The Wii Network
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Which Wii FPS has better online? The Conduit, Call of Duty World at War, or Medal of Honor Heroes 2?

+38
TheGreatLeon
NextGen247
sikokiller
BlackSabbath370
AxelDemon
eman453
Godwind
LuparaG4mer
JakeBanfield
Static man2
marcus222
FaytSaratome
kfd056
Gyoza
SCURGE
alihafezi
Itachi
brawler9686
JMadlock
nintendorocks
ElkinFencer10
TheTopGun
Psp1000Fanboy
lacaras4
IcemanBry
TheNintendoLook
itsBarbz
ByakuganAlex
Grozz
Rockingameskid
Jade789119
snaredrums123
Shah2354
FearDefeat
Invaderzzim
42crazyguy
Jakester12621
Nintendork8183
42 posters

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

Which Wii FPS has better online? The Conduit, Call of Duty World at War, or Medal of Honor Heroes 2? - Page 2 Empty Re: Which Wii FPS has better online? The Conduit, Call of Duty World at War, or Medal of Honor Heroes 2?

Post by nintendorocks Thu Sep 03, 2009 10:39 am

i've only played the conduits online and it's awesome
nintendorocks
nintendorocks
NES
NES

Back to top Go down

Which Wii FPS has better online? The Conduit, Call of Duty World at War, or Medal of Honor Heroes 2? - Page 2 Empty Re: Which Wii FPS has better online? The Conduit, Call of Duty World at War, or Medal of Honor Heroes 2?

Post by JMadlock Fri Sep 04, 2009 12:20 pm

42crazyguy wrote:
Shah2354 wrote:the conduit, but i have some probs. like, i always get matched up with better people, and it seems to lag sometimes. also, why does everyone choose explosive?
yeah seriously explosives suck!
i know, im good at using them but still, sometimes i reload then when i finally press b he reloads again, and sometimes when i press the button to reload he doesnt even reload, it would be better if it was more like halo when u shoot two rockets then reload instead of one
JMadlock
JMadlock
GameBoy
GameBoy

https://www.youtube.com/jmadlock108

Back to top Go down

Post by brawler9686 Fri Sep 04, 2009 1:39 pm

I like COD5's online because of

1.No hackers
2.Perks
3.Prestiges,/Great ranking system
4.A lot of guns

The conduit is in the middle

1. There are way too many hackers
2. Takes forever to get into a game
3. Needs more Guns and a sniper
4. LOTS of glitches
5. needs classes like in COD5

So there both great but COD5 is just a little better then the conduits online.

brawler9686
GameBoy
GameBoy

Back to top Go down

Post by Itachi Wed Sep 09, 2009 7:38 pm

CoD:WaW has a better online, IMO

Itachi
GameBoy
GameBoy

Back to top Go down

Post by alihafezi Wed Sep 09, 2009 9:46 pm

The Conduit has a really good online, but if you want good connection then Medal of Honor 2 is the best
U get to pick which game u join, but in COD and Conduit it decides who you play against (unless its a friend)

alihafezi
GameBoy
GameBoy

Back to top Go down

Post by SCURGE Fri Sep 11, 2009 8:38 pm

Let me explain it to all those who have't experienced all three :

MOH has the best lobby system, where you can pick where you want to go and the connection is smoothest of the three. Also NO FRIENDCODES! Just a simple click off a button, register the persons name. Ranking system is good too, your statistics are showns simply.

But MOH has the worst gamplay in my opinion; Whole clips for enemies, phase through people and lack of variety (guns). Graphics are also a downside to this game. No Wii speak, pre designed msgs are present but not often what you want to say!

COD WAW has the best gameplay out of the three, amount of shots fired, grenade effects, melee, solids (no phasing) and the game is simply addictive.

But glitches are found in this game which can spoil your fun. Poon connection can drastically spoil your game by people doing shunpo (teleporting). Graphics are also a downside to this game. No Wii speak functin. Also when someone on your friends list adds you to their there are two major problems;
Joining them isn't always possible for some reason.
The invite covers the screen i.e you'll be in a shoot out and all of a sudden so-and-so has sent you an invite, and Baam your dead. (You cannot see anything, rendered blind XD)

The Conduit has good gameplay and good online, especially with the attachment of the Wii speak accessory. The graphics in this game are the best out of the three shooters. You customise the controls and you select the type and colour of your character. You have your say in a match by placing a vote for your level, weapon and match type of your choice.

