The Wii Network
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Yes its a PSP Game but if you have it you will understand!! Gran Tursimo PSP Review

3 posters

Go down

Yes its a PSP Game but if you have it you will understand!! Gran Tursimo PSP Review Empty Yes its a PSP Game but if you have it you will understand!! Gran Tursimo PSP Review

Post by BrawlTri Mon Jan 18, 2010 9:29 am

After a long wait , we first saw gran turismo 5 years ago. This game now is the reason why i am playing the psp rather than the ds which even though has great games has fall short in the last year with only decent titles such as Scribblenauts and Zelda Spirt tracks. Even with these games gran tursimo sets it apart. The pure gameplay is excellent and the graphics are superb. Its ashame there is no online but atleast you can save the cars for gran turismo for ps3. I know this game im reviewing is not a wii game but im sure many of you have a handheld such as the psp or ds.
With a staggering 800 cars and 35 tracks this game is packed with content that will keep you busy for a long time. This game does not have a full career mode which i actually do not mind. You actually do challenges and races to get money to buy cars and that is basically it. but the best thing about the game is manfactures of cars change so you might not be able to buy a mercedes car for a long time.

Gameplay- The gameplay is just like all gran turismo very smooth and fun , all cars handle differntly which makes it fresh whatever car you use.
Graphics- The graphics are abosulty outstanding. there not the best ive seen, assaisns creed blood lines is probley the best looking games.
Controls- You can custormize your controls to the way you like, and when you have they are tight.
Overall- Without an online mode really brings the rating down but this game is by far the best game out on the psp, the content is staggering, you can make your own playist so you can listen to it while driving. the graphics are great the gameplay is fun and the races are nice and short. This is by far the best racing game on the psp, its a must have even if you are not a fan of this genre.

9.3 Out Of 10
BrawlTri
BrawlTri
Gameboy Advance
Gameboy Advance

Back to top Go down

Yes its a PSP Game but if you have it you will understand!! Gran Tursimo PSP Review Empty Re: Yes its a PSP Game but if you have it you will understand!! Gran Tursimo PSP Review

Post by BlackSabbath370 Mon Jan 18, 2010 2:37 pm

Very good review, i take it that u r gonna get gt5?
BlackSabbath370
BlackSabbath370
NES
NES

Back to top Go down

Yes its a PSP Game but if you have it you will understand!! Gran Tursimo PSP Review Empty Re: Yes its a PSP Game but if you have it you will understand!! Gran Tursimo PSP Review

Post by BrawlTri Tue Jan 19, 2010 12:38 pm

BlackSabbath370 wrote:Very good review, i take it that u r gonna get gt5?

thanks mate, yes as long as it doenst get delayed again!!
BrawlTri
BrawlTri
Gameboy Advance
Gameboy Advance

Back to top Go down

Post by SoaringDive Wed Jan 20, 2010 2:32 pm

I'm not really into the racing simulator genre. I prefer racers that is competitive and takes much skill and luck, like Mario Kart.
SoaringDive
SoaringDive
GameCube
GameCube

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down