The Wii Network
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

how long do u think the wii will last untill a new nintendo console comes out?

+15
nintendorocks
thelastmetroid186
ElkinFencer10
ByakuganAlex
Darrien
Psp1000Fanboy
Nintendo.Wii
LightyKD
MetaSmashBro
Camo Junky
AtomicMetroid
IcemanBry
Invaderzzim
TheTopGun
TheNintendoLook
19 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

how long do u think the wii will last untill a new nintendo console comes out? - Page 2 Empty Re: how long do u think the wii will last untill a new nintendo console comes out?

Post by sikokiller Sun Sep 13, 2009 8:10 am

2012 i reckon, they will announce it at E3 2011 fans will go crazy then 2012 its gonna be about the console and the games released for it
sikokiller
sikokiller
SNES
SNES

Back to top Go down

how long do u think the wii will last untill a new nintendo console comes out? - Page 2 Empty Re: how long do u think the wii will last untill a new nintendo console comes out?

Post by ElkinFencer10 Sun Sep 13, 2009 11:38 am

sikokiller wrote:2012 i reckon, they will announce it at E3 2011 fans will go crazy then 2012 its gonna be about the console and the games released for it
And then we will have the 8th generation of gaming, which will feature Nintendo with someone really badass, Microsoft with something overpriced and unreliable, Sony with something overpriced with useless features, and (if I'm luck and the rumors are true) Sega with the long-awaited Dreamcast 2 (or whatever they call it).
ElkinFencer10
ElkinFencer10
Nintendo DS
Nintendo DS

http://elkinfencer10.blogspot.com/

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2