The Wii Network
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Modnation Racers Review

2 posters

Go down

Modnation Racers Review Empty Modnation Racers Review

Post by YGT Thu Jun 03, 2010 6:04 pm

Presentation: (8.5)
The presentation is great the slick graphics on the cartoony characters, karts, and enviornments looks great. Its good looking but to me can get a little boring at times

Gameplay: (8.9)
The racing elements are very fun then really exceeded my expectations. Controls are tight and very responsive, drifiting is super fun especially with controls as tight as these. I have a few problems with this game like the sheild that u get its complete garbage the sheild in the game blocks attacks comming and the shield lasts for 1 sec when u press circle which makes things very frustrating and complicated, you have to time things perfectly in order to stay safe which is very hard for a game like this were there are numerous amounts of things going on. Another problem i have with this game that kinda kills the gameplay for me is how easy it is to fall off the track nd when you fall off the track sometimes the game doesnt respond and it keeps you off the track not respawning you back onto the track which relaly made me mad at times. Rubber banding AI is another problem with this game, no matter how good you are, no matter how bad u burn these fools with drifts they always catch up on the final lap which can cause unfair looses. The online is my last gripe with this game, now im sure that there working on updates or something to make it better butas of right now its garbage, its almost impossible at least for me to find people to play with online and you can only play with people that are from your region which is the dumbest thing ive ever heard for a game. Now on to the part that everyone has bought this game for the customization, now ill just say this think of the most retarded kart/character/track you can think of......you can make it, now one thing that i really like about it is that even if your a beginner u can still make something awesome in min.

Graphics: (9)
Everything in this game looks slick the tracks, characters, effects, karts everything looks great and with the amount of things going on in this game you will be on the edge of your seat.

Replay Value (8/9)
Now i gave it an 8/9 because as of right now the game is not all that addictive, because the online sucks right now. I can even play with people in US because is cant find people or it just plain takes too long, also the biggest problem is that you cant play with people around the world, you cant call it Play, Creat, Share if you cant share with people worldwide. Once yes i said ONCE they fix these problems it will earn its 9.

Pricevalue: (8.5)

Ths is a beast of a game that has some problems that will be fixed in the future and it will have you comming back for more.

Final Verdict (8.78/9)
Once all those problems are fixed (talkin about the online) this game will have a 9 from me. Modnation racers is a beast of a game that everyone needs to try, its one of those games were you can just pick up play and chill till ur ready for another fight on SSF4 or rape some noobs in MW2 XD
YGT
YGT
Nintendo DS
Nintendo DS

Back to top Go down

Modnation Racers Review Empty Re: Modnation Racers Review

Post by NoelX2 Fri Jun 04, 2010 8:10 pm

8/9? Why? Just asking.
NoelX2
NoelX2
Nintendo DS
Nintendo DS