The Wii Network
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

General MLD

+23
BlackSabbath370
Mark_Chaos
Static man2
Kamina#1
AgentA-Mi6
*LuvinFuu*
KidZillah
Darrien
Arbiteris#2
SoaringDive
Super Smash Bros. Fan
Permafry_42
FaytSaratome
tim111
Jakester12621
Shokio
Kendo
sikokiller
Jade789119
Gyoza
Invaderzzim
ElkinFencer10
Vorox2400
27 posters

Page 2 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Go down

General MLD - Page 2 Empty Re: General MLD

Post by Arbiteris#2 Mon Feb 01, 2010 7:39 am

soaringdive wrote:
Darrien wrote:he thinks games that are on pc and xbox are exclusives lol

MLD: "Haha you guys don't get to play it"
PS3 fanboys: "It's on PC, we can still play it"
MLD: "No it's NOOOT!! I won't believe you!!"

You dont understand what his vids are saying.

For a PS3 fanboy to play MASS EFFECT 2,he need to quit playing his PS3(thats right,he cant play sony's console)and needs to go on a PC or Xbox 360(microsoft systems).And plus the fact that majority of the world cant play games like Mass Effect 2 on there PC.So really,majority of people play it on XBOX 360,and they cant do it on it's compettition.And not to mention the 360 version has been getting better reviews.
Arbiteris#2
Arbiteris#2
Nintendo DS
Nintendo DS

Back to top Go down

Post by Permafry_42 Mon Feb 01, 2010 8:48 am

Arbiteris#2 wrote:
soaringdive wrote:

For a PS3 fanboy to play MASS EFFECT 2,he need to quit playing his PS3(thats right,he cant play sony's console)and needs to go on a PC or Xbox 360(microsoft systems).And plus the fact that majority of the world cant play games like Mass Effect 2 on there PC.So really,majority of people play it on XBOX 360,and they cant do it on it's compettition.And not to mention the 360 version has been getting better reviews.

The majority of the people of the world have never played a video game in their life.
Permafry_42
Permafry_42
Wii
Wii

Back to top Go down

Post by Arbiteris#2 Mon Feb 01, 2010 6:27 pm

Permafry_42 wrote:
Arbiteris#2 wrote:
soaringdive wrote:

The majority of the people of the world have never played a video game in their life.

i was talking about the gaming world.
Arbiteris#2
Arbiteris#2
Nintendo DS
Nintendo DS

Back to top Go down

Post by KidZillah Mon Feb 01, 2010 7:31 pm

Jakester12621 wrote:I can understand why he has such a grudge against the PS3...it's because of all the trey 4 life retards who constantly troll him and make videos about him. The fanboys get at him so much that he dogs the PS3...

I can't stand the trey brotherhood either. I don't see why Shokio mainly talks about the 360 fanboy, Wii haters. The Trey Brotherhood is a fanboy cult who will thumb down any Wii related comment so many times on elpresador's videos.

I'm in the Trey Bro. Hood ; iDon't down the Wii .
iLove the Wii .

i'm PsWiiC .
- I admit . i bash the 360 sometimes, but i can realize the greatness in the 360 ; iDon't think it's equal w/ the ps3 however .
KidZillah
KidZillah
NES
NES

http://www.kidzillah.webs.com

Back to top Go down

Post by KidZillah Mon Feb 01, 2010 7:39 pm

Arbiteris#2 wrote:MLD is a great guy.Pretty much everything he has said that ive seen is true.

Hell,even ps3 fans ahve gave him complements.Just look no futher than SolidRev.

- SolidRev said a few positive things, but huh .?
MLD says nothing but UTTER fanboy-ness .
He barely gives the ps3 props ; bashes it ALL the time, and his philosophy of sales is SHIT .
He said that the PS3 is not mandatory to have ; the 360 is .
That doesn't make sense .

