The Wii Network
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Halo Reach bein compared to Killzone 2 graphics

+3
Arbiteris#2
KidZillah
I_am_ainz
7 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

Halo Reach bein compared to Killzone 2 graphics Empty Halo Reach bein compared to Killzone 2 graphics

Post by I_am_ainz Tue Feb 16, 2010 12:09 pm

This is a big topic in certain forums
i think Halo Reach is not going to touch Killzone 2 graphics.
I_am_ainz
I_am_ainz
Gameboy Advance
Gameboy Advance

Back to top Go down

Halo Reach bein compared to Killzone 2 graphics Empty Re: Halo Reach bein compared to Killzone 2 graphics

Post by KidZillah Tue Feb 16, 2010 2:17 pm

I_am_ainz wrote:This is a big topic in certain forums
i think Halo Reach is not going to touch Killzone 2 graphics.

- I'm not fanboy . but this is lolness to the MAX .

the only graphics iSaw that were as good/equal to is Uncharted2
KidZillah
KidZillah
NES
NES

http://www.kidzillah.webs.com

Back to top Go down

Halo Reach bein compared to Killzone 2 graphics Empty Re: Halo Reach bein compared to Killzone 2 graphics

Post by Arbiteris#2 Tue Feb 16, 2010 3:44 pm

They were pretty close.

Halo Reach is is Alpha.It's going to be ALOT better than KZ2 in graphic's at luanch.
Arbiteris#2
Arbiteris#2
Nintendo DS
Nintendo DS

Back to top Go down

Post by I_am_ainz Tue Feb 16, 2010 5:20 pm

Maybe, Maybe but i can imagine halo feeling the same as it has been since halo 1.

Last edited by I_am_ainz on Tue Feb 16, 2010 5:25 pm; edited 1 time in total
I_am_ainz
I_am_ainz
Gameboy Advance
Gameboy Advance

Back to top Go down

Post by I_am_ainz Tue Feb 16, 2010 5:24 pm

Arbiteris#2 wrote:They were pretty close.

Halo Reach is is Alpha.It's going to be ALOT better than KZ2 in graphic's at luanch.

http://gamingbolt.com/2010/02/14/halo-reach-versus-killzone-2-hd-screenshot-comparison/

Think you should take a look at this link and think again.
I_am_ainz
I_am_ainz
Gameboy Advance
Gameboy Advance

Back to top Go down

Post by Arbiteris#2 Tue Feb 16, 2010 5:41 pm

I_am_ainz wrote:
Arbiteris#2 wrote:They were pretty close.

http://gamingbolt.com/2010/02/14/halo-reach-versus-killzone-2-hd-screenshot-comparison/

Think you should take a look at this link and think again.

Someone has already posted this on the XR.it doesnt back up your theory AT ALL.They look very close.The texture's and lighting look better in Halo.The only thing i saw extreamly better is the KZ pick's are the weapon's.

But that article was showing early Reach pick's.watch the vid doc of Halo reach that came out at X10 and as you say,"think again".
Arbiteris#2
Arbiteris#2
Nintendo DS
Nintendo DS

Back to top Go down

Post by TheRighteousFascist Tue Feb 16, 2010 5:43 pm

From what I've seen, Reach does not look half as good as Killzone 2. Killzone 2 is THE best looking game I've seen on a console to date.
TheRighteousFascist
TheRighteousFascist
SNES
SNES

http://www.playstationuniversity.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Arbiteris#2 Tue Feb 16, 2010 5:45 pm

I_am_ainz wrote:Maybe, Maybe but i can imagine halo feeling the same as it has been since halo 1.

if Halo Reach feel's like Halo 1 then it will receive HIGH praise.People have been dying for a Halo game like Halo 1 for year's.

If you watch the vid doc,Bungie certainly are trying to make it feel like Halo 1 again.

Halo CE(or Halo 1) had a great feeling when your on Halo.The level's were huge and felt AWESOME.Bungie are trying to recapture that.They will show you in the Vid doc.trust me,if you watch the vid doc,then you will be impressed
Arbiteris#2
Arbiteris#2
Nintendo DS
Nintendo DS

Back to top Go down

Post by Arbiteris#2 Tue Feb 16, 2010 5:47 pm

TheRighteousFascist wrote:From what I've seen, Reach does not look half as good as Killzone 2. Killzone 2 is THE best looking game I've seen on a console to date.

They look actually very close.A big problem with KZ 2 grpahic's were the lighting texture's and many kind of thing like that.All you see in KZ 2 was shade's of gray,black and a bit of red(helghast).
Arbiteris#2
Arbiteris#2
Nintendo DS
Nintendo DS

Back to top Go down

Post by Arbiteris#2 Tue Feb 16, 2010 5:49 pm

And guy's,it's still in alpha.it will be 4 time's better when it is released.

