The Wii Network
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Super Smash Bros. Brawl

+18
Vorox2400
Gyoza
Static man2
ElkinFencer10
marcus222
ByakuganAlex
Mark_Chaos
Jakester12621
SamaT
Jade789119
Darrien
Invaderzzim
FaytSaratome
AxelDemon
TheNintendoLook
FearDefeat
link2450
MetaSmashBro
22 posters

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

Go down

Super Smash Bros. Brawl - Page 3 Empty Re: Super Smash Bros. Brawl

Post by Deathslizer Wed Sep 16, 2009 9:34 pm

The only gripe i have with this game is the online has not improved at all after all this time .. i still cant seem to get in a random game at all ... ugh ..

Deathslizer
GameBoy
GameBoy

Back to top Go down

Post by Jakester12621 Thu Sep 17, 2009 6:43 pm

MetaSmashBro wrote:
Jakester12621 wrote:
Mark_chaos wrote:
Jakester12621 wrote:Yes, I love Brawl's feature I just don't like the gameplay. I'd post my reasons but do y'all promise to not go hate on me? >_<

??? I'm sorry if they took out your favorite glitch the Wave-dash, added Metaknight, online isn't good, and made it "easy". This is why I laugh at the supposed "hardcore" gamer because the SSB series has always been a party-fighting game and if you didn't/don't realize this, you're an idiot. Anyone else want something called "logic"?

HAHAHAHA!! I GOY YOU! I can't even wavedash >:p

But everything else is different...And yeah the party thing is true but Melee was so awesome. It was awesome for both casual and hardcore gamers. Nobody really thought about it back then. So why did Nintendo have to make such a huge change. Smash Bros isn't as "Luck" based as Mario Kart but then Brawl came in to morph the series into a luck based fighting game. And I just don't like. And Dude, why are all your posts negative towards me!? You're getting on my nerves.
I'm sorry, but if you have problems with luck, you must have no skill. Not trying to be negative. And if you have problems with luck, turn the items off. I personally love it when something lucky and funny happens, per say I use B↑ with Link and a random soccor ball comes outta nowhere and hits Marth and puts me in Sudden Death and earns me my first victory online. And my first Replay. *BREATHES*
When I play with my friends, we get lucky all of the time. We pause the game and litterally ROFLMAO. Picture five dudes in a room laughing on the floor because a random rolling crate nails us in the face! Ahh, memories. (Thank replays!)

I played Melee for about 20min at my friends house. Soooo different (in a bad way). I can't grab the ledge if I'm facing the opposite direction but literally touching the edge!? And playing on Battlefield and Final Destination was terrible for me. Tried to camp the edge, readying for a Meteor Smash, and I slide off the edge!

Melee was good until Brawl touched my Wii in naughty ways unimaginable.

Yeah I was retarded with the whole luck thing. I take that back. The only luck in Brawl are Final smashes and tripping, so yeah. Just to throw it out there though, that's one of the things I don't like about Brawl. Grabbing the edge backwards just is messed up. It messes up edgehogging. Why don't you jump off a side of a wall and try to grab it backwards! =D
Jakester12621
Jakester12621
Gameboy Advance
Gameboy Advance

https://www.youtube.com/user/Jakester12621

Back to top Go down

Post by Kamina#1 Sat Nov 07, 2009 6:15 am

today I went to 6 game store's but I still cant find it,T_T,but its like the most famous game for Wii.oh well,at least Im gonna have fun playing NMH and legend of zelda twilight princess.
Kamina#1
Kamina#1
NES
NES

https://www.youtube.com/user/Hazif95

Back to top Go down

Post by Jade789119 Sat Nov 07, 2009 12:53 pm

well the online this game did come out near release of the wii and personally i think they were strict on time and online features on the wii were new then
Jade789119
Jade789119
Next Gen
Next Gen

Back to top Go down

Post by Jakester12621 Mon Nov 09, 2009 11:32 pm

Jade789119 wrote:any one who hates brawl is either a fanboy or a poop nose

MEEEEEE, lol j/k

I don't hate it. Just not my favorite...Why did that take away hitstun and add lag!?!?!?!
Jakester12621
Jakester12621
Gameboy Advance
Gameboy Advance

https://www.youtube.com/user/Jakester12621

Back to top Go down

Post by nikenike0123 Thu Jul 29, 2010 3:58 am

Super Smash Bros. Brawl is the next installment in the Smash Bros. series for the company's Wii console. Among the new characters playable in the game are Meta Knight, the sword-wielding nemesis of Kirby; Pit, the angelic archer from Kid Icarus; Zero Suit Samus, the powerful Metroid series heroine minus her versatile armor; and Wario, who demonstrates a noxious attack of gastronomic proportions. Also Snake, the gritty soldier from Konami's hugely popular Metal Gear series.

nikenike0123
GameBoy
GameBoy

Back to top Go down

Post by KidZillah Fri Jul 30, 2010 4:30 am

nikenike0123 wrote:Super Smash Bros. Brawl is the next installment in the Smash Bros. series for the company's Wii console. Among the new characters playable in the game are Meta Knight, the sword-wielding nemesis of Kirby; Pit, the angelic archer from Kid Icarus; Zero Suit Samus, the powerful Metroid series heroine minus her versatile armor; and Wario, who demonstrates a noxious attack of gastronomic proportions. Also Snake, the gritty soldier from Konami's hugely popular Metal Gear series.

You figure that out all by yourself?
KidZillah
KidZillah
NES
NES

http://www.kidzillah.webs.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Gyoza Fri Jul 30, 2010 1:01 pm

No, the wiki did
Gyoza
Gyoza