The Wii Network
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Halo Reach bein compared to Killzone 2 graphics

+3
Arbiteris#2
KidZillah
I_am_ainz
7 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Halo Reach bein compared to Killzone 2 graphics - Page 2 Empty Re: Halo Reach bein compared to Killzone 2 graphics

Post by Arbiteris#2 Tue Feb 16, 2010 7:05 pm

TheRighteousFascist wrote:
Arbiteris#2 wrote:
Arbiteris#2 wrote:People have compared Halo to this gen Starwar's.
I wouldn't necessarily say that. It's definitely huge in video game terms, and the original Halo was one of the best games of the decade (as well as Halo 2), but it's no Star Wars. I doubt a video game will ever have the impact that Star Wars had.

That's what people have said.

And if Halo does become a movie,it will probally be as big as Starwar's.

The halo movie isnt trashed BTW.MS confirmed that there still looking for the right people for it.Which is good.

Halo just isnt as classic as Starwar's.
I think Halo could be almost as popular as Star Wars, but it won't have as big an impact as Star Wars. Not saying it won't be big. It's like calling an elephant small because it's next to a whale. The elephant isn't small, but compared to the whale it's small.

True.

But im just saying what wikipedia said.
Arbiteris#2
Arbiteris#2
Nintendo DS
Nintendo DS

Back to top Go down

Halo Reach bein compared to Killzone 2 graphics - Page 2 Empty Re: Halo Reach bein compared to Killzone 2 graphics

Post by darkwingdragon709 Tue Feb 16, 2010 11:41 pm

KidZillah wrote:
I_am_ainz wrote:This is a big topic in certain forums
i think Halo Reach is not going to touch Killzone 2 graphics.

- I'm not fanboy . but this is lolness to the MAX .

the only graphics iSaw that were as good/equal to is Uncharted2
me and mass effect 2 disagrees with you. i think mass effect has the best visuals on a console.

darkwingdragon709
NES
NES

Back to top Go down

Post by darkwingdragon709 Tue Feb 16, 2010 11:47 pm

Arbiteris#2 wrote:
Arbiteris#2 wrote:
I wouldn't necessarily say that. It's definitely huge in video game terms, and the original Halo was one of the best games of the decade (as well as Halo 2), but it's no Star Wars. I doubt a video game will ever have the impact that Star Wars had.

The halo movie isnt trashed BTW.MS confirmed that there still looking for the right people for it.Which is good.

I think Halo could be almost as popular as Star Wars, but it won't have as big an impact as Star Wars. Not saying it won't be big. It's like calling an elephant small because it's next to a whale. The elephant isn't small, but compared to the whale it's small.

True.

the heck? i'm sorry guys, but halo is nowhere NEAR on starwars level of epicness OR storytellin. when you can tell the entire VG halo storyline in 5mins...thats not a good thing. halo's story was never a strong one, let alone on starwars level.

darkwingdragon709
NES
NES

Back to top Go down

Post by Invaderzzim Tue Feb 16, 2010 11:57 pm

Idk if the actual halo game will look better, but all i know is i've confused both the trailers for those games for real life LOL

Invaderzzim
SNES
SNES

Back to top Go down

Post by TheRighteousFascist Wed Feb 17, 2010 12:06 am

darkwingdragon709 wrote:
Arbiteris#2 wrote:
Arbiteris#2 wrote:

True.

the heck? i'm sorry guys, but halo is nowhere NEAR on starwars level of epicness OR storytellin. when you can tell the entire VG halo storyline in 5mins...thats not a good thing. halo's story was never a strong one, let alone on starwars level.
Exactly. Halo did not and will never have as big an impact on pop culture as Star Wars. Halo does have a good storyline, but you have to look beyond the games to discover most of the lore.
TheRighteousFascist
TheRighteousFascist
SNES
SNES

http://www.playstationuniversity.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Arbiteris#2 Wed Feb 17, 2010 9:28 am

darkwingdragon709 wrote:
Arbiteris#2 wrote:
Arbiteris#2 wrote:

True.

From your comment right there i can tell that youy dont know much about the Halo storyline.

Halo has a very stong and deep storyline.From character's stories,to the Human/Convenant war,to the Backstory of the sereis and to the Forerunner/Flood war.
I bet you couldnt tell me much if not nothing about those game's.

To back up my comment,go look at what Halo has been highly praised for on Wikipedia to reveiw's.They will all tell you Halo has a deep and awesome story.
Arbiteris#2
Arbiteris#2
Nintendo DS
Nintendo DS