Bungie are using all of 360's power with Reach.And 360 has alot of power(it's beenm demestrated in a few game's).
Arbiteris#2
Arbiteris#2
Nintendo DS
Nintendo DS

Back to top Go down

Post by TheRighteousFascist Tue Feb 16, 2010 5:51 pm

Arbiteris#2 wrote:
TheRighteousFascist wrote:From what I've seen, Reach does not look half as good as Killzone 2. Killzone 2 is THE best looking game I've seen on a console to date.

They look actually very close.A big problem with KZ 2 grpahic's were the lighting texture's and many kind of thing like that.All you see in KZ 2 was shade's of gray,black and a bit of red(helghast).
I didn't think Reach looked THAT amazing. It looked good, but I've seen much better. Sure, Killzone 2 didn't have the most varied color range, but it still looked damn good.
TheRighteousFascist
TheRighteousFascist
SNES
SNES

Back to top Go down

Post by I_am_ainz Tue Feb 16, 2010 5:53 pm

Arbiteris#2 wrote:And guy's,it's still in alpha.it will be 4 time's better when it is released.

Bungie are using all of 360's power with Reach.And 360 has alot of power(it's beenm demestrated in a few game's).

Why all this power on one game that has been milked, If the PS3 showed all its power no one will have nothing to say.
I_am_ainz
I_am_ainz
Gameboy Advance
Gameboy Advance

Back to top Go down

Post by I_am_ainz Tue Feb 16, 2010 5:54 pm

TheRighteousFascist wrote:
Arbiteris#2 wrote:

I didn't think Reach looked THAT amazing. It looked good, but I've seen much better. Sure, Killzone 2 didn't have the most varied color range, but it still looked damn good.

I totally agree.
I_am_ainz
I_am_ainz
Gameboy Advance
Gameboy Advance

Back to top Go down

Post by TheRighteousFascist Tue Feb 16, 2010 5:57 pm

I_am_ainz wrote:
Arbiteris#2 wrote:And guy's,it's still in alpha.it will be 4 time's better when it is released.

Why all this power on one game that has been milked, If the PS3 showed all its power no one will have nothing to say.
Well, Halo, although it's been milked, has always been quality (except for ODST IMO). Bungie wants to go out with a bang, as I think (and hope) that Reach is the last Halo game, and they want to make it the best they can.
TheRighteousFascist
TheRighteousFascist
SNES
SNES

Back to top Go down

Post by I_am_ainz Tue Feb 16, 2010 6:00 pm

I_am_ainz wrote:

Well, Halo, although it's been milked, has always been quality (except for ODST IMO). Bungie wants to go out with a bang, as I think (and hope) that Reach is the last Halo game, and they want to make it the best they can.

You got a point, but hype games sometimes dont sometimes live up to their expectations.
I_am_ainz
I_am_ainz
Gameboy Advance
Gameboy Advance

Back to top Go down

Post by Arbiteris#2 Tue Feb 16, 2010 6:02 pm

Oh comone guy's,anyone who say';s Halo is milked is either a fanboy or a moron.

Each Halo game has been high quality(including ODST which came close to AAA) so that prove's your point about Halo being milked wrong.There are still a huge Halo fanbase.

If Halo is milked,then so is mario,zelda,metroid,MGS,KZ,FF and many of nintendo's franchise's.So unless you say that,then your wrong.

Halo Reach WILL NOT be the last Halo Game.It will be the last Halo Game Bungie make's.343 Industries is taking over(whcihc is led by bungie member's).

Halo Reach visial's are beutiful.KZ 2's aint
Arbiteris#2
Arbiteris#2
Nintendo DS
Nintendo DS

Back to top Go down

Post by Arbiteris#2 Tue Feb 16, 2010 6:04 pm

Until Halo game's start getting mediocre score,then it aint milked.
Arbiteris#2
Arbiteris#2
Nintendo DS
Nintendo DS

Back to top Go down

Post by TheRighteousFascist Tue Feb 16, 2010 6:05 pm

Arbiteris#2 wrote:Oh comone guy's,anyone who say';s Halo is milked is either a fanboy or a moron.

Each Halo game has been high quality(including ODST which came close to AAA) so that prove's your point about Halo being milked wrong.There are still a huge Halo fanbase.

If Halo is milked,then so is mario,zelda,metroid,MGS,KZ,FF and many of nintendo's franchise's.So unless you say that,then your wrong.

Halo Reach WILL NOT be the last Halo Game.It will be the last Halo Game Bungie make's.343 Industries is taking over(whcihc is led by bungie member's).

Mario, Zelda, Metroid, and Final Fantasy are milked. I wouldn't go so far as to say Metal Gear Solid is milked. A franchise that is milked can still be a good franchise.

And Halo: Reach does look good. I just don't think it will look as good as Killzone 2 when it releases.
TheRighteousFascist
TheRighteousFascist
SNES
SNES

Back to top Go down

Post by Arbiteris#2 Tue Feb 16, 2010 6:09 pm

Arbiteris#2 wrote:Oh comone guy's,anyone who say';s Halo is milked is either a fanboy or a moron.