The PS3 has WAY more to offer than the 360 .
and that is almost a absolute fact .
Even the most fanniest of fanboys can defend that .
360 is only a gaming console [ a VERY decent console ]
PS3 is a super computer/console .
the end .
KidZillah
KidZillah
NES
NES

Back to top Go down

Post by *LuvinFuu* Mon Feb 01, 2010 7:51 pm

I think MLD is a good guy in person but on youtube, the stuff he say the most biased things i ever heard but its entertaining at the sametime
*LuvinFuu*
*LuvinFuu*
GameBoy
GameBoy

https://www.youtube.com/LuvinFuu

Back to top Go down

Post by Permafry_42 Mon Feb 01, 2010 8:56 pm

*LuvinFuu* wrote:I think MLD is a good guy in person but on youtube, the stuff he say the most biased things i ever heard but its entertaining at the sametime

agreed. wish he could un-ban me, but ah well.
Permafry_42
Permafry_42
Wii
Wii

Back to top Go down

Post by AgentA-Mi6 Mon Feb 01, 2010 10:48 pm

*LuvinFuu* wrote:I think MLD is a good guy in person but on youtube, the stuff he say the most biased things i ever heard but its entertaining at the sametime
The GeneralMLD seems to be like your everyday college buddy in real life, except he has this huge bias towards the 360 lol, his videos and his channel are still entertaining as hell and spark a lot of debate Very Happy, everyone still remembers him on gamespot.
AgentA-Mi6
AgentA-Mi6
GameBoy
GameBoy

Back to top Go down

Post by Permafry_42 Tue Feb 02, 2010 4:57 pm

AgentA-Mi6 wrote:
The GeneralMLD seems to be like your everyday college buddy in real life, except he has this huge bias towards the 360 lol, his videos and his channel are still entertaining as hell and spark a lot of debate Very Happy, everyone still remembers him on gamespot.

I remember you from the website...
Permafry_42
Permafry_42
Wii
Wii

Back to top Go down

Post by Arbiteris#2 Wed Feb 03, 2010 5:07 pm

All i see here is "MLD is so 360 biased" when i havnt seen any fact on how he is.Only oppinon's.
Arbiteris#2
Arbiteris#2
Nintendo DS
Nintendo DS

Back to top Go down

Post by Permafry_42 Wed Feb 03, 2010 5:22 pm

Arbiteris#2 wrote:All i see here is "MLD is so 360 biased" when i havnt seen any fact on how he is.Only oppinon's.

That's like saying Truth isn't PS3 biased. Both of them think their console is the best, and repetitively bash every other platform. MLD will admit the 360 faults, but he also bans people who disagree with him. Truth refuses to admit a major fault of the PS3 unless he can find a way to justify the fault.
Permafry_42
Permafry_42
Wii
Wii

Back to top Go down

Post by Arbiteris#2 Fri Feb 05, 2010 10:34 am

Permafry_42 wrote:
Arbiteris#2 wrote:All i see here is "MLD is so 360 biased" when i havnt seen any fact on how he is.Only oppinon's.

That's like saying Truth isn't PS3 biased. Both of them think their console is the best, and repetitively bash every other platform. MLD will admit the 360 faults, but he also bans people who disagree with him. Truth refuses to admit a major fault of the PS3 unless he can find a way to justify the fault.

If your talking about XR then its the mods to who ban,not MLD(he doesnt go on much).He blocks everyone who send's him a Pm disagreeing because 90% of the time they will keep on argueing.If i got 20 PM's with people disagreeing with me,i would block them too.I have no time to argue.
Arbiteris#2
Arbiteris#2
Nintendo DS
Nintendo DS

Back to top Go down

Post by Kamina#1 Fri Feb 05, 2010 11:26 am

MLD he sucks,when he said my second console is the Wii,I feel like thats a damn lie
Kamina#1
Kamina#1
NES
NES

https://www.youtube.com/user/Hazif95

Back to top Go down

Post by Static man2 Fri Feb 05, 2010 11:42 am

not to get into this whole thing cause i dont really care and/or know who the F*** this guy is, but being bias is ur point of view or opinion on something and if this guy like the 360 as much as people say he is then his bias is towards the 360. the truth is everyones bias.
Static man2
Static man2
NES
NES