The downsides to this game are quite aching;
You need someones FRIENDCODE in order to speak via Wii speak.
Lighting (Gun sparks) aren't very impressive whereby I'll be on the 2nd floor and I can see the sparks from the 1st floor.
Internet connection can determine the outcome of your match, once again people seem to teleport.
In my opinion, the grenades in this game are quite s**t.(Compared to COD)
Ranking system is quite poor.
No friend invites.

These are my highlighted observations so tell me what you think, hope this helped.

SCURGE
GameBoy
GameBoy

Back to top Go down

Post by Jade789119 Fri Sep 11, 2009 8:44 pm

SCURGE wrote:Let me explain it to all those who have't experienced all three :

MOH has the best lobby system, where you can pick where you want to go and the connection is smoothest of the three. Also NO FRIENDCODES! Just a simple click off a button, register the persons name. Ranking system is good too, your statistics are showns simply.

But MOH has the worst gamplay in my opinion; Whole clips for enemies, phase through people and lack of variety (guns). Graphics are also a downside to this game. No Wii speak, pre designed msgs are present but not often what you want to say!

COD WAW has the best gameplay out of the three, amount of shots fired, grenade effects, melee, solids (no phasing) and the game is simply addictive.

But glitches are found in this game which can spoil your fun. Poon connection can drastically spoil your game by people doing shunpo (teleporting). Graphics are also a downside to this game. No Wii speak functin. Also when someone on your friends list adds you to their there are two major problems;
Joining them isn't always possible for some reason.
The invite covers the screen i.e you'll be in a shoot out and all of a sudden so-and-so has sent you an invite, and Baam your dead. (You cannot see anything, rendered blind XD)

The Conduit has good gameplay and good online, especially with the attachment of the Wii speak accessory. The graphics in this game are the best out of the three shooters. You customise the controls and you select the type and colour of your character. You have your say in a match by placing a vote for your level, weapon and match type of your choice.

The downsides to this game are quite aching;
You need someones FRIENDCODE in order to speak via Wii speak.
Lighting (Gun sparks) aren't very impressive whereby I'll be on the 2nd floor and I can see the sparks from the 1st floor.
Internet connection can determine the outcome of your match, once again people seem to teleport.
In my opinion, the grenades in this game are quite s**t.(Compared to COD)
Ranking system is quite poor.
No friend invites.

These are my highlighted observations so tell me what you think, hope this helped.

i agree with it all if conduit had improved gameplay and better lobby and rank system (take out glitches and lag) you get one of the best fps out there. honestly a few flaws in each game brings it down alot if these were fixed theyed all be insane games
Jade789119
Jade789119
Next Gen
Next Gen

Back to top Go down

Post by Gyoza Fri Sep 11, 2009 9:15 pm

TCon because I've only played that one and I don't care much for the other two.
Gyoza
Gyoza
Next Gen
Next Gen

Back to top Go down

Post by Jade789119 Sat Sep 12, 2009 1:00 am

the conduit is great with firend but cod has a good set up but is still a lazy port still good game but had more potential
Jade789119
Jade789119
Next Gen
Next Gen

Back to top Go down

Post by kfd056 Thu Sep 17, 2009 11:05 pm

Never Play Cod WaW, but out of the Conduit and MoHH2.

Ill say the Conduit ! bounce
kfd056
kfd056
GameBoy
GameBoy

https://www.youtube.com/user/kfd056

Back to top Go down

Post by FaytSaratome Thu Sep 17, 2009 11:10 pm

Medal of Honor. EA Nation is a good idea(Wish Nintendo did something like that. >.>) I haven't seen many glitches and no lag, for a game with 32 people online.
FaytSaratome
FaytSaratome
Next Gen
Next Gen

Back to top Go down

Post by marcus222 Sun Sep 20, 2009 5:45 pm

lacaras4 wrote:do people still play heroes 2 online? i'd say the conduit

Only a couple. I really love MoH it had great gameplay and was really addictive, but the scoring system was just so gay.

I think conduit is better but only because of the weapons and rank system, It's such a shame that not many people go on MoH.

marcus222
GameBoy
GameBoy

Back to top Go down

Post by Static man2 Sun Sep 20, 2009 9:11 pm

id say hmm, i own the conduit and MOHheroes2 and id say the ranking better in the conduit but getting in the game is better in MOH. but i have to say i had more fun with MOH dont no why. the maps where sweet. base was huge. i think there both awsome but MOH wins by a hair.
Static man2
Static man2
NES
NES

Back to top Go down

Post by JakeBanfield Sat Sep 26, 2009 7:59 am

The COnduit LOoks and Plays great! but the load time is a pain in the ass and i can spend about 30 mintues even 40! sometimes just trying to get the server to work so COD 5 FTW!
JakeBanfield
JakeBanfield
Gameboy Advance
Gameboy Advance

Back to top Go down

Post by LuparaG4mer Mon Sep 28, 2009 11:13 am

It depends on what you look at.

