The Wii Network
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

General MLD

+23
BlackSabbath370
Mark_Chaos
Static man2
Kamina#1
AgentA-Mi6
*LuvinFuu*
KidZillah
Darrien
Arbiteris#2
SoaringDive
Super Smash Bros. Fan
Permafry_42
FaytSaratome
tim111
Jakester12621
Shokio
Kendo
sikokiller
Jade789119
Gyoza
Invaderzzim
ElkinFencer10
Vorox2400
27 posters

Page 3 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Go down

General MLD - Page 3 Empty Re: General MLD

Post by Mark_Chaos Sat Feb 06, 2010 9:49 am

soaringdive wrote:TOO MUCH QUOTING!!!!

General MLD - Page 3 MindBlown+post
Mark_Chaos
Mark_Chaos
N64
N64

https://www.youtube.com/user/marckido4

Back to top Go down

Post by *LuvinFuu* Sat Feb 06, 2010 10:25 am

Arbiteris#2 wrote:
Kamina#1 wrote:
Arbiteris#2 wrote:
Permafry_42 wrote:
Arbiteris#2 wrote:
Permafry_42 wrote:
Arbiteris#2 wrote:
KidZillah wrote:
Kendo wrote:PS3 fanboys make me sick, while the 360 ones are actually nice most of the time.

- you KNOW YOU ARE WRONG kendo .

360 fanboys REALLY don't have points .
They say : Halo 3-Gears Of war 1 & 2-Forza-and now Mass Effect 2
Cross game-Chatting
and you get what you pay for .

You are the wrong one.Your just a troll who cant help bashing 360 on EVERY thread.Its always "its 360's fault" or "360 sucks".

I can give a whole damn list how PS3 fanboy's are the worst but i wont scince they will have to close this thread.

ps3 fanboys are bad, but some 360 fanboys refuse to believe that the ps3 has larger variety and overall better exclusives. GeneralMLD for example. However, there are ps3 fanboys like truth who refuse to consider that the ps3 isn't the best gaming platform.

Best exclusives?That is an oppinon.Uncharted 2 was fricken awesome.And so will be GOW3.But a game like Heavy Rain?Id take Mass Effect 2,Halo Games,Gears of War,Fable over those exclusives anyday.But that's my oppinion.

There are a few exclusive comparrison threads on the XR.Check those out.I doubt you will think Ps3 has better exclusive's after reading it.

Plus,PS3 has alreayd had a bad start with games this year.Just look at MAG(elpressador even called it gay)and WhiteKnight Chronicles.They both flopped.360 has already gotten a average score of 9.6 game.

Exclusive games on the ps3 that i like:

Agency
Disgaea 3
Demon's Souls
Fat Princess
Flower
Folklore
Folding@Home
God of War 3
Heavenly Sword
Heavy Rain
inFamous
LittleBig Planet
The Last Guardian
M.A.G.
Metal Gear Solid 4: Guns of the Patriots
ModNationRacers
Motor Storm
PixelJunk Games
Ratchet & Clank Future: Tools of Destuction
Ratchet & Clank Future: Quest for Booty
Ratchet & Clank Future: A Crack in Time
Resistance: Fall of Man
Resistance 2
Twisted Metal PS3 (Working Title)
Uncharted: Drake's Fortune
Uncharted 2: Among Thieves
Valkyria Chronicles
Wipeout HD

(also although i don't like them there is also GT5 and Kilzone 2)

besides, Mass Effect 2,Halo Games,Gears of War,Fable? that's it? Shooters, a shooter/RPG mix and 1 reasonable regular RPG? (btw you forgot Forza 3)

I'm sorry, but the 360's exclusive pail in comparison to the PS3 exclusives. Plus the PS3 exclusives are more varied than the 360 exclusives. and FYI Mass Effect 2 is console exclusive and better on the pc than on the 360. Sorry, but the only exclusive game 360 has to look forward to this year that is AAA is Halo Reach (yet another halo shooter) Rolling Eyes.

85% of those game's i would never even buy.i would take Halo reach over all of those.Just like i said before.It all comes down on your preference and oppinon.Most of those game's you listed would bore me in an hour.