Back to top Go down

Post by SoaringDive Fri Feb 05, 2010 2:56 pm

Arbiteris#2 wrote:
Permafry_42 wrote:

If your talking about XR then its the mods to who ban,not MLD(he doesnt go on much).He blocks everyone who send's him a Pm disagreeing because 90% of the time they will keep on argueing.If i got 20 PM's with people disagreeing with me,i would block them too.I have no time to argue.

He made his entire channel towards arguing.
SoaringDive
SoaringDive
GameCube
GameCube

Back to top Go down

Post by KidZillah Fri Feb 05, 2010 3:26 pm

Kendo wrote:PS3 fanboys make me sick, while the 360 ones are actually nice most of the time.

- you KNOW YOU ARE WRONG kendo .

360 fanboys REALLY don't have points .
They say : Halo 3-Gears Of war 1 & 2-Forza-and now Mass Effect 2
Cross game-Chatting
and you get what you pay for .
KidZillah
KidZillah
NES
NES

Back to top Go down

Post by Permafry_42 Fri Feb 05, 2010 4:53 pm

soaringdive wrote:
Arbiteris#2 wrote:
Permafry_42 wrote:

He made his entire channel towards arguing.

well worded; i completely agree.
Permafry_42
Permafry_42
Wii
Wii

Back to top Go down

Post by Arbiteris#2 Fri Feb 05, 2010 6:19 pm

KidZillah wrote:
Kendo wrote:PS3 fanboys make me sick, while the 360 ones are actually nice most of the time.

Cross game-Chatting

You are the wrong one.Your just a troll who cant help bashing 360 on EVERY thread.Its always "its 360's fault" or "360 sucks".

I can give a whole damn list how PS3 fanboy's are the worst but i wont scince they will have to close this thread.
Arbiteris#2
Arbiteris#2
Nintendo DS
Nintendo DS

Back to top Go down

Post by Permafry_42 Fri Feb 05, 2010 8:29 pm

Arbiteris#2 wrote:
KidZillah wrote:

Cross game-Chatting

You are the wrong one.Your just a troll who cant help bashing 360 on EVERY thread.Its always "its 360's fault" or "360 sucks".

I can give a whole damn list how PS3 fanboy's are the worst but i wont scince they will have to close this thread.

ps3 fanboys are bad, but some 360 fanboys refuse to believe that the ps3 has larger variety and overall better exclusives. GeneralMLD for example. However, there are ps3 fanboys like truth who refuse to consider that the ps3 isn't the best gaming platform.
Permafry_42
Permafry_42
Wii
Wii

Back to top Go down

Post by Arbiteris#2 Fri Feb 05, 2010 9:23 pm

Permafry_42 wrote:
Arbiteris#2 wrote:
KidZillah wrote:

Cross game-Chatting

ps3 fanboys are bad, but some 360 fanboys refuse to believe that the ps3 has larger variety and overall better exclusives. GeneralMLD for example. However, there are ps3 fanboys like truth who refuse to consider that the ps3 isn't the best gaming platform.

Best exclusives?That is an oppinon.Uncharted 2 was fricken awesome.And so will be GOW3.But a game like Heavy Rain?Id take Mass Effect 2,Halo Games,Gears of War,Fable over those exclusives anyday.But that's my oppinion.

There are a few exclusive comparrison threads on the XR.Check those out.I doubt you will think Ps3 has better exclusive's after reading it.

