The Wii Network
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Homebrew Thread (Until Someone Makes a Homebrew Section)

+7
SoaringDive
Jade789119
Invaderzzim
Godwind
nintendorocks
NextGen247
LightyKD
11 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

The Homebrew Thread (Until Someone Makes a Homebrew Section) - Page 2 Empty Re: The Homebrew Thread (Until Someone Makes a Homebrew Section)

Post by Darrien Sat Dec 19, 2009 9:56 pm

once I get a homebrew section I will post how to install cisocorp which os a backup loader that lets you play wii and even gamecube backups on the disc channel!!
Darrien
Darrien
GameCube
GameCube

https://www.youtube.com/user/DarrienPeterson

Back to top Go down

The Homebrew Thread (Until Someone Makes a Homebrew Section) - Page 2 Empty Re: The Homebrew Thread (Until Someone Makes a Homebrew Section)

Post by AxelDemon Tue Dec 22, 2009 3:13 pm

Darrien wrote:once I get a homebrew section I will post how to install cisocorp which os a backup loader that lets you play wii and even gamecube backups on the disc channel!!

Yay!!
AxelDemon
AxelDemon
Next Gen
Next Gen

https://www.youtube.com/AxelDemon

Back to top Go down

Post by lil boy blue 300 Tue Dec 22, 2009 3:23 pm

why dont you guys move this thread to the hombrew section
lil boy blue 300
lil boy blue 300
NES
NES

http://shock_wave_Inyang@yahoo.com

Back to top Go down

Post by AxelDemon Tue Dec 22, 2009 3:54 pm

I don't know how to >>
AxelDemon
AxelDemon
Next Gen
Next Gen

Back to top Go down

Post by lil boy blue 300 Tue Dec 22, 2009 4:09 pm

alright
lil boy blue 300
lil boy blue 300
NES
NES

Back to top Go down

Post by AxelDemon Tue Dec 22, 2009 5:43 pm

Topic Moved
AxelDemon
AxelDemon
Next Gen
Next Gen

Back to top Go down

Post by lil boy blue 300 Tue Dec 22, 2009 5:53 pm

cool
lil boy blue 300
lil boy blue 300
NES
NES

Back to top Go down

Post by dragonforce086 Wed Dec 23, 2009 9:25 am

LightyKD wrote:
-- BACKUP LOADING TUTORIAL --

OK it's time for my backup loading tutorial...

NOTE: You NEED to have your Wii connected to the Internet, and 500 blocks open. This is EXTREMELY important

1) Head back to the HomeBrew Channel

2) Click on the "4.1 Menu Firmware Updater_4.1" icon. (Sorry, there's no picture icon but if you read the description, you will be able to find it)

3)(NEEDS A INTERNET CONNECTED WII) Follow the instructions and installed Waninkoko's modified system menu 4.1

NOTE: There may be a few options that the installer will ask you, please IM me and ask about those so that I may be able to add detail to this tutorial

4)(NEEDS A INTERNET CONNECTED WII) When install is done, head back to the Homebrew Channel and click "4.0 Menu cIOS36_rev8-Installer"(This one also does not have a picture icon... sorry) Follow the instructions and DO A NETWORK INSTALL

5) After the install is done, head back to the Homebrew Channel and click "4.0 Menu IOS60 installer" (This one also does not have a picture icon... sorry) Follow the instructions and install

NOTE: There may be a few options that the installer will ask you, please IM me and ask about those so that I may be able to add detail to this tutorial

6) Once that installer is done, head back to the homebrew channel and click on "cIOSCORP_v3.3_Main_Installer". (This program has a with icon that has the words "cIOSCORP v3.3 installer da_letter_a")

7) Go ahead and install cIOSCORP, if half the "install lines" have "error" after them, it's OK. I'm on a Mac so when I place files on the SD card they tend to show up twice in certain programs. Don't fret just remember to not install anything that looks like this "_filename"

Cool After Cioscorp is installed, head back to the "HomeBrew Channel" and go to the "Wad Manager". The Wad managers are easy to find, they're at the end of the list had have blue icons. Click the one that says wad manager 1.3 or 1.5

9) within the Wad Manager, install the following files...

-- NOTE: If the following files are doubled on the screen, DO NOT attempt to install the double that has the underscore in front of the name --

"cIOS56-64-v5146-rev14.wad" ... This gets Guitar Hero 5 to work
"CIOSBUGFIX55.wad"... This allows for the multiplayer menu in The Conduit to NOT lag

10) Head back to the HomeBrew Channel and click on "cMIOS_rev3-Installer" (Sorry, no fancy icon here... just read the file names to to find it)

11) Follow the instructions for this installer. (DO A NETWORK INSTALL)

12) head back to the home brew channel and click on "Startpatch 4.1" (It has a red white and blue logo, not hard to find)

13) READ BELOW!!!

Start Patch is a group of hacks that 1) will allow for you to play your backups from the disc channel without your system asking to update 2) gives you extra functionality like the ability to copy your wifi saves 3) lets you region free your system

INSTALL THE FOLLOWING HACKS THAT HAVE A (*) BESIDE THEM. (X) means DO NOT INSTALL and (-) means, it's your choice

(*) Remove NoCopy Protection -1/5

(*) Remove NoCopy Protection -2/5

(*) Remove NoCopy Protection -3/5

(*) Remove NoCopy Protection -4/5

(*) Remove NoCopy Protection -5/5

(*) region free channels SD

(*) region free channels -1/3

(*) region free channels -2/3

(*) region free channels -3/3

(*) skip update check

(*) remove diag disc check

(X) press Y NGC-PAD 1rt port (Don't install)

(X) region free wii Disc (DO NOT INSTALL THIS ONE. THIS HACK INTERFERES WITH GC GAMES SHOWING ON THE DISC CHANNEL)

(*) region free wii -1/3

(*) region free wii -2/3

(*) region free wii -3/3

(X) Force Disc Region (Edited 09/29/2009: I found out that using this code interferes with some games loading from the disc channel.)

(-) no menu bg music

(-) No health check

(-) Move Disc Channel

14) Now that you're done installing Start Patch hacks, you are set to play till your heart's content. I WILL NOT tell you where you can get Wii and GameCube iso files from but at least you know how to play your backups Very Happy Have Fun!

I have 2 questions:

1 Is better to use your BACKUP LOADING TUTORIAL than using a backup launcher like Neogamma?
2 If i use your tutorial will i get the error #002 while playing games that have the error#002 like Ghostbusters The Videogame
sorry if my english is bad

thanks
dragonforce086
dragonforce086
GameBoy
GameBoy

Back to top Go down

Post by Darrien Thu Dec 24, 2009 12:42 am

the tutorial will be up in a few
Darrien
Darrien
GameCube
GameCube

https://www.youtube.com/user/DarrienPeterson

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2