If you want to go saying "ps3 has more of a viarity",go on the republic and there's a thread proving that all wrong.DemonDragonDude(a user on the XR)posted around 5-7 great games of EVERY Genre for 360.So your point is wrong.

Oh yea,Mass Effect 2 has been getting better review's on 360 than PC.It wouldnt eve matter anyways because Mass Effect 2 is getting as great of a score on 360 as the best exclusive on PS3 yet(uncharted 2).

Of course Halo is a shooter.What do you expect it to be?An RPG?Halo is a AA series.Even if you dislike it.Each Halo game made by Bungie has benn AAA(except for ODST,which was very close to being AAA).So having alot of AAA shooter's is better than having alot of boring AA game's on PS3.

Oh yes,Metecritic stated that 360 has more A,AA and AAA game's than PS3.

PS:You forgot RTS's.360 has some really good ones like C&C and Halo Wars.Ps3 has none.
ur obviously a fanboy,and would you rather play gaylo reach for a year rather than all those games mr.fanboy.???

Your calling me a fanboy?It's funny because you have just called a AAA series "Gaylo".That sound's very fanboyish to me.and yes,i would rather play a great AAA that has a great story.i doubt you even have played much Halo.
Please guys, stop this pointless argument..
*LuvinFuu*
*LuvinFuu*
GameBoy
GameBoy

https://www.youtube.com/LuvinFuu

Back to top Go down

Post by AgentA-Mi6 Sat Feb 06, 2010 11:03 am

It all comes down to personal preference, plain and simple
AgentA-Mi6
AgentA-Mi6
GameBoy
GameBoy

Back to top Go down

Post by Permafry_42 Sat Feb 06, 2010 12:55 pm

Arbiteris#2 wrote:
Kamina#1 wrote:ur obviously a fanboy,and would you rather play gaylo reach for a year rather than all those games mr.fanboy.???

Your calling me a fanboy?It's funny because you have just called a AAA series "Gaylo".That sound's very fanboyish to me.and yes,i would rather play a great AAA that has a great story.i doubt you even have played much Halo.

You really would rather play 1 single exclusive game (and not even a long ass RPG) than play so many exclusives games this year?

let me put it this way: would you prefer 1 gold bar or 6 silver bars? (and that's assuming that Agency, God of War 3, Heavy Rain, The Last Guardian, ModNationRacers, and Twisted Metal PS3 (Working Title) are all AA) Also, note that i didn't mention GT5 even though it is going to be an AAA for people who like racers just like Forza 3 is a great game for racing fans.

I've played halo 1 and 2 on my brother's pc, and while they are both decent games they certainly aren't that good. While it has a pretty good story and pretty good weapons, the single player game is short and the multiplayer is the main focus of the game in my opinion. this means that (in my opinion), the multiplayer gets a little stale at times. Overall i'd much prefer counterstrike to halo 1 & 2's multiplayer. While i haven't played more than an hour on the multiplayer of Halo 3, i did enjoy it a lot until (by greatly unfortunate amounts of bad luck), i went on to 4 consecutive servers with kids playing that acted like the kid from this video:

And i've never had this problem with the Uncharted 2's multiplayer. Not once. Oh yeah, and the main reason why i hate Halo 3's multiplayer: EVERYONE LAUGHED THEIR ASSES OFF BECAUSE I HAVE A LISP! WTF! i have yet to have someone of Uncharted 2's multiplayer make fun of me for having a lisp, but no joke when i say everyone i played with on Halo 3 laughed about my lisp.

so while the Halo series is reasonable, i still would much rather play Uncharted 2's multiplayer. I don't hate Halo, but neither do i think it is the best exclusive coming out this year. Nor is it right of Microsoft to release only 1 AAA exclusive this year.
Permafry_42
Permafry_42
Wii
Wii

Back to top Go down

Post by Vorox2400 Sat Feb 06, 2010 4:09 pm

Man aribter, you make me laugh at how you scoff at the the PS3 games Laughing I doubt you have even played a fourth of the games permafry listed
Vorox2400
Vorox2400
Gameboy Advance
Gameboy Advance

https://www.youtube.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Permafry_42 Sat Feb 06, 2010 4:33 pm

Vorox2400 wrote:Man aribter, you make me laugh at how you scoff at the the PS3 games Laughing I doubt you have even played a fourth of the games permafry listed

i don't think he owns a ps3 and i think he doesn't plan to either. however i'm not him, so i wouldn't know.
Permafry_42
Permafry_42
Wii
Wii