Plus,PS3 has alreayd had a bad start with games this year.Just look at MAG(elpressador even called it gay)and WhiteKnight Chronicles.They both flopped.360 has already gotten a average score of 9.6 game.
Arbiteris#2
Arbiteris#2
Nintendo DS
Nintendo DS

Back to top Go down

Post by Permafry_42 Fri Feb 05, 2010 10:24 pm

Arbiteris#2 wrote:
Permafry_42 wrote:
Arbiteris#2 wrote:
KidZillah wrote:

Cross game-Chatting

Best exclusives?That is an oppinon.Uncharted 2 was fricken awesome.And so will be GOW3.But a game like Heavy Rain?Id take Mass Effect 2,Halo Games,Gears of War,Fable over those exclusives anyday.But that's my oppinion.

There are a few exclusive comparrison threads on the XR.Check those out.I doubt you will think Ps3 has better exclusive's after reading it.

Plus,PS3 has alreayd had a bad start with games this year.Just look at MAG(elpressador even called it gay)and WhiteKnight Chronicles.They both flopped.360 has already gotten a average score of 9.6 game.

Exclusive games on the ps3 that i like:

Agency
Disgaea 3
Demon's Souls
Fat Princess
Flower
Folklore
Folding@Home
God of War 3
Heavenly Sword
Heavy Rain
inFamous
LittleBig Planet
The Last Guardian
M.A.G.
Metal Gear Solid 4: Guns of the Patriots
ModNationRacers
Motor Storm
PixelJunk Games
Ratchet & Clank Future: Tools of Destuction
Ratchet & Clank Future: Quest for Booty
Ratchet & Clank Future: A Crack in Time
Resistance: Fall of Man
Resistance 2
Twisted Metal PS3 (Working Title)
Uncharted: Drake's Fortune
Uncharted 2: Among Thieves
Valkyria Chronicles
Wipeout HD

(also although i don't like them there is also GT5 and Kilzone 2)

besides, Mass Effect 2,Halo Games,Gears of War,Fable? that's it? Shooters, a shooter/RPG mix and 1 reasonable regular RPG? (btw you forgot Forza 3)

I'm sorry, but the 360's exclusive pail in comparison to the PS3 exclusives. Plus the PS3 exclusives are more varied than the 360 exclusives. and FYI Mass Effect 2 is console exclusive and better on the pc than on the 360. Sorry, but the only exclusive game 360 has to look forward to this year that is AAA is Halo Reach (yet another halo shooter) Rolling Eyes.
Permafry_42
Permafry_42
Wii
Wii

Back to top Go down

Post by Arbiteris#2 Sat Feb 06, 2010 9:28 am

Permafry_42 wrote:
Arbiteris#2 wrote:
Permafry_42 wrote:
Arbiteris#2 wrote:
KidZillah wrote:

Cross game-Chatting

Agency
Disgaea 3
Demon's Souls
Fat Princess
Flower
Folklore
Folding@Home
God of War 3
Heavenly Sword
Heavy Rain
inFamous
LittleBig Planet
The Last Guardian
M.A.G.
ModNationRacers
Motor Storm
PixelJunk Games
Resistance 2
Valkyria Chronicles
Wipeout HD

besides, Mass Effect 2,Halo Games,Gears of War,Fable? that's it? Shooters, a shooter/RPG mix and 1 reasonable regular RPG? (btw you forgot Forza 3)

I'm sorry, but the 360's exclusive pail in comparison to the PS3 exclusives. Plus the PS3 exclusives are more varied than the 360 exclusives. and FYI Mass Effect 2 is console exclusive and better on the pc than on the 360. Sorry, but the only exclusive game 360 has to look forward to this year that is AAA is Halo Reach (yet another halo shooter) Rolling Eyes.

85% of those game's i would never even buy.i would take Halo reach over all of those.Just like i said before.It all comes down on your preference and oppinon.Most of those game's you listed would bore me in an hour.

If you want to go saying "ps3 has more of a viarity",go on the republic and there's a thread proving that all wrong.DemonDragonDude(a user on the XR)posted around 5-7 great games of EVERY Genre for 360.So your point is wrong.

