The Wii Network
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

redundant decisions made by some companies

3 posters

Go down

redundant decisions made by some companies Empty redundant decisions made by some companies

Post by lil boy blue 300 Wed Feb 17, 2010 3:43 pm

do you guys remember the clash of ninja rev 3 limited edition that came w/the first movie and the new fragile dreams games that coming w/the sound track?

What I dont understand is why didn't they just put the movie on the same disk. It should be a no brainier scratch because wii disk hold 8gb. if the movie can do it no excuse for the sound track unless you want to burn it to your I pod.

It cost about 30 cents for each DVD r disk (if that what they're using) and lets say the made 10,000 limited edition version of the game. if you do the math they wasted. $3,000 and that with out adding in licensing cost (if I'm correct). if they simply put it in the game the wii be able to save money.

I know the wii doesn't play DVD but I think since the game already got the firm ware and ios in it it should play w/no problem and even if it doesn't it would hurt me cause my wii plays DVD lol and so does the black wii available in japan. if anyone has a reason for this please tell me because I dont understand.

redundant decisions made by some companies User298_pic2767_1245161365

redundant decisions made by some companies Naruto-Shippuden-Clash-of-Ninja-Revolution-3-The-Next-Chapter
lil boy blue 300
lil boy blue 300
NES
NES

http://shock_wave_Inyang@yahoo.com

Back to top Go down

redundant decisions made by some companies Empty Re: redundant decisions made by some companies

Post by Super Smash Bros. Fan Wed Feb 17, 2010 4:16 pm

I wouldn't call it a redundant decision, that problem can be blamed on Nintendo. However, I do have a feeling that in update 5.0, they'll be adding DVD players, a great feature and can finally use my DVD's again. I miss The Lion King 2: Simba's Pride.
Super Smash Bros. Fan
Super Smash Bros. Fan
Nintendo DS
Nintendo DS

Back to top Go down

redundant decisions made by some companies Empty Re: redundant decisions made by some companies

Post by lil boy blue 300 Wed Feb 17, 2010 5:02 pm

Super Smash Bros. Fan wrote:I wouldn't call it a redundant decision, that problem can be blamed on Nintendo. However, I do have a feeling that in update 5.0, they'll be adding DVD players, a great feature and can finally use my DVD's again. I miss The Lion King 2: Simba's Pride.

still doesn't really answer my question because I think they could they could just put the shippuden movie on the wii disk because the wii disk hold 8 GB and I know they didn't double layer that game because it would been alot bigger. I think it rise of the ninja they had cut scenes from the show (not in h.d b.t.w). Nintendo should add this feature but why cant they just put it on the wii disk.
lil boy blue 300
lil boy blue 300
NES
NES

Back to top Go down

Post by FaytSaratome Wed Feb 17, 2010 5:30 pm

They just wanna give you more things to lose and scratch.
FaytSaratome
FaytSaratome
Next Gen
Next Gen

Back to top Go down

Post by lil boy blue 300 Wed Feb 17, 2010 5:40 pm

lol but it only going to cost them more more in the end
lil boy blue 300
lil boy blue 300
NES
NES

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down