CoD 5 is better by yourself because of the intensity of the game, but The Conduit is better when you are playing with loads of frieinds.

MoHH2 is better period. I'm sorry, but the 32 online multiplayer really draws me in.

LuparaG4mer
GameBoy
GameBoy

Back to top Go down

Post by Godwind Mon Sep 28, 2009 4:28 pm

Shah2354 wrote:the conduit this isnt even really a question. the other two are ports
Ports don't equate to being bad. Bad game design equates to being bad.

ByakuganAlex wrote:the conduit has the best for now...i haven't played heroes 2 but in cod EVERYONE hacks except me because I don't want to and don't know how.
Everyone complains about hacking in the Conduit.

The best Multiplayer FPS has already been made. Its called Quake 3 Arena. Unreal Tournament is a good competitor. Call of Duty: Modern Warfare, Team Fortress 2 and Counter Strike are also really good competitors.

However, none of those are on the Wii. With Call of Duty: World at War being modeled after call of duty 4, it makes it easily the best on the Wii.

The Conduit sucks. It takes a long time to get on. It takes a long time to start a game. You can't choose what weapons you want to use specifically. Most of the maps are really dry in taste and have a real lack of depth.

Medal of Honor is ok. It has the advantage of fully selection, of maps and weapons but it doesn't have the depth that Call of Duty has with things like perks. A nice advantage is that you use the EA servers, which allows you to face off with PSP owners of the game. Although at times the feels inconsistant. Sometimes you will be able to kill people with a few shots while sometimes it takes an entire clip to kill someone.

Godwind
NES
NES

Back to top Go down

Post by eman453 Fri Nov 13, 2009 2:12 pm

i think the conduit is the best imo Smile

eman453
GameBoy
GameBoy

Back to top Go down

Post by AxelDemon Fri Nov 27, 2009 7:50 pm

The Conduit.

And its sequel.
AxelDemon
AxelDemon
Next Gen
Next Gen

https://www.youtube.com/AxelDemon

Back to top Go down

Post by BlackSabbath370 Fri Nov 27, 2009 9:06 pm

Cod 4 and 5 have the best online right now, even considering that there's no wiispeak, its way more reliable and you actually play with your buddies all the time, and the most important, very little lag
BlackSabbath370
BlackSabbath370
NES
NES

Back to top Go down

Post by Godwind Fri Nov 27, 2009 9:18 pm

BlackSabbath370 wrote:Cod 4 and 5 have the best online right now, even considering that there's no wiispeak, its way more reliable and you actually play with your buddies all the time, and the most important, very little lag

I approve of this message.

Godwind
NES
NES

Back to top Go down

Post by sikokiller Sat Nov 28, 2009 3:12 am

Dont know i cant say.. i only got the conduit
sikokiller
sikokiller
SNES
SNES

Back to top Go down

Post by NextGen247 Sat Nov 28, 2009 8:45 am

Call of Duty is what I think
NextGen247
NextGen247
Gameboy Advance
Gameboy Advance

Back to top Go down

Post by AxelDemon Sat Nov 28, 2009 2:16 pm

Well Halo 3 beats em all lol, but i still say TCon2 will do better if its made
AxelDemon
AxelDemon
Next Gen
Next Gen

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Dec 03, 2009 5:34 pm

I only have The Conduit, but the MAJOR downside are the hackers who ruined the game 2 days after its release.

I hope The Grinder and The Conduit 2 bans hackers, glitches, etc. Plus, TG is going to have 4-Player Online Co-Op, Wii Speak, & WM+.

Back to top Go down

Post by AxelDemon Thu Dec 03, 2009 7:26 pm

Jaques7Chef wrote:I only have The Conduit, but the MAJOR downside are the hackers who ruined the game 2 days after its release.

I hope The Grinder and The Conduit 2 bans hackers, glitches, etc. Plus, TG is going to have 4-Player Online Co-Op, Wii Speak, & WM+.

Yup, which is why i cant wait for those two games
AxelDemon
AxelDemon
Next Gen
Next Gen

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next