Back to top Go down

Post by darkwingdragon709 Wed Feb 17, 2010 1:35 pm

the only halo game i've yet to play and beat is halo wars. other then that, i've played and beat all three of thier extreamly short campaigns and borin plots. the only halo game where i TRUELY enjoyed the campaign was ODST.
still, even if i can say the story CAN be good to some,(like the fans)just PLEASE refrain from compairin halo's story to starwars. it pisses me off to NO END, especially when i know that it doesn't come close to starwars. the only sci-fi game series i can think of that even remotely comes close to starwars as far as story and epicness is metroid...and THAT is a ways off.(i woulda said mass effect, but the series lack installments right now, and it leans more toward star trek)

darkwingdragon709
NES
NES

Back to top Go down

Post by Arbiteris#2 Wed Feb 17, 2010 2:40 pm

darkwingdragon709 wrote:the only halo game i've yet to play and beat is halo wars. other then that, i've played and beat all three of thier extreamly short campaigns and borin plots. the only halo game where i TRUELY enjoyed the campaign was ODST.
still, even if i can say the story CAN be good to some,(like the fans)just PLEASE refrain from compairin halo's story to starwars. it pisses me off to NO END, especially when i know that it doesn't come close to starwars. the only sci-fi game series i can think of that even remotely comes close to starwars as far as story and epicness is metroid...and THAT is a ways off.(i woulda said mass effect, but the series lack installments right now, and it leans more toward star trek)

Then you should know it is not a bad story.i mean,it's VERY obvious.you might not like the story,but you cant say it's bad.Heck,i would take Halo's story over Starwar's anyday(starwar's is still good though).

Metroid doesnt have as good of a story as Halo's,nor does it tell it very well.It has a great stor,but not excellent like Halo's.If you want to argue with that,please Pm me instead of arguing on this thread.
Arbiteris#2
Arbiteris#2
Nintendo DS
Nintendo DS

Back to top Go down

Post by darkwingdragon709 Wed Feb 17, 2010 2:48 pm

Arbiteris#2 wrote:
darkwingdragon709 wrote:the only halo game i've yet to play and beat is halo wars. other then that, i've played and beat all three of thier extreamly short campaigns and borin plots. the only halo game where i TRUELY enjoyed the campaign was ODST.

Then you should know it is not a bad story.i mean,it's VERY obvious.you might not like the story,but you cant say it's bad.Heck,i would take Halo's story over Starwar's anyday(starwar's is still good though).

Metroid doesnt have as good of a story as Halo's,nor does it tell it very well.It has a great stor,but not excellent like Halo's.If you want to argue with that,please Pm me instead of arguing on this thread.
in what way is halo's story better than metroid's? the game series itself doesn't even touch metroid's let alone the backstory behind it. and even more, how is halo's story better than STARWARS?

btw, i'd rather this stay in the open so i can post more to up my rank...i know it sounds silly but...you know

darkwingdragon709
NES
NES

Back to top Go down

Post by TheRighteousFascist Wed Feb 17, 2010 2:49 pm

darkwingdragon709 wrote:
Arbiteris#2 wrote:

in what way is halo's story better than metroid's? the game series itself doesn't even touch metroid's let alone the backstory behind it. and even more, how is halo's story better than STARWARS?

btw, i'd rather this stay in the open so i can post more to up my rank...i know it sounds silly but...you know
Personally I think Halo has a much deeper story than Metroid, but hey, different strokes. Now comparing Halo to Star Wars. Halo does not come close to Star Wars as of now. It has the potential, but I don't think it will.
TheRighteousFascist
TheRighteousFascist
SNES
SNES

Back to top Go down

Post by Arbiteris#2 Wed Feb 17, 2010 2:53 pm

darkwingdragon709 wrote:
Arbiteris#2 wrote:

Personally I think Halo has a much deeper story than Metroid, but hey, different strokes. Now comparing Halo to Star Wars. Halo does not come close to Star Wars as of now. It has the potential, but I don't think it will.

Starwar's story was good,but i didnt find it as interesting as Halo's.

The mainly only thing that really stick's out for SW story is the Jedi and the Sith.Other than that it's just a faction vs faction story.
Arbiteris#2
Arbiteris#2
Nintendo DS
Nintendo DS

Back to top Go down

Post by darkwingdragon709 Wed Feb 17, 2010 2:55 pm

...it seems that i'm gonna have to do a game by game story compairison to make my point. i'm gonna have to prepair and get comfortable cause this may take up a whole page. also for my sake, feel free to add what i may forget/miss about halo's plot for i missed out on halo wars and may've missed stuff from there. i've done this before on a past site to show people how metroid's story is more deeper than halo's.

darkwingdragon709
NES
NES

Back to top Go down

Post by I_am_ainz Wed Feb 17, 2010 2:58 pm

darkwingdragon709 wrote:...it seems that i'm gonna have to do a game by game story compairison to make my point. i'm gonna have to prepair and get comfortable cause this may take up a whole page. also for my sake, feel free to add what i may forget/miss about halo's plot for i missed out on halo wars and may've missed stuff from there. i've done this before on a past site to show people how metroid's story is more deeper than halo's.

Becareful though because you get called 360 basher like what some people miss judged what i said.
I_am_ainz
I_am_ainz
Gameboy Advance
Gameboy Advance

Back to top Go down

Post by I_am_ainz Wed Feb 17, 2010 2:59 pm

Oh by the way am going to watch the Halo legend film in a bit lets see if it can do the Manga side

Now thats a another new topic lol
I_am_ainz
I_am_ainz
Gameboy Advance
Gameboy Advance

Back to top Go down

Post by darkwingdragon709 Wed Feb 17, 2010 3:00 pm

I_am_ainz wrote:
darkwingdragon709 wrote:...it seems that i'm gonna have to do a game by game story compairison to make my point. i'm gonna have to prepair and get comfortable cause this may take up a whole page. also for my sake, feel free to add what i may forget/miss about halo's plot for i missed out on halo wars and may've missed stuff from there. i've done this before on a past site to show people how metroid's story is more deeper than halo's.