Back to top Go down

Post by BlackSabbath370 Sat Feb 06, 2010 4:44 pm

Mark_chaos wrote:

lol the perfect pic for this, but seriously whats the point of arguing about
BlackSabbath370
BlackSabbath370
NES
NES

Back to top Go down

Post by Permafry_42 Sat Feb 06, 2010 4:55 pm

BlackSabbath370 wrote:
Mark_chaos wrote:

lol the perfect pic for this, but seriously whats the point of arguing about

same point of video games and all forms of media: fun albino
Permafry_42
Permafry_42
Wii
Wii

Back to top Go down

Post by Mark_Chaos Sat Feb 06, 2010 6:24 pm

Permafry_42 wrote:same point of video games and all forms of media: fun albino

That's the answer I was looking for, you get a cookie:
General MLD - Page 3 Cookie

Off topic: Where'd you get that avatar?
Mark_Chaos
Mark_Chaos
N64
N64

https://www.youtube.com/user/marckido4

Back to top Go down

Post by Gyoza Sat Feb 06, 2010 6:30 pm

@Mark_Chaos It's awesome isn't it
Gyoza
Gyoza
Next Gen
Next Gen

Back to top Go down

Post by Kamina#1 Sat Feb 06, 2010 10:52 pm

[/quote]Your calling me a fanboy?It's funny because you have just called a AAA series "Gaylo".That sound's very fanboyish to me.and yes,i would rather play a great AAA that has a great story.i doubt you even have played much Halo.[/quote]
Im calling it gaylo cos it makes me laugh lmao,obviously ur lying that you would rather a that game for a year rather those are listed,USODA!!!
Kamina#1
Kamina#1
NES
NES

https://www.youtube.com/user/Hazif95

Back to top Go down

Post by solidstudios Tue Feb 16, 2010 3:57 pm

Kendo wrote:
Invaderzzim wrote:
Kendo wrote:PS3 fanboys make me sick, while the 360 ones are actually nice most of the time.

Pretty much all fanboys are ignorant though, because they fail to see that having such a strong favoritism for a machine is pointless and a waste of time to argue about.
Hm... true... but I believe the PS3 ones are so hateable... which they just ruin gaming on PS3 for me.

thats funny because xbox fanboys made me kinda have hurt feelings against the xbox XD but i still enjoy all of the consoles
solidstudios
solidstudios
Nintendo DS
Nintendo DS

Back to top Go down

Post by Permafry_42 Tue Feb 16, 2010 4:20 pm

solidstudios wrote:
Kendo wrote:
Invaderzzim wrote:

Pretty much all fanboys are ignorant though, because they fail to see that having such a strong favoritism for a machine is pointless and a waste of time to argue about.
Hm... true... but I believe the PS3 ones are so hateable... which they just ruin gaming on PS3 for me.

thats funny because xbox fanboys made me kinda have hurt feelings against the xbox XD but i still enjoy all of the consoles

i personally don't hate either console due to fanboys; the fanboys play no part in my choice of platforms. i'm not going to get a 360 because the only 360 exclusive game that i look forward to is Halo Reach.
Permafry_42
Permafry_42
Wii
Wii

Back to top Go down

Post by Arbiteris#2 Tue Feb 16, 2010 5:20 pm

Faboy's never effect me.I will love a console even if it has bad fanboy's.

I love the PS3,but i hate it's fanboy's.
Arbiteris#2
Arbiteris#2
Nintendo DS
Nintendo DS

Back to top Go down

Post by TheRighteousFascist Tue Feb 16, 2010 5:31 pm

Fanboys are idiotic. I try and put them in their place whenever I can. As for MLD . . . I don't "respect" him per se, because he's a fanboy, but as a fanboy, he is one of the most mature fanboys I've seen in awhile. He occasionally curses and NEVER takes a debate into personal territory, even when provoked, which I respect about him.
TheRighteousFascist
TheRighteousFascist
SNES
SNES

http://www.playstationuniversity.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Arbiteris#2 Tue Feb 16, 2010 5:34 pm

Wow,some of you guy's are moron's.No offense.You honestly dont know what your talking about.