Oh yea,Mass Effect 2 has been getting better review's on 360 than PC.It wouldnt eve matter anyways because Mass Effect 2 is getting as great of a score on 360 as the best exclusive on PS3 yet(uncharted 2).

Of course Halo is a shooter.What do you expect it to be?An RPG?Halo is a AA series.Even if you dislike it.Each Halo game made by Bungie has benn AAA(except for ODST,which was very close to being AAA).So having alot of AAA shooter's is better than having alot of boring AA game's on PS3.

Oh yes,Metecritic stated that 360 has more A,AA and AAA game's than PS3.

PS:You forgot RTS's.360 has some really good ones like C&C and Halo Wars.Ps3 has none.
Arbiteris#2
Arbiteris#2
Nintendo DS
Nintendo DS

Back to top Go down

Post by Kamina#1 Sat Feb 06, 2010 9:32 am

Arbiteris#2 wrote:
Permafry_42 wrote:
Arbiteris#2 wrote:
Permafry_42 wrote:
Arbiteris#2 wrote:
KidZillah wrote:

Cross game-Chatting

Agency
Disgaea 3
Demon's Souls
Fat Princess
Flower
Folklore
Folding@Home
God of War 3
Heavenly Sword
Heavy Rain
inFamous
LittleBig Planet
The Last Guardian
M.A.G.
ModNationRacers
Motor Storm
PixelJunk Games
Resistance 2
Valkyria Chronicles
Wipeout HD

85% of those game's i would never even buy.i would take Halo reach over all of those.Just like i said before.It all comes down on your preference and oppinon.Most of those game's you listed would bore me in an hour.

If you want to go saying "ps3 has more of a viarity",go on the republic and there's a thread proving that all wrong.DemonDragonDude(a user on the XR)posted around 5-7 great games of EVERY Genre for 360.So your point is wrong.

Oh yea,Mass Effect 2 has been getting better review's on 360 than PC.It wouldnt eve matter anyways because Mass Effect 2 is getting as great of a score on 360 as the best exclusive on PS3 yet(uncharted 2).

Of course Halo is a shooter.What do you expect it to be?An RPG?Halo is a AA series.Even if you dislike it.Each Halo game made by Bungie has benn AAA(except for ODST,which was very close to being AAA).So having alot of AAA shooter's is better than having alot of boring AA game's on PS3.

PS:You forgot RTS's.360 has some really good ones like C&C and Halo Wars.Ps3 has none.
ur obviously a fanboy,and would you rather play gaylo reach for a year rather than all those games mr.fanboy.???
Kamina#1
Kamina#1
NES
NES

https://www.youtube.com/user/Hazif95

Back to top Go down

Post by Arbiteris#2 Sat Feb 06, 2010 9:35 am

Kamina#1 wrote:
Arbiteris#2 wrote:
Permafry_42 wrote:
Arbiteris#2 wrote:
Permafry_42 wrote:
Arbiteris#2 wrote:
KidZillah wrote:

Cross game-Chatting

Agency
Disgaea 3
Demon's Souls
Fat Princess
Flower
Folklore
Folding@Home
God of War 3
Heavenly Sword
Heavy Rain
inFamous
LittleBig Planet
The Last Guardian
M.A.G.
ModNationRacers
Motor Storm
PixelJunk Games
Resistance 2
Valkyria Chronicles
Wipeout HD

ur obviously a fanboy,and would you rather play gaylo reach for a year rather than all those games mr.fanboy.???

Your calling me a fanboy?It's funny because you have just called a AAA series "Gaylo".That sound's very fanboyish to me.and yes,i would rather play a great AAA that has a great story.i doubt you even have played much Halo.
Arbiteris#2
Arbiteris#2
Nintendo DS
Nintendo DS

Back to top Go down

Post by SoaringDive Sat Feb 06, 2010 9:40 am

TOO MUCH QUOTING!!!!
SoaringDive
SoaringDive
GameCube
GameCube