Becareful though because you get called 360 basher like what some people miss judged what i said.
heh heh heh...touche.

darkwingdragon709
NES
NES

Back to top Go down

Post by Arbiteris#2 Wed Feb 17, 2010 3:01 pm

God,you people are so eager to try and prove me wrong.Making a thread over oppinion?

Well,go ahead.I have read all Halo novel's,comic's,graphics novel's, and i even have the encyclopedia.I have beat all of the game's multiple time's.

I own and beat all metroid game's except for Metroid 2:return of Samus.I have even read the Magna.

This is going to be a hard arguement to win.Seeing as pretty much EVERYONE here is going to defend nintendo's franchise.

GTg for supper.Ill probally be on latr.
Arbiteris#2
Arbiteris#2
Nintendo DS
Nintendo DS

Back to top Go down

Post by I_am_ainz Wed Feb 17, 2010 3:04 pm

Arbiteris#2 wrote:God,you people are so eager to try and prove me wrong.Making a thread over oppinion?

Well,go ahead.I have read all Halo novel's,comic's,graphics novel's, and i even have the encyclopedia.I have beat all of the game's multiple time's.

I own and beat all metroid game's except for Metroid 2:return of Samus.I have even read the Magna.

This is going to be a hard arguement to win.Seeing as pretty much EVERYONE here is going to defend nintendo's franchise.

All i got to say is mario and zelda!
I_am_ainz
I_am_ainz
Gameboy Advance
Gameboy Advance

Back to top Go down

Post by darkwingdragon709 Wed Feb 17, 2010 3:16 pm

Arbiteris#2 wrote:God,you people are so eager to try and prove me wrong.Making a thread over oppinion?

well when you put it that way, arguin over our opinions of the stories is pointless. i was only gonna use the games to compair cause with the books/comics/mangas, halo's canon is constantly under debate with some believin the books are canon(despite ingame contradictory to the books all over the place)and some sayin otherwise. the metroid manga was directed by nintendo themselves and stated as canon, but some still don't accept it as such. so to make it easier and to eliminate all debate, i was ONLY gonna use the games...but theres no point cause it all comes down to opinion. i can agree to disagree and wont take this off topic anymore...just don't compare halo to starwars again...that just irritates me.

darkwingdragon709
NES
NES

Back to top Go down

Post by I_am_ainz Wed Feb 17, 2010 3:18 pm

darkwingdragon709 wrote:

well when you put it that way, arguin over our opinions of the stories is pointless. i was only gonna use the games to compair cause with the books/comics/mangas, halo's canon is constantly under debate with some believin the books are canon(despite ingame contradictory to the books all over the place)and some sayin otherwise. the metroid manga was directed by nintendo themselves and stated as canon, but some still don't accept it as such. so to make it easier and to eliminate all debate, i was ONLY gonna use the games...but theres no point cause it all comes down to opinion. i can agree to disagree and wont take this off topic anymore...just don't compare halo to starwars
again...that just irritates me.

haha well said
I_am_ainz
I_am_ainz
Gameboy Advance
Gameboy Advance

Back to top Go down

Post by Arbiteris#2 Wed Feb 17, 2010 3:35 pm

darkwingdragon709 wrote:

well when you put it that way, arguin over our opinions of the stories is pointless. i was only gonna use the games to compair cause with the books/comics/mangas, halo's canon is constantly under debate with some believin the books are canon(despite ingame contradictory to the books all over the place)and some sayin otherwise. the metroid manga was directed by nintendo themselves and stated as canon, but some still don't accept it as such. so to make it easier and to eliminate all debate, i was ONLY gonna use the games...but theres no point cause it all comes down to opinion. i can agree to disagree and wont take this off topic anymore...just don't compare halo to starwars again...that just irritates me.

Who the hell told you the Halo novel's arent cannon?

BUNGIE(the maker's of halo)made these novel's,comic's ect.They confirmed there cannon.Bungie Hired the author's.Heck,Eric Nylund(a main member of Bungie)made 3 of the Novels(all which were best seller's).

But yes,the Halo story and stuff like that are cannon.

I can compare whatever i want thank you very much.But i wont compare Halo to starwar's,mainly becausei m tired of debating.
Arbiteris#2
Arbiteris#2
Nintendo DS
Nintendo DS

Back to top Go down

Post by boricua Thu Mar 11, 2010 3:27 pm

¡¡¡¡and let the fanboyism begin!!!!
boricua
boricua
Nintendo DS
Nintendo DS

Back to top Go down

Post by TheRighteousFascist Thu Mar 11, 2010 4:50 pm

boricua wrote:¡¡¡¡and let the fanboyism begin!!!!
You're a month late, buddy.
TheRighteousFascist
TheRighteousFascist
SNES
SNES

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2