You didnt get my point at all about me rather playing Halo then any of those PS3 exclusive's.

I never said those exclusive's suck.They arent any game's i would want to play.They dont interest me.Heck,80% of them will most likely be A or AA.The only one's i really liked on that list were the R&C one's.

The ONLY PS3 exclusive out this year that i am interested in is God of War 3.That's it.

I would Rather play Halo 3,Halo ODST,Halo War's,Halo Reach(which look's amazing),Gear's of War,Gear's of War 2,Mass Effect and Mass Effect 2(which is an extremly awesome game with TONS of replayability),C&C 3,C&C 3 Kane's Wrath,Forza 3,Fable 2 and soon Fable 3.Oh yea,not to mention Splinter Cell Conviction

Not to mention Multiplat's are better on 360.And Halo has ONE OF THE BEST ONLINE OUT THERE.

I honestly couldnt care less about MGS.I would rather play Splinter Cell
i couldnt care less about KZ,Halo is a better series.So why would i care about KZ?

The only game that i REALLY like on the PS3 is Uncharted 2 and R&C(mainly because ive been a long time R&C fan).That's all.Stop calling me a fanboy because I like these game's more than ANYTHING PS3 has to offer.

PS,if you wanna argue with me,PM me.Dont argue on this thread
Arbiteris#2
Arbiteris#2
Nintendo DS
Nintendo DS

Back to top Go down

Post by TheRighteousFascist Tue Feb 16, 2010 5:54 pm

Arbiteris#2 wrote:Wow,some of you guy's are moron's.No offense.You honestly dont know what your talking about.

You didnt get my point at all about me rather playing Halo then any of those PS3 exclusive's.

I never said those exclusive's suck.They arent any game's i would want to play.They dont interest me.Heck,80% of them will most likely be A or AA.The only one's i really liked on that list were the R&C one's.

The ONLY PS3 exclusive out this year that i am interested in is God of War 3.That's it.

I would Rather play Halo 3,Halo ODST,Halo War's,Halo Reach(which look's amazing),Gear's of War,Gear's of War 2,Mass Effect and Mass Effect 2(which is an extremly awesome game with TONS of replayability),C&C 3,C&C 3 Kane's Wrath,Forza 3,Fable 2 and soon Fable 3.Oh yea,not to mention Splinter Cell Conviction

Not to mention Multiplat's are better on 360.And Halo has ONE OF THE BEST ONLINE OUT THERE.

i couldnt care less about KZ,Halo is a better series.So why would i care about KZ?

The only game that i REALLY like on the PS3 is Uncharted 2 and R&C(mainly because ive been a long time R&C fan).That's all.Stop calling me a fanboy because I like these game's more than ANYTHING PS3 has to offer.

That doesn't sound fanboyish to me at all.

But you can't compare Halo and Killzone. They're very different games. Although I agree with you on Halo > Killzone. I didn't really like Killzone 2. It was great to look at, but the game wasn't that fun for me. Halo, however, I love (except ODST; I hated ODST).
TheRighteousFascist
TheRighteousFascist
SNES
SNES

Back to top Go down

Post by Arbiteris#2 Tue Feb 16, 2010 6:12 pm

KZ is PS3's sci fi shooter.While 360's is Halo.I wasnt compary there gameplay,but i was saying that i couldnt care less about KZ becuase i have a sci fi shooter called Halo(which is better than KZ)
Arbiteris#2
Arbiteris#2
Nintendo DS
Nintendo DS

Back to top Go down

Post by TheRighteousFascist Tue Feb 16, 2010 6:24 pm

Arbiteris#2 wrote:KZ is PS3's sci fi shooter.While 360's is Halo.I wasnt compary there gameplay,but i was saying that i couldnt care less about KZ becuase i have a sci fi shooter called Halo(which is better than KZ)
Yea, they're both sci-fi, but that's about all they have in common. And I would have to agree with you on Halo being better than Killzone (every Halo but ODST beats Killzone 2 IMO). When I bought my PS3, I didn't even bother with Killzone 2.
TheRighteousFascist
TheRighteousFascist
SNES
SNES

Back to top Go down

Post by Permafry_42 Tue Feb 16, 2010 8:26 pm

TheRighteousFascist wrote:
Arbiteris#2 wrote:Wow,some of you guy's are moron's.No offense.You honestly dont know what your talking about.

