The Wii Network
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The wii is gaining back its momentum in sales without a price drop

4 posters

Go down

The wii is gaining back its momentum in sales without a price drop Empty The wii is gaining back its momentum in sales without a price drop

Post by sikokiller Sat Sep 26, 2009 12:17 am

why did it need a pricedrop again? its doing fine.. i reckon Nintendo should not gave the wii a price drop yet

ps3 - 252,090
Wii - 193,020
X360 - 141,102

the wii has sold more Units then last week (11 - 12k Jump to be exact) .. the sales was 181,624 last week and the price drop hasn't been made yet, that's impressive... no im not like MLD i don't do the sale gimmick, but i just wanna prove to people why it doesnt need a price drop.. the ps3 is dropping every week but its still doing well, some people where hoping 500k every week from its launch but i new it wouldn't.. sorry guys, i don't hate the ps3, actually for the first time ever.. i like a console that doesn't say Nintendo, im just saying its dropping ... the 360 didn't increase much after pricedrop, its still getting its arse kicked by the wii

The Wii is Doomed my Arse
sikokiller
sikokiller
SNES
SNES

Back to top Go down

The wii is gaining back its momentum in sales without a price drop Empty Re: The wii is gaining back its momentum in sales without a price drop

Post by Jade789119 Sat Sep 26, 2009 8:00 am

as longas ninty makes money the next console will be bettah
Jade789119
Jade789119
Next Gen
Next Gen

Back to top Go down

The wii is gaining back its momentum in sales without a price drop Empty Re: The wii is gaining back its momentum in sales without a price drop

Post by Godwind Sun Sep 27, 2009 6:54 am

Don't look at it as a sprint, look at as a marathon.

Godwind
NES
NES

Back to top Go down

Post by ElkinFencer10 Sun Sep 27, 2009 7:45 pm

If the Wii's sales are still climbing without the price drop, think about how much they'll grow with it.
ElkinFencer10
ElkinFencer10
Nintendo DS
Nintendo DS

http://elkinfencer10.blogspot.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Godwind Sun Sep 27, 2009 10:23 pm

ElkinFencer10 wrote:If the Wii's sales are still climbing without the price drop, think about how much they'll grow with it.

That is what Nintendo is hoping for.

Godwind
NES
NES

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down