAlex
ByakuganAlex
GameBoy
GameBoy

Back to top Go down

Post by 42crazyguy Sat Aug 29, 2009 12:01 pm

ByakuganAlex wrote:the conduit has the best for now...i haven't played heroes 2 but in cod EVERYONE hacks except me because I don't want to and don't know how.
people dont hack in cod 5 they're just better then u
jk jk
42crazyguy
42crazyguy
GameBoy
GameBoy

Back to top Go down

Post by itsBarbz Sat Aug 29, 2009 11:23 pm

Conduit
itsBarbz
itsBarbz
Nintendo DS
Nintendo DS

http://www.itsBarbz.co.cc

Back to top Go down

Post by TheNintendoLook Sun Aug 30, 2009 12:16 am

42crazyguy wrote:cod5 is slightly better then conduit
conduits still really good though

i think modern warfare for wii is going to have the best online. but as of right now i would say the conduit because of wii speak but i love cod5's game play a bit more so if cod 5 had wii speak then it would be my favorite
TheNintendoLook
TheNintendoLook
Nintendo DS
Nintendo DS

https://www.youtube.com/user/TheNintendoLook

Back to top Go down

Post by Jade789119 Sun Aug 30, 2009 12:42 am

yea i say conduit because cod 5 is a crappy port good game but they did a crappy job porting it. MWii will probably be up there then grinder will be to so we will see soon enough
Jade789119
Jade789119
Next Gen
Next Gen

Back to top Go down

Post by IcemanBry Sun Aug 30, 2009 10:37 am

I have played them all and own 2 of them.
1.The Conduit - own
2.Medal Of honor - own
3. Call of Duty - have rented
IcemanBry
IcemanBry
GameBoy
GameBoy

Back to top Go down

Post by lacaras4 Mon Aug 31, 2009 5:15 pm

do people still play heroes 2 online? i'd say the conduit
lacaras4
lacaras4
GameBoy
GameBoy

Back to top Go down

Post by IcemanBry Mon Aug 31, 2009 8:57 pm

lacaras4 wrote:do people still play heroes 2 online? i'd say the conduit

150-250 play in the day. pretty active
IcemanBry
IcemanBry
GameBoy
GameBoy

Back to top Go down

Post by Psp1000Fanboy Mon Aug 31, 2009 9:01 pm

Call of Duty. The Conduit would be better if they cleaned up online. I know its not a FPS but Mario Kart appears to have no lag ever lol

Psp1000Fanboy
GameBoy
GameBoy

Back to top Go down

Post by Shah2354 Mon Aug 31, 2009 9:36 pm

the conduit, but i have some probs. like, i always get matched up with better people, and it seems to lag sometimes. also, why does everyone choose explosive?
Shah2354
Shah2354
Nintendo DS
Nintendo DS

Back to top Go down

Post by TheTopGun Tue Sep 01, 2009 4:24 pm

Shah2354 wrote:the conduit this isnt even really a question. the other two are ports

I hope this ignorace isnt his real thoughts. Okami was a port and got over a 9.0 you dumb ass. Porting has nothing to do with what the game is, it just means that it wasnt design for that system.

Personally I have spent more time and had more fun on CoD WaW, but I have also had much more head ache with glitches.

The Conduit doesnt have that many glitches but hackers ruin it fast and the white line of death makes it shit. Though it has a better lobby than WaW. I just wish the one with the most votes would get picked. It never does.

MoHH2 had constant lag and it took a whole of clip of most guns to kill someone. It had bad maps and graphics. But it had the best lobby system.

IMO WaW is the best.
TheTopGun
TheTopGun
GameBoy
GameBoy

http://Myspace.com/thenextgen

Back to top Go down

Post by ElkinFencer10 Tue Sep 01, 2009 5:10 pm

I've never played Medal of Honor, but CoD5 has WAAAAY too many people glitching online, and The Conduit pisses me off with the voice chat. I'd rather not have the option at all than have it taunt me with "Yeah, you can chat, but you have to have the person's FC." I'd still say The Conduit's is the best simply because of the impossibility of finding a World at War game without someone's camping under the map....
ElkinFencer10
ElkinFencer10
Nintendo DS
Nintendo DS

http://elkinfencer10.blogspot.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Shah2354 Tue Sep 01, 2009 6:15 pm

TheTopGun wrote:
Shah2354 wrote:the conduit this isnt even really a question. the other two are ports

I hope this ignorace isnt his real thoughts. Okami was a port and got over a 9.0 you dumb ass. Porting has nothing to do with what the game is, it just means that it wasnt design for that system.

Personally I have spent more time and had more fun on CoD WaW, but I have also had much more head ache with glitches.

The Conduit doesnt have that many glitches but hackers ruin it fast and the white line of death makes it shit. Though it has a better lobby than WaW. I just wish the one with the most votes would get picked. It never does.

MoHH2 had constant lag and it took a whole of clip of most guns to kill someone. It had bad maps and graphics. But it had the best lobby system.

IMO WaW is the best.
hmm. well with okami, you're right. that game is like zelda, and really good. but with the cod ports for wii, i stand by what i said. i've played the heck out of world at war and modern warfare on the x box with my friend, and i was really excited for waw on wii, and it really just didn't do the job for me.part of the reason waw was good on x box was because of the graphics, and the wii ones weren't good even for wii. the same goes for force unleashed on wii, a port. the graphics were bad and while the sword gameplay was good, the cheap enemies, and less force powers sucked. sonic unleashed on wii, is actually good, but the day levels on the 360 are a lot better. some ports are good some aren't.
Shah2354
Shah2354
Nintendo DS
Nintendo DS

Back to top Go down

Post by 42crazyguy Wed Sep 02, 2009 5:54 am

Shah2354 wrote:the conduit, but i have some probs. like, i always get matched up with better people, and it seems to lag sometimes. also, why does everyone choose explosive?
yeah seriously explosives suck!
42crazyguy
42crazyguy
GameBoy
GameBoy

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next