Mario, Zelda, Metroid, and Final Fantasy are milked. I wouldn't go so far as to say Metal Gear Solid is milked. A franchise that is milked can still be a good franchise.

And Halo: Reach does look good. I just don't think it will look as good as Killzone 2 when it releases.

It already look's close to KZ 2 right now(lol,even the member's from PSu agree with me on this)and it's in Alpha.Not to mention bungie cwill be using all of 360's power so it will look amazing at launch.

A milked franchise is a mediorcre(or not anything special)franchise that a publisher or a company keep's pushing.

Like Sonic for example.Sonic is a milked franchise.And MGS would be considered milked by your logic.
Arbiteris#2
Arbiteris#2
Nintendo DS
Nintendo DS

Back to top Go down

Post by I_am_ainz Tue Feb 16, 2010 6:11 pm

Arbiteris#2 wrote:

It already look's close to KZ 2 right now(lol,even the member's from PSu agree with me on this)and it's in Alpha.Not to mention bungie cwill be using all of 360's power so it will look amazing at launch.

A milked franchise is a mediorcre(or not anything special)franchise that a publisher or a company keep's pushing.

Like Sonic for example.Sonic is a milked franchise.And MGS would be considered milked by your logic.

Sonic is so milked that their games get worse and worse and thats a good franchized game gone to waste.
I_am_ainz
I_am_ainz
Gameboy Advance
Gameboy Advance

Back to top Go down

Post by TheRighteousFascist Tue Feb 16, 2010 6:22 pm

Arbiteris#2 wrote:

Okay, maybe Metal Gear Solid is milked. But milked DOES NOT mean bad. It means that the developer is using a popular brand name over and over in order to sell. Bungie doesn't need to make good Halo games. They know that Halo will sell. But they do make good games because they want to give us quality. Sonic Team is the opposite. They know they don't have to make a good game for it to sell well, so they don't.
TheRighteousFascist
TheRighteousFascist
SNES
SNES

Back to top Go down

Post by Arbiteris#2 Tue Feb 16, 2010 6:31 pm

Arbiteris#2 wrote:

Okay, maybe Metal Gear Solid is milked. But milked DOES NOT mean bad. It means that the developer is using a popular brand name over and over in order to sell. Bungie doesn't need to make good Halo games. They know that Halo will sell. But they do make good games because they want to give us quality. Sonic Team is the opposite. They know they don't have to make a good game for it to sell well, so they don't.

They actually keep making Halo because of it's huge franchise.

Halo is the reason why shooter's are so popular.Halo has a MASSIVE universec and a deep,compelling story.

After Halo Reach,I think they will be making Halo 4 aka Halo forerunner(or 4runner,get it?).Frank O' Connor(head of 343 Industries and ex high ranking member of Bungie)has confirmed that there WILL be a Halo 4.saying that it would really suck if they just left the cliff hanger un answered and that they dont plan to leave it un answered.

Another reason to back this theory up of Halo "Forerunner" is that on the episode "Origin's"of Halo Legend's,a forerunner planet is seen that look's VERY close to the one MC was drifting toward's.

People have compared Halo to this gen Starwar's.
Arbiteris#2
Arbiteris#2
Nintendo DS
Nintendo DS

Back to top Go down

Post by TheRighteousFascist Tue Feb 16, 2010 6:36 pm

Arbiteris#2 wrote:People have compared Halo to this gen Starwar's.
I wouldn't necessarily say that. It's definitely huge in video game terms, and the original Halo was one of the best games of the decade (as well as Halo 2), but it's no Star Wars. I doubt a video game will ever have the impact that Star Wars had.
TheRighteousFascist
TheRighteousFascist
SNES
SNES

Back to top Go down

Post by Arbiteris#2 Tue Feb 16, 2010 6:38 pm

I wouldn't necessarily say that. It's definitely huge in video game terms, and the original Halo was one of the best games of the decade (as well as Halo 2), but it's no Star Wars. I doubt a video game will ever have the impact that Star Wars had.

That's what people have said.

And if Halo does become a movie,it will probally be as big as Starwar's.

The halo movie isnt trashed BTW.MS confirmed that there still looking for the right people for it.Which is good.

Halo just isnt as classic as Starwar's.
Arbiteris#2
Arbiteris#2
Nintendo DS
Nintendo DS

Back to top Go down

Post by TheRighteousFascist Tue Feb 16, 2010 7:00 pm

Arbiteris#2 wrote:

That's what people have said.

And if Halo does become a movie,it will probally be as big as Starwar's.

The halo movie isnt trashed BTW.MS confirmed that there still looking for the right people for it.Which is good.

Halo just isnt as classic as Starwar's.
I think Halo could be almost as popular as Star Wars, but it won't have as big an impact as Star Wars. Not saying it won't be big. It's like calling an elephant small because it's next to a whale. The elephant isn't small, but compared to the whale it's small.
TheRighteousFascist
TheRighteousFascist
SNES
SNES

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next