The Wii Network
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Which Wii FPS has better online? The Conduit, Call of Duty World at War, or Medal of Honor Heroes 2?

+38
TheGreatLeon
NextGen247
sikokiller
BlackSabbath370
AxelDemon
eman453
Godwind
LuparaG4mer
JakeBanfield
Static man2
marcus222
FaytSaratome
kfd056
Gyoza
SCURGE
alihafezi
Itachi
brawler9686
JMadlock
nintendorocks
ElkinFencer10
TheTopGun
Psp1000Fanboy
lacaras4
IcemanBry
TheNintendoLook
itsBarbz
ByakuganAlex
Grozz
Rockingameskid
Jade789119
snaredrums123
Shah2354
FearDefeat
Invaderzzim
42crazyguy
Jakester12621
Nintendork8183
42 posters

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

Go down

Which Wii FPS has better online? The Conduit, Call of Duty World at War, or Medal of Honor Heroes 2? - Page 3 Empty Re: Which Wii FPS has better online? The Conduit, Call of Duty World at War, or Medal of Honor Heroes 2?

Post by Godwind Thu Dec 03, 2009 9:19 pm

Jaques7Chef wrote:I only have The Conduit, but the MAJOR downside are the hackers who ruined the game 2 days after its release.

I hope The Grinder and The Conduit 2 bans hackers, glitches, etc. Plus, TG is going to have 4-Player Online Co-Op, Wii Speak, & WM+.

Still silly and naive as always? Romanticist are that way. I hope for the best for you.

AxelDemon wrote:Well Halo 3 beats em all lol, but i still say TCon2 will do better if its made

I think the Halo series is overrated. It's not bad, but really isn't that great.

sikokiller wrote:Dont know i cant say.. i only got the conduit

You should diverse a bit.

Godwind
NES
NES

Back to top Go down

Which Wii FPS has better online? The Conduit, Call of Duty World at War, or Medal of Honor Heroes 2? - Page 3 Empty Re: Which Wii FPS has better online? The Conduit, Call of Duty World at War, or Medal of Honor Heroes 2?

Post by AxelDemon Fri Dec 04, 2009 1:48 pm

Halo is overrated. its just fun w/ friends
AxelDemon
AxelDemon
Next Gen
Next Gen

https://www.youtube.com/AxelDemon

Back to top Go down

Post by TheGreatLeon Sat Dec 05, 2009 10:17 am

Why the hell are we talking about Halo? Wasn't this about Wii first person shooters? Back on topic, I haven't played The Conduit but so far I'm very impressed with COD: MW Reflex.

TheGreatLeon
GameBoy
GameBoy

Back to top Go down

Post by AxelDemon Sat Dec 05, 2009 11:02 am

TheGreatLeon wrote:Why the hell are we talking about Halo? Wasn't this about Wii first person shooters? Back on topic, I haven't played The Conduit but so far I'm very impressed with COD: MW Reflex.

When i hack my wii i'm going to get reflex and the original tvc
AxelDemon
AxelDemon
Next Gen
Next Gen

Back to top Go down

Post by TheLolzalol Sun Mar 14, 2010 3:42 am

Cod: Modern Warfare: Reflex. The Conduits online is way too messy and unreliable.
TheLolzalol
TheLolzalol
Nintendo DS
Nintendo DS

Back to top Go down

Post by TheRighteousFascist Sun Mar 14, 2010 9:39 am

I would imagine The Conduit. The other two games are ports, and companies generally tend to not give a crap about their Wii ports (with a few exceptions like Ghostbusters and RE4).
TheRighteousFascist
TheRighteousFascist
SNES
SNES

http://www.playstationuniversity.com

Back to top Go down

Post by crazyape321 Sun Mar 14, 2010 10:23 pm

yth did u guyz start this post back up?
its over 3 months old
and the discisson wasnt even tht great...
crazyape321
crazyape321
GameBoy
GameBoy

Back to top Go down

Post by AxelDemon Mon Mar 15, 2010 6:11 pm

crazyape321 wrote:yth did u guyz start this post back up?
its over 3 months old
and the discisson wasnt even tht great...

Its a forum, thats what happens
AxelDemon
AxelDemon
Next Gen
Next Gen

Back to top Go down

Post by fox mccloud Wed Mar 17, 2010 8:47 pm

its weird, alot of the problems u guys have online never happen to me, maybe cause im using a lan adapter, anyways i say conduit wins out by a slight nudge, it is fun to say the least and ive never experienced lag again could be cause of lan adapter tho ppl always pick the boards and guns i dont like, like wtf and cod waw i had alot of fun it has alot of guns and i havent played it in a while since i rented it but i dont remember if i had lag problems, but it doesnt have as many connecting options as the conduit such as local and such, also was disappointed when looking at a vid on youtube comparing the online with the xbox and even tho reflex came out after the dlc of the newer maps etc. it wasent included in the wii version so we were missing out, but i blame activision and infinity ward for that, treyarch can only do so much
fox mccloud
fox mccloud
Gameboy Advance
Gameboy Advance

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3