That doesn't sound fanboyish to me at all.

But you can't compare Halo and Killzone. They're very different games. Although I agree with you on Halo > Killzone. I didn't really like Killzone 2. It was great to look at, but the game wasn't that fun for me. Halo, however, I love (except ODST; I hated ODST).

agreed. anyways, i look forward to halo reach, and i think it will be a good game. however, other than fable (which i don't like judging by Fable 2) it really is the only excellent exclusive for the whole year that is confirmed so far that i want. so far other halo games for 360 haven't interested me after Halo 2 (i still play halo 1 and 2 on my brother's pc btw). i don't think 360 is bad. i just would personally prefer a $500 pc that can play crysis at full specs. and btw Arbiteris#2 your fanboyishniess is starting to show. btw i too don't enjoy killzone either. i prefer Metroid Trilogy personally.
Permafry_42
Permafry_42
Wii
Wii

Back to top Go down

Post by EvilMrChicken Tue Feb 16, 2010 9:44 pm

that is the same exact thing as saying " I don't wanna play SOCOM because Modern Warfare is better"
EvilMrChicken
EvilMrChicken
Gameboy Advance
Gameboy Advance

Back to top Go down

Post by Gyoza Tue Feb 16, 2010 10:01 pm

You sound like a fanboy right now
Gyoza
Gyoza
Next Gen
Next Gen

Back to top Go down

Post by Arbiteris#2 Wed Feb 17, 2010 9:42 am

@EvilmrChicken

That was exactly my point(you made a bad comparrison with socom and MW btw).

Why would i care about a sci fi shooter when i have a better one on my 360?Please explain

Gyoza
I am a fanboy but that doesnt mean im wrong.I just proved everyone here wrong.Heck,your a fanboy and so is most people here.All i see you guy's do is bash 360.

Am i a raving fanboy that constantly yell's "360 owns the wii kiddie toy'?Nope.Have i bashed the wii at all here?Nope.
Arbiteris#2
Arbiteris#2
Nintendo DS
Nintendo DS

Back to top Go down

Post by darkwingdragon709 Wed Feb 17, 2010 2:17 pm

Arbiteris#2 wrote:@EvilmrChicken

Why would i care about a sci fi shooter when i have a better one on my 360?Please explain

Gyoza
I am a fanboy but that doesnt mean im wrong.I just proved everyone here wrong.Heck,your a fanboy and so is most people here.All i see you guy's do is bash 360.

Am i a raving fanboy that constantly yell's "360 owns the wii kiddie toy'?Nope.Have i bashed the wii at all here?Nope.
its your way of wordin things that make you look like a fanboy. i completely understand and somewhat agree with your statement on preferin 360's exclusives, but when you do nothin but belittlebthe other sides games despite your tastes, that what makes you look bad. yes, halo is a much better game than killzone,(and this is commin from someone who HATES FPSs) but you gotta atleast give credit where its due, you gotta acknowledge that you may not prefer it but KZ2 is still a AAA effort.

darkwingdragon709
NES
NES

Back to top Go down

Post by Arbiteris#2 Wed Feb 17, 2010 2:44 pm

darkwingdragon709 wrote:
Arbiteris#2 wrote:@EvilmrChicken

Gyoza

its your way of wordin things that make you look like a fanboy. i completely understand and somewhat agree with your statement on preferin 360's exclusives, but when you do nothin but belittlebthe other sides games despite your tastes, that what makes you look bad. yes, halo is a much better game than killzone,(and this is commin from someone who HATES FPSs) but you gotta atleast give credit where its due, you gotta acknowledge that you may not prefer it but KZ2 is still a AAA effort.

God,what does it take for you guy's to understand?

I AM SAYING THAT I PREFER 360's EXCLUSIVE'S OVER PS3'S!THAT IS WHY I BOUGHT A 360.DOES THAT MAKE ME A FANBOY(in your guy's oppionion of what a fanboy is)?NO IT DOESNT.

and it;s funny how people here constantly call me a fanboy when most member's ive seen here bash the 360 constantly.Hypocritical much?
Arbiteris#2
Arbiteris#2
Nintendo DS
Nintendo DS

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next